Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Oh dear; PC gone mad!

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:33 am

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/breastfeedin ... -brighton/

Re: Oh dear; PC gone mad!

Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:35 pm

Read it and its bonkers it's really to do with transgender and non binary people whatever that is! So that they dont feel disadvantaged.... tip of iceberg as it will creep into councils vocabulary like changing room and toilet signs ect ect which will include lbgt and whatever you like to be known as wanting to be included on doors.

Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:50 pm

The Cobra wrote:https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/breastfeeding-called-chestfeeding-trans-friendly-midwives-told-brighton/

Where will it end? :?

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Bluebina wrote:
The Cobra wrote:https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/breastfeeding-called-chestfeeding-trans-friendly-midwives-told-brighton/

Wont end as there is endless things that the repressed minorities can demand in way of changes and lots of PC institutions willing to panda to them for the fear of upsetting them....

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Wont end as there is endless things that the repressed minorities can demand in way of changes and lots of PC institutions willing to panda to them for the fear of upsetting them....

It's not that easy to get a panda............... :D

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:55 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Read it and its bonkers it's really to do with transgender and non binary people whatever that is! So that they dont feel disadvantaged.... tip of iceberg as it will creep into councils vocabulary like changing room and toilet signs ect ect which will include lbgt and whatever you like to be known as wanting to be included on doors.

End of the world stuff really isn't it :o

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:47 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Read it and its bonkers it's really to do with transgender and non binary people whatever that is! So that they dont feel disadvantaged.... tip of iceberg as it will creep into councils vocabulary like changing room and toilet signs ect ect which will include lbgt and whatever you like to be known as wanting to be included on doors.

Not quite but wonder what anyone will say when they get accused of being anti genda anti this or anti that when they dont use the PC words that institutions set out? Its happening now certain words ar banned from books signs ect even banned a dogs name because it was called blackie! as they say give an inch and take a :roll:

Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:24 am

WestCoastBlue wrote:

Clearly not but it absurd and has no basis in science, yet if you don’t go along with the extreme left lunacy you’re branded some sort of a bigot. If a man has his tackle removed and takes hormones he’s just a man who takes hormones and had his genitalia removed. He still isn’t a woman and he’ll never be able to breastfeed a child, same rules apply for a woman who wants to pretend she’s a man or indeed for any crackpot who claims to be Napoleon Fekkin Bonaparte.

Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:46 am

I'm Spartacus

Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:35 pm

its all complete nonsense dreamt up by people who must be mentally ill or really evil

Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:46 pm

Jock wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

Clearly not but it absurd and has no basis in science, yet if you don’t go along with the extreme left lunacy you’re branded some sort of a bigot. If a man has his tackle removed and takes hormones he’s just a man who takes hormones and had his genitalia removed. He still isn’t a woman and he’ll never be able to breastfeed a child, same rules apply for a woman who wants to pretend she’s a man or indeed for any crackpot who claims to be Napoleon Fekkin Bonaparte.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: I'm a bigot coz I don't agree with that crap.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:10 pm

If someone is non-binary can they ever be 10 or do they call themselves 12 minus 2 or even 8 plus 2 ? I'm confused. By the way I'm 1000010 give or take a few months. Chestfeeding my a**e, whatever next !

Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:42 pm

robjohn wrote:

its all complete nonsense dreamt up by people who must be mentally ill or really evil

... really ill or mentally evil :)

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:01 pm

Yes it all sounds a bit strange to me too but it f*cking baffles me that people take offence to this. You're being rattled by a set of policies outlined by a health board which, if implemented, does absolutely 0 harm to anyone.

Funny thing is it's often the 'FREE SPEECH' brigade that get rattled by shit like this. If someone wants to identify as a different gender it harms absolutely nobody. I don't understand it myself either but I realise it is not one of the worlds 'evils' as has been suggested on here.

- Our government sells weapons to dodgy countries who in turn launch drone strikes and kill kids = Nothing
- Use our taxpayers money towards bombing campaigns which kill kids every year = Nothing
- A family wants to provide a loving home to a kid but they want to use the term 'chestfeeding' instead of 'breastfeeding' = ITS THEe End oF the Wurld :evil: :evil: :evil:

Get a f*cking grip

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:35 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:Yes it all sounds a bit strange to me too but it f*cking baffles me that people take offence to this. You're being rattled by a set of policies outlined by a health board which, if implemented, does absolutely 0 harm to anyone.

Funny thing is it's often the 'FREE SPEECH' brigade that get rattled by shit like this. If someone wants to identify as a different gender it harms absolutely nobody. I don't understand it myself either but I realise it is not one of the worlds 'evils' as has been suggested on here.

- Our government sells weapons to dodgy countries who in turn launch drone strikes and kill kids = Nothing
- Use our taxpayers money towards bombing campaigns which kill kids every year = Nothing
- A family wants to provide a loving home to a kid but they want to use the term 'chestfeeding' instead of 'breastfeeding' = ITS THEe End oF the Wurld :evil: :evil: :evil:

Get a f*cking grip

it all sounds a bit strange to me too...and has zero to do with drones....
your only one step away from going on a football thread and lecturing people on the unimportance of discussing how good Aden Flint is compared to what ever bee is up your behind... yes get a grip...oh and tell the twins to get a grip while at it...
bunch of nasty faces... bunch oh eggs jumping into a wall...

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:48 pm

skidemin wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:Yes it all sounds a bit strange to me too but it f*cking baffles me that people take offence to this. You're being rattled by a set of policies outlined by a health board which, if implemented, does absolutely 0 harm to anyone.

Get a f*cking grip

your only one step away from going on a football thread and lecturing people on the unimportance of discussing how good Aden Flint is compared to what ever bee is up your behind... yes get a grip...oh and tell the twins to get a grip while at it...

Just like 'chestfeeding' has zero to do with Cardiff City but here we are commenting on a thread about the subject on the Forum. Not sure about the rest of your post as I can't make any sense of it but hey ho.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:03 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

It's not that easy to get a panda............... :D

I identify as a Panda.

My pronous are bam and boo and I should politely ask you to respect them from here on in.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:04 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Get a f*cking grip

Just like 'chestfeeding' has zero to do with Cardiff City but here we are commenting on a thread about the subject on the Forum. Not sure about the rest of your post as I can't make any sense of it but hey ho.

correct the chestfeeding thread as zero to do with Cardiff City .. its about chestfeeding... which apparently sounds strange to you ...

Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:28 pm

If someone wants to identify as transgender, no one gives a shit.. when academics attempt to change the vernacular due to a peculiar mind warp, fine. As long as they keep it to themselves, and stop wasting everybody else’s time. We’re paying people to produce quality work, not brainless bollocks..

Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:18 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:If someone is non-binary can they ever be 10 or do they call themselves 12 minus 2 or even 8 plus 2 ? I'm confused. By the way I'm 1000010 give or take a few months. Chestfeeding my a**e, whatever next !

Actually, if we stop and think about it if someone is non-binary does that mean they are anti-robots? Bunch of bloody bigots.

#BotsLivesMatter

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:40 am

Big Hill Blue wrote:
robjohn wrote:

... really ill or mentally evil :)

Or complete bellend narcissitic morons take your pick fool

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:08 am

As one of the more leftie members of this board I have a few thoughts.

Firstly, it's ridiculous - it will never get any traction and will die out soon enough. people dreaming these kind of nonsense things up are laughable.

Secondly, I care enough about it to comment on here but nothing else. I am surprised by people claiming its 'the end of the world'..., honestly, as silly and pathetic as I think it is, it doesn't bother me much and if people want to call breastfeeding chestfeeding, let them do it, it's their choice. I also have the right to laugh at it. Again the media take a silly story and make it out to be huge, it's not.

I don't think this is a leftie thing though.. most lefties like me have bigger issue to content with and surprise surprise none of the issues include 'chest feeding'.

I think people coming up with these kinds of things, as someone mentioned, have nothing better to do and its disappointing that our media pick up on this nonstory while letting our corrupt politicians off the hook.

Ok, glad I've got that off my breast :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:57 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:As one of the more leftie members of this board I have a few thoughts.

Firstly, it's ridiculous - it will never get any traction and will die out soon enough. people dreaming these kind of nonsense things up are laughable.

Secondly, I care enough about it to comment on here but nothing else. I am surprised by people claiming its 'the end of the world'..., honestly, as silly and pathetic as I think it is, it doesn't bother me much and if people want to call breastfeeding chestfeeding, let them do it, it's their choice. I also have the right to laugh at it. Again the media take a silly story and make it out to be huge, it's not.

I don't think this is a leftie thing though.. most lefties like me have bigger issue to content with and surprise surprise none of the issues include 'chest feeding'.

I think people coming up with these kinds of things, as someone mentioned, have nothing better to do and its disappointing that our media pick up on this nonstory while letting our corrupt politicians off the hook.

You’re missing the point, if these zoomers want to call it chest feeding I have no problem, the issue is they want everybody to go along with it and use their woke bollox as well, indeed you’re accused of bigotry if you don’t play along. By the way just like all the critical theory shite this all comes from the far left.

Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:01 pm

Jock wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:As one of the more leftie members of this board I have a few thoughts.

You’re missing the point, if these zoomers want to call it chest feeding I have no problem, the issue is they want everybody to go along with it and use their woke bollox as well, indeed you’re accused of bigotry if you don’t play along. By the way just like all the critical theory shite this all comes from the far left.

Brighton have 'added' chestfeeding to their vocabulary, not replaced the term 'breastfeeding'. Yeah I think it's silly but no one is making anyone else say it. But I guess people love to be angry about nonsensical things.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chest ... stfeeding/

"The National Health Service (NHS) in England and Wales, which oversees the two hospitals, said that the vast majority of those who turn to midwifery are women and as such, are already comfortable with language that was already in place. To be clear, the NHS said that such language — like referencing “pregnant women” and “breastfeed” — will not change for those who identify as such"

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:48 pm

Jock wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

Had to laugh at your terms but totally agree, Jock... :lol: :clap: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:52 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:I'm Spartacus

I frequently see myself interacting with a chimp that talks sense, so on this Forum it seems you can be anyone/thing you want... ;) :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:54 pm

Sven wrote:

I frequently see myself interacting with a chimp that talks sense, so on this Forum it seems you can be anyone/thing you want... ;) :lol: :lol:

Wait there's another chimp?

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:04 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Sven wrote:

Wait there's another chimp?

Only one (genuine) chimp on this Forum; and it makes more sense that a lot on here... :D :lol: :thumbright:

Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:07 pm

The person who should be angry is that womens’s boss. In the real world you’d get a kick up the arse for talking crap.. and deservedly so.

Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:00 pm

Back in the day, it was called "On the tit"
What's wrong with that?