Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Emails being hacked

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:53 pm

If people had heard of this before PR said it to Annis then are there any whispers as to who, I am not suggesting to put names up here but if there are or is a name/s then it would be wise to have it stopped.

Re: Emails being hacked

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Well, you would assume if it had been done it would have been done on PR's computer..

if not IP Addresses are logged when you login into Gmail / Hotmail accounts, so if a proxy wasn't used the alleged Hacker is walking on thin ice...

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Am I missing something here, I don't understand what this 'potential' hacking of his email has to do with anything?

Unless he is suggesting thats how the NOTW got their story, or is there potentially more damming news coming?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:58 pm

i would imagine there would be a lot of the club's business attached to PR'S emails and it is obviously confidential to the club and not for the public domain

Sat May 11, 2019 7:19 pm

What do you tell me about buy the gmail accounts? For example i want to buy here buy phone verified gmail accounts What to pay attention to?

Sat May 11, 2019 9:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:If people had heard of this before PR said it to Annis then are there any whispers as to who, I am not suggesting to put names up here but if there are or is a name/s then it would be wise to have it stopped.

Am I missing something??

Sat May 11, 2019 10:05 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:If people had heard of this before PR said it to Annis then are there any whispers as to who, I am not suggesting to put names up here but if there are or is a name/s then it would be wise to have it stopped.

Am I missing something??

Look at the date. Purely a 'bot' or a chancer searching on a phrase and offering their service.

Sun May 12, 2019 4:29 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

Am I missing something??

Look at the date. Purely a 'bot' or a chancer searching on a phrase and offering their service.

Didn't realize. Thanks