Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Short errrrrrm memories eh?

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:08 pm

Short errrrrrm memories eh?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Short errrrrrm memories eh?

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:27 pm

Short memories indeed. Despise Liverpool fans. :oops:

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:32 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Short memories indeed. Despise Liverpool fans. :oops:

I can’t stand them

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:36 pm

They're all the same, these supporters of big clubs.

I remember after his last game as Man Utd manager, Sir Alex Ferguson said on the pitch "your job now is to support your new manager" all their fans were on TV afterwards saying "we will, we always stand by our managers even in tough times" .

Two months of David Moyes being their manager and they were calling for him to be sacked.

You can point to the way Arsenal fans treated Arsene Wenger towards the end as well.

Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:32 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:They're all the same, these supporters of big clubs.

I remember after his last game as Man Utd manager, Sir Alex Ferguson said on the pitch "your job now is to support your new manager" all their fans were on TV afterwards saying "we will, we always stand by our managers even in tough times" .

Two months of David Moyes being their manager and they were calling for him to be sacked.

You can point to the way Arsenal fans treated Arsene Wenger towards the end as well.

It's not just the big clubs, this very forum has had more than its fair share of that kind of behaviour.

People like to forget but our 2 best managers in recent history, Malky and Warnock both still received OTT, unnecessary criticism the very second things weren't going our way.

Football fans in general are extremely fickle, and we collectively as Cardiff fans are no exception.

Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:12 pm

G3vans wrote:

It's not just the big clubs, this very forum has had more than its fair share of that kind of behaviour.

People like to forget but our 2 best managers in recent history, Malky and Warnock both still received OTT, unnecessary criticism the very second things weren't going our way.

Football fans in general are extremely fickle, and we collectively as Cardiff fans are no exception.

I think I remember that being the case for every single CCFC manager that I can remember at the club. 1976 to present.

Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:16 pm

G3vans wrote:

That's also true.

Nobody can take away the levels of success that Malky and Warnock delivered to the club.

Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:28 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
G3vans wrote:

That's also true.

Nobody can take away the levels of success that Malky and Warnock delivered to the club.

Some certainly try.... :cry:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:21 am

Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
G3vans wrote:

That's also true.

Chris, I've previously stated my reservations about Warnock. But having spoken to people and learnt more, I was wrong.

In terms of the job they did on the football side, nobody has ever made a good case for criticising Warnock or Malky.

Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:07 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
G3vans wrote:

That's also true.

Chris, I've previously stated my reservations about Warnock. But having spoken to people and learnt more, I was wrong.

In terms of the job they did on the football side, nobody has ever made a good case for criticising Warnock or Malky.

Ned, we all have the ability to change our minds and to admit it is to be honest :thumbright:

I only ever heard positive words about both Malky and Warnock on the playing side. Each had their own personality and way of working; and both 'systems' worked by getting us to a higher level where so many others had failed

For that, I shall be forever grateful to the pair :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:Short errrrrrm memories eh?

Surely Everton fans having a laugh at their neighbour's bad form?

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:25 am

Bobby banks wrote:

Yeah just had a look on Twitter. Seems Everton fans have changed the message or been photo shopped. It seems the message is because Klopp just lost his mother and is not allowed to go to the (seems a bt barsh) and not in support over bad results.

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:33 am

Bobby banks wrote:
Bobby banks wrote:

Yeah just had a look on Twitter. Seems Everton fans have changed the message or been photo shopped. It seems the message is because Klopp just lost his mother and is not allowed to go to the (seems a bt barsh) and not in support over bad results.

https://twitter.com/IanByrneMP/status/1 ... 44674?s=19

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:36 am

Why go to the trouble of painting his first name on a sheet?
Surely Klopp out would do? Pic is deffo messed about with.
Photoshop for sure.

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:52 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Why go to the trouble of painting his first name on a sheet?
Surely Klopp out would do? Pic is deffo messed about with.
Photoshop for sure.

It is. See twitter link above. The out part is Ynwa. Rumours he's going to walk this week as he's suffering depression following the lose of his mother. Bookies have him odds on to go.

Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:00 am

What a joke, best Manager they could ever get, let the slide continue :occasion5: ;)

Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:46 am

Bluebina wrote:

What a joke, best Manager they could ever get, let the slide continue :occasion5: ;)

its been photo shopped mate.... the bit they are putting out didnt say OUT.... it said YNWA

Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:07 am

If a manager is not performing then they face the prospect of the sack I have no problem with that.

Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:51 am

:shock: :? :oops:
If this is true then they are a bunch of spoilt brats, a bit like Fulham’s happy clappers

Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:

If this is true then they are a bunch of spoilt brats, a bit like Fulham’s happy clappers

It's not true..

Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:32 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:

its the exact opposite... its fans showing support for him that been photo shopped ..

strong rumours he will walk this week though 4/6 fav with sky bet to be the nxt manager leaving his post...

Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:58 am

skidemin wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:

its the exact opposite... its fans showing support for him that been photo shopped ..

strong rumours he will walk this week though 4/6 fav with sky bet to be the nxt manager leaving his post...

The man has just lost the most important person in his life, yet people take any opportunity available to take advantage :evil: :old: :bluebird:

Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:09 am

Bobby banks wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:

It's not true..

Fair enough then, what scum would photo shop that after Klopps sad news?

Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:41 am

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Bobby banks wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:

It's not true..

Fair enough then, what scum would photo shop that after Klopps sad news?

Scouse scum for starters... ;) :evil:

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:01 pm

Photoshopped by Everton fan...
Original YNWA in support of Klopp after his sad news

Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:42 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:

The man has just lost the most important person in his life, yet people take any opportunity available to take advantage :evil: :old: :bluebird:

Fcuking Shameful isnt it? Sadly social media gives a voice to this kind of low life

Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:41 am

A real conundrum for me.

Not only a fantastic manager but
someone with a charismatic, endearing personality who unfortunately manages a club I dislike more than any other.

Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:04 am

englishbluebird wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:

Fcuking Shameful isnt it? Sadly social media gives a voice to this kind of low life

Get a grip. If someone went to the stadium and changed the message fair enough but its probably only some kid on a computer. Klopp has said not many managers use social media himself included. Probably a young Everton fan having a bit of a dig at Liverpool's poor form, might not have even known about Klopps mother.