Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby blue lagoon » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:53 pm

WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
User avatar
blue lagoon
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:25 pm

Attachments
Screenshot_20210221-122419_Sky News.jpg
Interesting idea i guess and a way out. Small steps I guess???
Screenshot_20210221-122419_Sky News.jpg (502.28 KiB) Viewed 1418 times
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
User avatar
blue lagoon
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby WestCoastBlue » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:25 pm

Would you get one if it's not free?
WestCoastBlue
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:54 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:Would you get one if it's not free?


:lol:

I hear they’re going to cost 50p mate.

F.. bas..

Much too expensive for this guy
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 7360
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby Sven » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:08 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Would you get one if it's not free?


:lol:

I hear they’re going to cost 50p mate.

F.. bas..

Much too expensive for this guy

There's going to be blood on the moon when he sees that extortionate price, mate... :o

What a waste of a much-publicised/boasted 'jab' ahead of the one-man holiday season :shock:

Do they do refunds on The Sun's 'Holidays for £9.50' offer...? :?
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 19867
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:25 pm

Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Would you get one if it's not free?


:lol:

I hear they’re going to cost 50p mate.

F.. bas..

Much too expensive for this guy

There's going to be blood on the moon when he sees that extortionate price, mate... :o

What a waste of a much-publicised/boasted 'jab' ahead of the one-man holiday season :shock:

Do they do refunds on The Sun's 'Holidays for £9.50' offer...? :?


:lol: :lol:

Class.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 7360
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:36 pm

If it saves lives Id pay. Cracking idea, glad they are rolling it out in the uk. Get downloading campers ,no app then no entry. Simples!!!!


I know people who were just giving false names in track and trace efforts in pubs. Should be prosecuted if you ask me. Our laws to weak to deal with flat earthers.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
User avatar
blue lagoon
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:40 pm

Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Would you get one if it's not free?


:lol:

I hear they’re going to cost 50p mate.

F.. bas..

Much too expensive for this guy

There's going to be blood on the moon when he sees that extortionate price, mate... :o

What a waste of a much-publicised/boasted 'jab' ahead of the one-man holiday season :shock:

Do they do refunds on The Sun's 'Holidays for £9.50' offer...? :?


I don't do sun holidays by the way. But I do miss my villa in Florida. Missing it big time now sitting by the pool watching the odd cardiff game was great .
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
User avatar
blue lagoon
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby Sven » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:10 am

blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Would you get one if it's not free?


:lol:

I hear they’re going to cost 50p mate.

F.. bas..

Much too expensive for this guy

There's going to be blood on the moon when he sees that extortionate price, mate... :o

What a waste of a much-publicised/boasted 'jab' ahead of the one-man holiday season :shock:

Do they do refunds on The Sun's 'Holidays for £9.50' offer...? :?


I don't do sun holidays by the way. But I do miss my villa in Florida. Missing it big time now sitting by the pool watching the odd cardiff game was great .

On this Forum, you can be who you like and have what you like, fella; who is to know any different? ;) :laughing6:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 19867
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby skidemin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:32 am

Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Would you get one if it's not free?


:lol:

I hear they’re going to cost 50p mate.

F.. bas..

Much too expensive for this guy

There's going to be blood on the moon when he sees that extortionate price, mate... :o

What a waste of a much-publicised/boasted 'jab' ahead of the one-man holiday season :shock:

Do they do refunds on The Sun's 'Holidays for £9.50' offer...? :?


I don't do sun holidays by the way. But I do miss my villa in Florida. Missing it big time now sitting by the pool watching the odd cardiff game was great .

On this Forum, you can be who you like and have what you like, fella; who is to know any different? ;) :laughing6:



indeed...doctors , lecturers . legal professionals , news moguls , we have the lot so why not a skinflint property tycoon
skidemin
 
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:01 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.
Bluebina
 
Posts: 11595
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby Sven » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:04 pm

skidemin wrote:
Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Would you get one if it's not free?


:lol:

I hear they’re going to cost 50p mate.

F.. bas..

Much too expensive for this guy

There's going to be blood on the moon when he sees that extortionate price, mate... :o

What a waste of a much-publicised/boasted 'jab' ahead of the one-man holiday season :shock:

Do they do refunds on The Sun's 'Holidays for £9.50' offer...? :?


I don't do sun holidays by the way. But I do miss my villa in Florida. Missing it big time now sitting by the pool watching the odd cardiff game was great .

On this Forum, you can be who you like and have what you like, fella; who is to know any different? ;) :laughing6:



indeed...doctors , lecturers . legal professionals , news moguls , we have the lot so why not a skinflint property tycoon

;) :thumbright: :lol: :lol: :clap:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 19867
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:16 pm

Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.



Says who? What of those that cannot have the jab?
bluesince62
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby skidemin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:49 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.



Says who? What of those that cannot have the jab?



people who have zero confidence in vaccines protecting them and are terrified others might not suffer side effects that they themselves might have...is who says....
skidemin
 
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby ThomasC » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:53 pm

Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.


Very dangerous plans for civil liberties. Most on here can't wait though
User avatar
ThomasC
 
Posts: 5360
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:38 am

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:27 pm

blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Would you get one if it's not free?


:lol:

I hear they’re going to cost 50p mate.

F.. bas..

Much too expensive for this guy

There's going to be blood on the moon when he sees that extortionate price, mate... :o

What a waste of a much-publicised/boasted 'jab' ahead of the one-man holiday season :shock:

Do they do refunds on The Sun's 'Holidays for £9.50' offer...? :?


I don't do sun holidays by the way. But I do miss my villa in Florida. Missing it big time now sitting by the pool watching the odd cardiff game was great .



Wow! Your selfishness knows no bounds does it?? A proper "im alright" kind of chap.
bluesince62
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby ffs » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:25 pm

So the rest of us won't be able to keep fit at gyms, or attend sporting events? Terrible and must be opposed
ffs
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:36 pm

Sven wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:
Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Would you get one if it's not free?


:lol:

I hear they’re going to cost 50p mate.

F.. bas..

Much too expensive for this guy

There's going to be blood on the moon when he sees that extortionate price, mate... :o

What a waste of a much-publicised/boasted 'jab' ahead of the one-man holiday season :shock:

Do they do refunds on The Sun's 'Holidays for £9.50' offer...? :?


I don't do sun holidays by the way. But I do miss my villa in Florida. Missing it big time now sitting by the pool watching the odd cardiff game was great .

On this Forum, you can be who you like and have what you like, fella; who is to know any different? ;) :laughing6:


You’ve got a point there Chris.

Right I’m just off to Bora Bora for a months holiday with my 21yr old model girlfriend and sod the rest of you.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 7360
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:39 pm

Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.


I’ve read there are absolutely no plans to introduce these fictitious passports but of course that could change.

With regards to travel abroad it will be the country you’re travelling to who will probably insist on it.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 7360
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby WestCoastBlue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:31 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.


I’ve read there are absolutely no plans to introduce these fictitious passports but of course that could change.

With regards to travel abroad it will be the country you’re travelling to who will probably insist on it.


As is already the case with dozens of countries before Covid 19 was a thing. Various countries have required proof of vaccinations for several different diseases for years if not decades.
WestCoastBlue
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:32 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.



Says who? What of those that cannot have the jab?



Everything I've read says that it expected in air travel and that countries already like Israel will insist on it, the UK and Greece are apparently also considering it.

I am also reading it more and more for pubs and theatre, time will tell but if I was a betting man I would expect many airlines and domestic business's to bring them in.

Not sure for people that can't that's a tricky situation?
Bluebina
 
Posts: 11595
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:32 pm

Mallorca / Balearic islands will be accepting them and that will save you from paying for any tests etc :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 131846
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:34 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.


I’ve read there are absolutely no plans to introduce these fictitious passports but of course that could change.

With regards to travel abroad it will be the country you’re travelling to who will probably insist on it.


As is already the case with dozens of countries before Covid 19 was a thing. Various countries have required proof of vaccinations for several different diseases for years if not decades.


Exactly Yellow fever and others, it's been perfectly acceptable to most for years, the same with a passport, no passport no travel enforced and accepted for years.
Bluebina
 
Posts: 11595
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Mallorca / Balearic islands will be accepting them and that will save you from paying for any tests etc :thumbright:



It makes sense Annis, you will know in advance that visitors will be less likely to bring the virus and spread it if they were to catch it there even.
Bluebina
 
Posts: 11595
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:39 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.



Says who? What of those that cannot have the jab?



people who have zero confidence in vaccines protecting them and are terrified others might not suffer side effects that they themselves might have...is who says....


The Israeli government for one, plus most of the rest of the Counries in the World when they start vaccinating and getting the numbers down.
Bluebina
 
Posts: 11595
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:41 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Mallorca / Balearic islands will be accepting them and that will save you from paying for any tests etc :thumbright:



It makes sense Annis, you will know in advance that visitors will be less likely to bring the virus and spread it if they were to catch it there even.




I agree Mark :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 131846
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby WestCoastBlue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:42 pm

Bluebina wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.


I’ve read there are absolutely no plans to introduce these fictitious passports but of course that could change.

With regards to travel abroad it will be the country you’re travelling to who will probably insist on it.


As is already the case with dozens of countries before Covid 19 was a thing. Various countries have required proof of vaccinations for several different diseases for years if not decades.


Exactly Yellow fever and others, it's been perfectly acceptable to most for years, the same with a passport, no passport no travel enforced and accepted for years.


Yep, commonplace for decades for countries to deny access for a whole host of reasons. No Yellow fever or Rabies jabs? No entry. Criminal record? No entry. Outdated Visa? No entry. etc. Several countries deny access to acting military personnel and some don't allow access if you've been to a different country they're not too fond of in the past.
WestCoastBlue
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby skidemin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 pm

Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.



Says who? What of those that cannot have the jab?



people who have zero confidence in vaccines protecting them and are terrified others might not suffer side effects that they themselves might have...is who says....


The Israeli government for one, plus most of the rest of the Counries in the World when they start vaccinating and getting the numbers down.



yep...for one...and happens to be one i wouldnt go if paid to do so... bit like being banned from buying season tickets at the Liberty...
skidemin
 
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby ffs » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:24 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.


https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19



Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.


I’ve read there are absolutely no plans to introduce these fictitious passports but of course that could change.

With regards to travel abroad it will be the country you’re travelling to who will probably insist on it.


Exactly. Once numbers are low enough there'll be no real reason to ask for a 'vaccine cert'
ffs
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:24 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blue note, Bluebina, bluebird58, CCFCJosh75, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jock, mikeyblue, newblue57, skidemin and 200 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.