Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Vaccine card for entertainment entry might be coming???

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:01 pm

blue lagoon wrote: Our laws to weak to deal with flat earthers.

You might be on to something with this flat earthers analogy...

The flat earthers take a tiny fraction of an idea loosely based in science and then run with a whole gigantic narrative that everything we know is wrong...

... a bit like taking a virus that has a 99.3% survival rate across the board, which has shown a dramatic decrease in deaths and infections in the last two months before we even get to the fact that there is a vaccine that is 94% effective and still insist that everyone has a vaccination passport to allow them to enjoy the same freedoms as everyone else because there is still a 0.042% chance of someone being vaccinated getting it from the unclean monsters and then dying.

Statistically, that would bring the likelihood of dying from Covid for the vaccinated down to roughly the same as choking on food.

We should 100% introduce mandatory table manners testing to keep the people safe I reckon and come down on those who don't pass with the full weight of the law. If they don't comply send the selfish bastards off to re-education camps and feed them gruel just to make sure they can't choke. It'd be for their own good. :thumbup:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bluebina » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:35 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

The flat earthers take a tiny fraction of an idea loosely based in science and then run with a whole gigantic narrative that everything we know is wrong...

... a bit like taking a virus that has a 99.3% survival rate across the board, which has shown a dramatic decrease in deaths and infections in the last two months before we even get to the fact that there is a vaccine that is 94% effective and still insist that everyone has a vaccination passport to allow them to enjoy the same freedoms as everyone else because there is still a 0.042% chance of someone being vaccinated getting it from the unclean monsters and then dying.

Statistically, that would bring the likelihood of dying from Covid for the vaccinated down to roughly the same as choking on food.

We should 100% introduce mandatory table manners testing to keep the people safe I reckon and come down on those who don't pass with the full weight of the law. If they don't comply send the selfish bastards off to re-education camps and feed them gruel just to make sure they can't choke. It'd be for their own good. :thumbup:

Have you seen your mate in New Zealand is at it again :o
Bluebina

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:42 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

I read your posts,and have to say, probably one of the most balanced posters on here mate, no piss taking just facts, and great analogies,keep it up mate,makes forcan interesting forum.
bluesince62

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:59 am

Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Have you seen your mate in New Zealand is at it again :o

The Spitting Image bit on her as Mary Poppins who brutally slaughters someone at the end of the skit for not wearing a mask was spot on and worth the entry fee alone. I'm not often fond of name-calling but she is deffo one evil cow that one. Proper wolf in sheep's clothing.

Speaking of NZ I do have two genuine questions though for any of you big brains out there who get all this stuff better than me...

Apparently, New Zealand has identified that their latest breakout is the UK variant. Now how the hell has that happened given their borders are closed and have been for bloody ages and we are on the other side of the world?

Also, how come it was racist when Trump called it the China virus but not racist when Biden/Adern et al calls it the UK variant?

Anyway, I'll leave you with those to ponder, I'm off to Scotland to go find a Plesiosaur in an ancient glacial lake. The only problem is I've got to work out how to go north on a flat disc first so it may take me some time. ;)
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:00 am

bluesince62 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

I read your posts,and have to say, probably one of the most balanced posters on here mate, no piss taking just facts, and great analogies,keep it up mate,makes forcan interesting forum.

Thankyou young man, very kind words and fully reciprocated, likewise enjoy your posts. :thumbup:
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:35 pm

ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Interesting take on it this below.

https://twitter.com/Leannejm/status/136 ... 49954?s=19

Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.

Very dangerous plans for civil liberties. Most on here can't wait though

Speaking of which...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... h-19944142

Man illegally detained and forced to strip search because he went to a beach for a walk with his family a bit too far away from home (20 miles away).

Probably not harsh enough for some folks around here mind you, should have been publically flogged at the same time I guess.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby bluesince62 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:22 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Thankyou young man, very kind words and fully reciprocated, likewise enjoy your posts. :thumbup:

Loving the young man bit :lol: but cheers :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby Bluebina » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:55 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Vaccine passports are almost certainly coming for Air travel and I would imagine many domestic situations like pubs and cinemas, it's becoming more and more acceptable in the UK.

Speaking of which...

Man illegally detained and forced to strip search because he went to a beach for a walk with his family a bit too far away from home (20 miles away).

Probably not harsh enough for some folks around here mind you, should have been publically flogged at the same time I guess.

Have you seen him?
I went for my mental health :laughing6:
I didn't want to give my name :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby skidemin » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:07 pm

Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Speaking of which...

Have you seen him?

he went for his mental health...laughing emoji....
skidemin

Postby bluesince62 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:33 pm

Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Speaking of which...

Have you seen him?

Wtf? Have we seen him! Whats that to do with anything??
Mocking a mental health quote?? Laughing emoji ffs!
Whats so funny I wonder ? :roll: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby TheHangedMan » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:55 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again...ealing_ayatollah is probaly the most informed, intelligent, unbiased and congenial posters on this forum.

I would suggest that if a point of view get's attacked repeatedly, but without real substance, there may well be something in it. I don't profess to know everything that is going on in this mad world, but there is one thing I do know.

Problem, Reaction, Solution. If you have never heard of this phrase I wish I was living in your world, as ignorance is bliss. If you are aware you cannot be blind to the theft of the liberties that were so hard faught for, being eroded in the space of 12-18 months.

Cue Josh and the rest....... :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:29 pm

https://twitter.com/neiljmcevoy/status/ ... 9747232770

Doesn't matter who this was, but this man and his wife have suffered significant familial losses across the last few months and their mental health, or anyone mental health is no laughing matter. I say that as someone with Bi-polar who knows all too well the true anguish of genuine depression.

Let's make no bones about this, this is tyrannical authoritarianism. There is no other way to describe it. Some may argue that is an isolated case (it's not but let's leave that at the gate for now). Even if it were an isolated case, it is still an isolated case of tyrannical authoritarianism.

The man was illegally arrested, detained and forced to strip before being released without charge - BECAUSE HE HAD BROKEN NO LAWS.

This shouldn't happen in a democratic country, it is the stuff of Communist Dictatorships and Banana Republics not the home of the mother of parliaments and the Magna Carter for christ sake.

The policewoman in question is a disgrace and clearly abused her power arresting him for raising his voice after she raised her voice and pointed aggressively in his direction. She showed zero composure and zero empathy. She is more akin to an unlicensed nightclub bouncer than a law enforcement officer sworn to uphold the law of the country (which she broke) and to serve the people (who she abused).

Well done to Neil McEvoy for shining a light on this. Actually, a politician who seems to give a shit about these mundane little things like civil rights not being abused by overzealous policing. One small beacon of hope is seeing a politician that actually understands he serves the people and not the other way around.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:33 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Problem, Reaction, Solution. If you have never heard of this phrase I wish I was living in your world, as ignorance is bliss.:

Goddamit I hear you loud and clear and am with you 100% on that one buddy.

How I wish I could unlearn so much.

The maddest thing of all is it's me, you and others who are the nutters, while lunatics running the asylum think they are all totally sane. :thumbup:
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Bluebina » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:17 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Speaking of which...

Have you seen him?

Well I think it was just an excuse like Dominic Cummings, just admit he wanted a trip to the beach when he was caught out, he refused to give his name and you can see why he was pulled in. He's making a fuss when he caused a problem for himself, he probably would have had a small ticking off if he didn't have an attitude.
Bluebina

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:36 pm

Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Speaking of which...

Have you seen him?

Well I think it was just an excuse like Dominic Cummings, just admit he wanted a trip to the beach when he was caught out, he refused to give his name and you can see why he was pulled in. He's making a fuss when he caused a problem for himself, he probably would have had a small ticking off if he didn't have an attitude.

So just to clarify why was his arrest justified in your eyes?

Was it for going to a 20-minute drive to a beach which was is against COVID guidance but not against the law

Or was it for talking loudly in a funny accent?

Perhaps it was for eating an ice-cream with clear malintent?

Wearing a loud beard in public?

Coughing without due care and attention?

Looking at me in a funny kind of way?

Life imitating art

ealing_ayatollah

Postby Bluebina » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:45 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:https://twitter.com/neiljmcevoy/status/1366341829747232770

Doesn't matter who this was, but this man and his wife have suffered significant familial losses across the last few months and their mental health, or anyone mental health is no laughing matter. I say that as someone with Bi-polar who knows all too well the true anguish of genuine depression.

Let's make no bones about this, this is tyrannical authoritarianism. There is no other way to describe it. Some may argue that is an isolated case (it's not but let's leave that at the gate for now). Even if it were an isolated case, it is still an isolated case of tyrannical authoritarianism.

The man was illegally arrested, detained and forced to strip before being released without charge - BECAUSE HE HAD BROKEN NO LAWS.

This shouldn't happen in a democratic country, it is the stuff of Communist Dictatorships and Banana Republics not the home of the mother of parliaments and the Magna Carter for christ sake.

The policewoman in question is a disgrace and clearly abused her power arresting him for raising his voice after she raised her voice and pointed aggressively in his direction. She showed zero composure and zero empathy. She is more akin to an unlicensed nightclub bouncer than a law enforcement officer sworn to uphold the law of the country (which she broke) and to serve the people (who she abused).

Well done to Neil McEvoy for shining a light on this. Actually, a politician who seems to give a shit about these mundane little things like civil rights not being abused by overzealous policing. One small beacon of hope is seeing a politician that actually understands he serves the people and not the other way around.

I hadn't seen this earlier but thought he had a bad attitude in the first video. They were heavy handed and it seems over the top, but if he and his Mrs had handled it differently all this fuss would have been avoided.
Bluebina

Postby Sven » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:49 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again...ealing_ayatollah is probaly the most informed, intelligent, unbiased and congenial posters on this forum.

I would suggest that if a point of view get's attacked repeatedly, but without real substance, there may well be something in it. I don't profess to know everything that is going on in this mad world, but there is one thing I do know.

Problem, Reaction, Solution. If you have never heard of this phrase I wish I was living in your world, as ignorance is bliss. If you are aware you cannot be blind to the theft of the liberties that were so hard faught for, being eroded in the space of 12-18 months.

Cue Josh and the rest....... :bluebird:

Well said, Jim, and I concur on both the entertaining but well considered Ealing Ayatollah and the tosh that is Josh; but I would add your good self to those who are always good reading on here with your own comments

It's not about agreeing all the time (that would be boring) but the excellent responses and respect you generally show even to those who abuse is creditable :clap:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bluebina » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:52 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Speaking of which...

Have you seen him?

Was it for going to a 20-minute drive to a beach which was is against COVID guidance but not against the law

Life imitating art

Ha ha not a clue, is it a crime being annoying and shouting nonsense at coppers?

It seemed in the 2nd video it was his Mrs shouting the most?

Either way it could have been avoided if he had been a bit more cooperative.
Bluebina

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:00 pm

Bluebina wrote:I hadn't seen this earlier but thought he had a bad attitude in the first video. They were heavy-handed and it seems over the top, but if he and his Mrs had handled it differently all this fuss would have been avoided.

Aye but one group are allegedly trained professionals who should be able to deal with the public and de-escalate a situation and the others are a family on a quiet walk to process their grief of losing a close family member.

If the police had handled all this differently, all this fuss would have been avoided (and she probably wouldn't be worried about losing her job right now)

So, who do we think should be responsible for ensuring this type of situation is handled better?

I know it's a ballsy move but I'm going to politely suggest it is the public servant's to act responsibly and in a calming manner that can de-escalate a situation, not just go around illegally arresting people for talking too loudly in the general direction of a female police officer.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:06 pm

Bluebina wrote:Ha ha not a clue, is it a crime being annoying and shouting nonsense at coppers?

Only if

a) your local plod is PC Savage and life has become one long comedy sketch
b) you live in Stazi era Germany, KGB Era Soviet Russia etc etc
c) its 2021 in modern Britain.

Well, that's a bit shit then. At least we're back in the play-offs though so that's something.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby skidemin » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:12 pm

Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Speaking of which...

Have you seen him?

thats the trouble... you think something , on this occasion based on how someone looks... then think no further... no explanation other than the one youve conjured up in your head... you do not need evidence because what anyone else says can not possibly be the truth .
the mental health remark was poor even for you... ive lost a friend to suicide during this and im aware others on the board have too.... it doesnt become non existent just because you think it a laugh....
skidemin

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:19 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Speaking of which...

Have you seen him?

thats the trouble... you think something , on this occasion based on how someone looks... then think no further... no explanation other than the one youve conjured up in your head... you do not need evidence because what anyone else says can not possibly be the truth .
the mental health remark was poor even for you... ive lost a friend to suicide during this and im aware others on the board have too.... it doesnt become non existent just because you think it a laugh....

Sorry for your loss mate. I've lost a fair few people down the years to the same shite and I know just how much it hurts.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:20 pm

Sven wrote:It's not about agreeing all the time (that would be boring) but the excellent responses and respect you generally show even to those who abuse is creditable :clap:

Aye happy to second that. :thumbright:
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Sven » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:31 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Sven wrote:It's not about agreeing all the time (that would be boring) but the excellent responses and respect you generally show even to those who abuse is creditable :clap:

Aye happy to second that. :thumbright:

You're two good guys in my book :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bluebina » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:32 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Speaking of which...

Have you seen him?

I certainly don't think mental health is funny I've already explained that, his using it as an excuse to do what ever he wants was ridiculous.
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:37 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Ha ha not a clue, is it a crime being annoying and shouting nonsense at coppers?

Only if

a) your local plod is PC Savage and life has become one long comedy sketch
b) you live in Stazi era Germany, KGB Era Soviet Russia etc etc
c) its 2021 in modern Britain.

Well, that's a bit shit then. At least we're back in the play-offs though so that's something.

I'm certainly not defending them, we are Cardiff City fans we've all seen dodgy ones, it's usually not best to shout at them and wind them up though, there's always one and we know how that can end up!

As for the playoffs, we playing class yesterday we murdered them it could have easily been seven or more :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Welshman in CA » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:44 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:.

Life imitating art

[/quote]

Obviously it depends what flavor the ice cream is.
Welshman in CA

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:02 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
Obviously it depends what flavor the ice cream is.

If it is Rum n Raisen you may have a point...
ealing_ayatollah

Postby skidemin » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:27 pm

Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Speaking of which...

Have you seen him?

I certainly don't think mental health is funny I've already explained that, his using it as an excuse to do what ever he wants was ridiculous.

well it was a laughing emoji...but if not a laugh your certainly not prepared to take it seriously... it was a reason not an excuse... having mental health issues does not come with a limp or a lump on your back or a badge to wear.. its invisble its inside someone... the wife said she had cried every day for a whole year... you cant just be dismissing her words as lies because you think it....
skidemin

Postby Bluebina » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:50 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Speaking of which...

Have you seen him?

well it was a laughing emoji...but if not a laugh your certainly not prepared to take it seriously... it was a reason not an excuse... having mental health issues does not come with a limp or a lump on your back or a badge to wear.. its invisble its inside someone... the wife said she had cried every day for a whole year... you cant just be dismissing her words as lies because you think it....

I repeat it was nothing to do with mental health, it was the same as Dom Cum using an excuse to do whatever he wanted and then scream at the coppers.

Of course I take it seriously, look after your wife I hope she's ok.
Bluebina

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat