Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Under 23'S. Strange??

Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:55 am

We had McWilliam listed as our FB against Millwall. I remember us taking him from Northampton.

Now, in the picture of the ref Drysdale going head to head with Alan judge, there is McWilliam playing for Northampton in the picture.

He must have a footballing brother, but surely he can't play for our U23's one day and Northampton 1st team the next??

Re: Under 23'S. Strange??

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:24 am

Brothers Shaun and Cameron.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:47 pm

The U23's are doing well of late :bluebird:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:00 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:The U23's are doing well of late :bluebird:

Is it just coincidence that the improvement came once Harris left? Honest question, as I don't really follow the youngsters games.

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:47 pm

Barclay1 wrote:

Is it just coincidence that the improvement came once Harris left? Honest question, as I don't really follow the youngsters games.

Yet you spotted this. :shock: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:13 pm

Barclay1 wrote:

No,its the same guy, morrison in charge,its a very young group of lads in that team,and have taken some time to settle,but the football is great to watch,perhaps take a gander?

Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:01 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:

No,its the same guy, morrison in charge,its a very young group of lads in that team,and have taken some time to settle,but the football is great to watch,perhaps take a gander?

:thumbup: :bluebird:

Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:10 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:

Yet you spotted this. :shock: :lol:

fckn hell ...forget VAR install Barclays instead....

Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:13 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:

no mate its not the same guy...one brother played for our under 23s on Tuesday ..the other was in the Northampton game where the ref lost the plot...

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:09 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:

no mate its not the same guy...one brother played for our under 23s on Tuesday ..the other was in the Northampton game where the ref lost the plot...

I was referring to the u 23's improvement skid,not the two brothers!
Answering barclay above,where he asked about it being coincidental they are improving since harris left.hence my answersaying it is same guty in charge.