Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF

Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:20 pm

IF we are going to get into the playoffs at the end of the season obviously someone has to drop out of current standings I know we all would love it to be the JBS but who do you think it could be I’m going for reading or perhaps you can see more than one in current top six to fade
Thoughts please :bluescarf:

Re: IF

Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:44 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:IF we are going to get into the playoffs at the end of the season obviously someone has to drop out of current standings I know we all would love it to be the JBS but who do you think it could be I’m going for reading or perhaps you can see more than one in current top six to fade

I think Reading too mate.

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:07 pm

Still don't think we'll make the play-offs.

I said when Mick McCarthy was appointed, that if he took us to a top half finish then he would have done a good job. I would stand by that.

If anyone is to fall out the top six, then I would say Bournemouth. They just don't look like a team and I don't think that will change with the new manager.

I would be surprised if Reading dropped out personally. Whenever I've seen them this season, they've been brilliant.

Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:42 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:IF we are going to get into the playoffs at the end of the season obviously someone has to drop out of current standings I know we all would love it to be the JBS but who do you think it could be I’m going for reading or perhaps you can see more than one in current top six to fade

I want to play the jacks and beat them after all the shite we got when we had Harris and they were top two.

I really don’t think they will keep it up as their squad isn’t as deep as the teams around them.

Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:11 pm

If Henry gets appointed by Bournemouth, I’ll be surprised if they make the playoffs. Bizarre appointment imo.

Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:05 am

Ray Bishop wrote:If Henry gets appointed by Bournemouth, I’ll be surprised if they make the playoffs. Bizarre appointment imo.

Let’s hope he gets appointed mate :lol:

Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:31 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Ray Bishop wrote:If Henry gets appointed by Bournemouth, I’ll be surprised if they make the playoffs. Bizarre appointment imo.

Let’s hope he gets appointed mate :lol:

I just find the whole scenario a little weird. Financially it’d be a massive gamble for them, I’m sure Henry would command a fairly substantial contract.

I know Wikipedia is hardly the most accurate at times, but assuming it’s correct re his managerial success, he’s lost over half his games in charge.

So in hindsight it’s a great appointment for them :lol:.