Re: Swansea and Cardiff fans join together

Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:00 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:For those who say there's no racism/ black and white people are treated exactly the same:

Would you rather be black or white when dealing with police, being sentenced, applying for a job etc.

A straight up White or black question but I bet no one honestly would pick black.

Josh still lives in the 70s the police are wankers to everyone, I have had more issues with the police
than any of my family who are not white as for job opportunities where is your evidence its complete bullshit,
your living in the past this is not the reality of life anymore.
Working class white boys are demonised and doing the worst in this current society,
White middle aged men are persona non grata.

The liberal left are liars they have brought race into every facet of life that is racism in its purest form,
if you identify yourself by your colour you are racist.

Shall we play a game? You have to guess whether the statements apply to a white or black person.

1) You are more likely to be stopped by the police.
2) You are more likely to be sent to prison for committing the same crime as a white/black counterpart.
3) You are 4 times more likely to have forced used against you by police.

As for the job bit, a 2009 study showed people with 'white' sounding names were 74% more likely to receive a positive response to an application than one with a 'black' sounding name.

I suppose it must be the far right cult that you're in that's lying.

White and black sounding names, crikey, who's the racist here?

You are stuck in the 70s mate. You just gave him fuel to the accusation right there.

You can make stats read what you want them to but my guess would be that 74% is actually probably correct, but then given we are in the United Kingdom then it's hardly a surprise as I would imagine the majority of applicants have British/Western names.

One would imagine that if you were in Asia/Africa or any other continent that figure would be reversed the other way and it would be those with 'white sounding names' (your words) that had the less favourable uptake, given they no doubt account for less of the applications.

It's not rocket science.

Apparently it is rocket science to some. It was a study, the people had the same cvs with the name being the only difference. Of those applications the ones with 'white' sounding names had 74% more positive responses than 'black' sounding names. The use of the term white and black sounding names was also their term, not mine.

Also, saying you have a 'black' sounding name isn't racist. If you had a meeting with someone called Muhammad you'd expect them to be black, if you had a meeting with a nigel you'd expect them to be white (and please don't respond to this solely with examples of white people called Muhammad and black people called Nigel, they were just examples).

I'll keep this simple for you

If Mohammed (black)
Nigel A (White)
Nigel B (White)
Nigel C (White)

All go for a job and all have the same CV then the percentage chance of the person getting the job being white will be 75%.

If I go to my local Chineese Takeaway tonight and do a 'study' that finds that 80% of people working there are of chineese origin what time shall I meet you outside with your placard to demonstrate

I hope you're trolling because I can't believe someone can be this thick.

"We made fictitious applications to nearly 3,200 real jobs, randomly varying applicants’ minority background, but holding their skills, qualifications and work experience constant. On average, nearly one in four applicants from the majority group (24%) received a callback from employers. The job search effort was less successful for ethnic minorities who, despite having identical CVs and cover letters, needed to send 60% more applications in order to receive as many callbacks as the majority group"

I would genuinly think about getting some help mate.

Your going to have a very sad life.

Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:20 am

Jesus Christ this thread gone way off topic. :lol:

If your a racist shit c**t then that's what you are most people with brain cells stay clear of them folk, if your not so be it but to be holding hands with the scum down the road to try push the message won't even happen when i personally couldn't give two hoots about it all as I know what I am and how I am to other races or whatever.

It's the media spinster making it more of an issue than it is which also causes this divide even more as there pushing out this "race" card 24/7 it's all f*cking boring in my opinion.

Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:48 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Shall we play a game? You have to guess whether the statements apply to a white or black person.

2) You are more likely to be sent to prison for committing the same crime as a white/black counterpart.

The thing is Josh, it all depends on how you want to slice the data.

Exactly the same statements can be applied on a class basis and you will find working-class people of any ethnicity will be statistically more likely to be prejudiced in each of the above examples than their wealthier peers.

If you are truly on the side of seeking equality, the first place to look to resolve the issue isn't by creating unnecessary divides amongst sub-sets of the working class based on race.

From an analytical point of view, the statistics you allude to are the product of poor methodology.

Yes, I know, this isn't your analysis, I also know that it is a widely prevalent and publicised assumption that has been made that race is a key determining factor. However, that doesn't stop it from being wrong.

If data is to be interpreted effectively to drive genuine insight, it is important to identify first the foundational discrepancies within the full data set at the broadest level before moving on to the further nuanced analysis of sub-sets of the data. That is simply very rarely done and all too often the leap is based on race, not class.

Why is a good question, but perhaps one for another time, the point is that the analysis should be on the wider factors first to identify the level 1 trends, which are largely class and economic status based, and then within that to look at relative comparisons of race, gender, religion, single parent vs. two-parent etc.

Shooting straight for racism being a root cause for all issues is just lazy thinking. As I say I fully accept it is prevalent, but that doesn't stop it from being wrong. It is identifying a single layer of a multivariant problem and proclaiming this is the problem solved. In fact, it is worse than that, it is identifying a sub-set of a single layer of a multivariant problem.

When we do occasionally see studies that adopt a more robust foundation for their analysis and introduce multiple factors into the analysis, all too often we see white working-class are the truly marginalised demographic in our society, particularly, white working-class young men. Frankly, they are being left to rot and it is criminal that they are been so glibly cast-aside by a sneering elitist class, but again, that is discussion perhaps for another time.

However, the point here should not be which sub-set of the working class is suffering the most, but more importantly what can be done to bridge the gap between the working and middle class across all subset demographics.

You want to fight injustice in this country? Start with class-based prejudiced and improving opportunities for all working-class children regardless of ethnicity

You want to fight injustice against black and brown people? Start with any of the issues I listed earlier in this thread. Then we have things like religious genocide and African slavery licked we can come back and solve things like in-group bias within the workplace.

Otherwise, all of the white noise coming out of this misguided BLM-inspired idiocracy is nothing but empty rhetoric that doesn't give a damn about black lives or equality for all. In fact, it is nothing but divisive poison designed to give those too ignorant to actually give a damn just enough of a dopamine hit to feel superior to those awful right-wing working-class bigots that are lurking on every corner.

Firstly, please learn how to condense an answer into under, say, 10 paragraphs.

2) If you want to dispute them facts and say its actually about single parents or religion, why don't you put forward data or a study? It might help your case

3) I probably wouldn't say things like 'there's class based prejudice' on here otherwise you'll be called a Marxist in no time.

4) I like how you just cut out the other bit which showed it was about people's race rather than class or parents marital status.

Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:51 am

RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:For those who say there's no racism/ black and white people are treated exactly the same:

Would you rather be black or white when dealing with police, being sentenced, applying for a job etc.

A straight up White or black question but I bet no one honestly would pick black.

Josh still lives in the 70s the police are wankers to everyone, I have had more issues with the police
than any of my family who are not white as for job opportunities where is your evidence its complete bullshit,
Working class white boys are demonised and doing the worst in this current society,

The liberal left are liars they have brought race into every facet of life that is racism in its purest form,

Shall we play a game? You have to guess whether the statements apply to a white or black person.

As for the job bit, a 2009 study showed people with 'white' sounding names were 74% more likely to receive a positive response to an application than one with a 'black' sounding name.

You are stuck in the 70s mate. You just gave him fuel to the accusation right there.

You can make stats read what you want them to but my guess would be that 74% is actually probably correct, but then given we are in the United Kingdom then it's hardly a surprise as I would imagine the majority of applicants have British/Western names.

One would imagine that if you were in Asia/Africa or any other continent that figure would be reversed the other way and it would be those with 'white sounding names' (your words) that had the less favourable uptake, given they no doubt account for less of the applications.

It's not rocket science.

Apparently it is rocket science to some. It was a study, the people had the same cvs with the name being the only difference. Of those applications the ones with 'white' sounding names had 74% more positive responses than 'black' sounding names. The use of the term white and black sounding names was also their term, not mine.

Also, saying you have a 'black' sounding name isn't racist. If you had a meeting with someone called Muhammad you'd expect them to be black, if you had a meeting with a nigel you'd expect them to be white (and please don't respond to this solely with examples of white people called Muhammad and black people called Nigel, they were just examples).

If Mohammed (black)
Nigel A (White)
Nigel B (White)
Nigel C (White)

All go for a job and all have the same CV then the percentage chance of the person getting the job being white will be 75%.

If I go to my local Chineese Takeaway tonight and do a 'study' that finds that 80% of people working there are of chineese origin what time shall I meet you outside with your placard to demonstrate

"We made fictitious applications to nearly 3,200 real jobs, randomly varying applicants’ minority background, but holding their skills, qualifications and work experience constant. On average, nearly one in four applicants from the majority group (24%) received a callback from employers. The job search effort was less successful for ethnic minorities who, despite having identical CVs and cover letters, needed to send 60% more applications in order to receive as many callbacks as the majority group"

Shall I take that as "I can see that I'm wrong but instead of just saying it or moving on I'll try an insult (an insult that is very similar to one on the previous page baaaaaaa)"?

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:08 am

robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

I am on the left buddy the real left , you are on the liberal university woke wanker left theres a big difference.

I suppose its a myth that the police ignored the perperators of crimes int the grooming gangs scandal precisely because of their race/religion and no social worker/police officer or councillor who all knew have never been charged with crimes of deriication of duty ????????????????? Its must be the girls white privilege that let them be abused for years.

Unfortunately social justice warriors like you will never accept reality of life the police don't give a shit about anyone working class and will abuse whenever they can regardless of colour.

In my experience if someone says they are/do something 'real' it usually is the extreme side of the activity. In that regard I am proud that you've come out as a communist on this board.

The grooming gangs should've been stopped, just like the type 2 group offenders who were 100% white. If you want to do something about the grooming gangs why don't you start making a song and dance as to why the tories have been sitting on their report for years?

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:10 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

It's not rocket science.

If Mohammed (black)
Nigel A (White)
Nigel B (White)
Nigel C (White)

Shall I take that as "I can see that I'm wrong but instead of just saying it or moving on I'll try an insult (an insult that is very similar to one on the previous page baaaaaaa)"?

I'm an I.T contractor and my work takes me all over the country. Most places I have worked over the last decade have been majority Black with most of them having Asian/African names. So for me your theory goes out of the window.

Now I never gave this a thought until the likes of BLM come along and glorify a problem that really is so small its not there. Now I'm not saying racism is not there but its not as big a problem as what it was. Racism will always be there but its how big a problem it is that we should be looking at. We will never get rid of it totally but over the last couple of decades it has had its ugly head smashed in to such that it is not worth looking at. I mean I can't remember when a Black player got booed on a pitch like it was a regular occurrence in the 1980's.

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:57 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

It's not rocket science.

If Mohammed (black)
Nigel A (White)
Nigel B (White)
Nigel C (White)

Hi Josh

No insults from me on this thread mate, read it back. Your the one who threw the first insult with your 'thick' jibe, tends to mean you lost the argument.

My comments about getting help is sincere, your outlook is such that you just can't see the wood for the trees and it bodes for a lonely and unhappy life.

Good luck.

Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:33 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

It's not rocket science.

If Mohammed (black)
Nigel A (White)
Nigel B (White)
Nigel C (White)

if this is from natcen social research you my friend have been very selective in what you have posted...not least of all leaving out that when only employers own application forms were used that there was no net discrimination... not like you... :?

Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:13 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

It's not rocket science.

If Mohammed (black)
Nigel A (White)
Nigel B (White)
Nigel C (White)

if this is from natcen social research you my friend have been very selective in what you have posted...not least of all leaving out that when only employers own application forms were used that there was no net discrimination... not like you... :?

No Need to worry josh is insane.

Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:21 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

I am on the left buddy the real left , you are on the liberal university woke wanker left theres a big difference.

I suppose its a myth that the police ignored the perperators of crimes int the grooming gangs scandal precisely because of their race/religion and no social worker/police officer or councillor who all knew have never been charged with crimes of deriication of duty ????????????????? Its must be the girls white privilege that let them be abused for years.

Unfortunately social justice warriors like you will never accept reality of life the police don't give a shit about anyone working class and will abuse whenever they can regardless of colour.

In my experience if someone says they are/do something 'real' it usually is the extreme side of the activity. In that regard I am proud that you've come out as a communist on this board.

The grooming gangs should've been stopped, just like the type 2 group offenders who were 100% white. If you want to do something about the grooming gangs why don't you start making a song and dance as to why the tories have been sitting on their report for years?

the conservatives and labour no longer exist in reality we live in a neo liberal hellhole establishment, and if you read my post again i am not even having a go at the offenders i am having a go at our cowardly establishment.
the perps have rightly been punished.
We have a corrupt media and political class which i despise i am not a communist but a traditional old fashioned socialist who believes in fairness and accountabiity ,i am on the side of the working class of any creed or colour or religion.
i dont believe in splitting people into groups such as the bullshit bame for instance if they live and contribute to this great country then they are britons just like me.

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:13 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Firstly, please learn how to condense an answer into under, say, 10 paragraphs.

This is the problem with many that hold similar positions that you do. You want neat simple answers to complex discussions. While it is great for empty sloganeering, sadly Josh, the truth is productive conversation cannot be discussed in 280 characters.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:If you want to dispute them facts and say its actually about single parents or religion, why don't you put forward data or a study? It might help your case

You're still looking for a single answer to a multi-faceted issue. If it's not x then it must be y and trying to apply this simple level of understanding to problems that are far beyond having one magic bullet answer.

CCFCJosh75 wrote: I probably wouldn't say things like 'there's class based prejudice' on here otherwise you'll be called a Marxist in no time.

The greatest misunderstanding of Marxism is that is of benefit for the working class. It has time and again proven to achieve the very opposite of its hyperbolic claims in the Manifesto and always produces an elitist class that brutalises the working class, but that is another topic entirely. In fairness, I think most interested in that type of thread could probably guess my opinion on Marxism anyways, I don't hide the fact that I have read Marx extensively and find the man, his philosophy and the politics it has created utterly abhorrent and morally repugnant.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:I like how you just cut out the other bit which showed it was about people's race rather than class or parents marital status.

Josh time and time again in thread after thread I've responded to each of the points you've raised in one go. Time and time again you ignore salient points and get stuck on one point at a time, it's your MO. So i made a conscious decision to only answer one of your points at a time to allow you to keep up. It's not cutting bits out not to answer, its more that if I answer all of your points at the same time you seem to just get a bit, well overwhelmed. I'm just trying to help you mate :thumbup:

In fact, I did actually pop the answer in their briefly at the end but it was a fairly fleeting reference so totally understandable you missed it. It was in one of the later paragraphs so your eyes were probably getting tired.

The survey you are referencing (there have been a number that hit the same point) is as much as anything simply highlighting in-group preference, which as evolutionary biology would have us know is baked into us (and all mammals) across millions of years. I'm pretty sure that similar studies in China would show Western names were prejudiced against and a Middle Eastern study would show Christian names are prejudiced against.

Does it show we have an innate bias towards people like us. Yes. Should that be the case in the workplace. No. Is it the smoking gun that shows us how racist the whole western world is. No.

Things can absolutely be done to improve this in the workplace, like blind CV submissions and indeed I'm all for that. I think the BBC might not like it though.

However, like I said, if we're going to make silly protests to make us all feel good about something, how about we focus on some of the bigger stuff first like the Uighur genocide or the 20 million people enslaved in the brick kilns of Northern Africa, Asia and the Middle East?

It's just a matter of priorities and I'm sorry but the fact that you're argument is based around the prevalence of in-group preference in hiring practices, while I'm holding up genocide and mass slavery, just goes to show that while the UK is very far from perfect, we should really be quite low down the pecking order when it comes to global protests that are in the name of anti-racism.

It is that hypocrisy that ultimately for me, and I suspect a lot of others, just shows a massive lack of sincerity in the whole movement and in protests like this.

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:20 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Jesus Christ this thread gone way off topic. :lol:

If your a racist shit c**t then that's what you are most people with brain cells stay clear of them folk, if your not so be it but to be holding hands with the scum down the road to try push the message won't even happen when i personally couldn't give two hoots about it all as I know what I am and how I am to other races or whatever.

It's the media spinster making it more of an issue than it is which also causes this divide even more as there pushing out this "race" card 24/7 it's all f*cking boring in my opinion.

This is probably the most on the money post in this whole thread :thumbup:

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:24 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Firstly, please learn how to condense an answer into under, say, 10 paragraphs.

This is the problem with many that hold similar positions that you do. You want neat simple answers to complex discussions. While it is great for empty sloganeering, sadly Josh, the truth is productive conversation cannot be discussed in 280 characters.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:If you want to dispute them facts and say its actually about single parents or religion, why don't you put forward data or a study? It might help your case

You're still looking for a single answer to a multi-faceted issue. If it's not x then it must be y and trying to apply this simple level of understanding to problems that are far beyond having one magic bullet answer.

CCFCJosh75 wrote: I probably wouldn't say things like 'there's class based prejudice' on here otherwise you'll be called a Marxist in no time.

The greatest misunderstanding of Marxism is that is of benefit for the working class. It has time and again proven to achieve the very opposite of its hyperbolic claims in the Manifesto and always produces an elitist class that brutalises the working class, but that is another topic entirely. In fairness, I think most interested in that type of thread could probably guess my opinion on Marxism anyways, I don't hide the fact that I have read Marx extensively and find the man, his philosophy and the politics it has created utterly abhorrent and morally repugnant.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:I like how you just cut out the other bit which showed it was about people's race rather than class or parents marital status.

Josh time and time again in thread after thread I've responded to each of the points you've raised in one go. Time and time again you ignore salient points and get stuck on one point at a time, it's your MO. So i made a conscious decision to only answer one of your points at a time to allow you to keep up. It's not cutting bits out not to answer, its more that if I answer all of your points at the same time you seem to just get a bit, well overwhelmed. I'm just trying to help you mate :thumbup:

In fact, I did actually pop the answer in their briefly at the end but it was a fairly fleeting reference so totally understandable you missed it. It was in one of the later paragraphs so your eyes were probably getting tired.

The survey you are referencing (there have been a number that hit the same point) is as much as anything simply highlighting in-group preference, which as evolutionary biology would have us know is baked into us (and all mammals) across millions of years. I'm pretty sure that similar studies in China would show Western names were prejudiced against and a Middle Eastern study would show Christian names are prejudiced against.

Does it show we have an innate bias towards people like us. Yes. Should that be the case in the workplace. No. Is it the smoking gun that shows us how racist the whole western world is. No.

Things can absolutely be done to improve this in the workplace, like blind CV submissions and indeed I'm all for that. I think the BBC might not like it though.

However, like I said, if we're going to make silly protests to make us all feel good about something, how about we focus on some of the bigger stuff first like the Uighur genocide or the 20 million people enslaved in the brick kilns of Northern Africa, Asia and the Middle East?

It's just a matter of priorities and I'm sorry but the fact that you're argument is based around the prevalence of in-group preference in hiring practices, while I'm holding up genocide and mass slavery, just goes to show that while the UK is very far from perfect, we should really be quite low down the pecking order when it comes to global protests that are in the name of anti-racism.

It is that hypocrisy that ultimately for me, and I suspect a lot of others, just shows a massive lack of sincerity in the whole movement and in protests like this.

Marx was a complete tosser who never done a days work in his life and lived off the backs of others hes the world biggest hypocrite and i am a soclailist.

total ideologies never work you just swap one bunch of arseholes for another bunch.

Malcolm x knew the liberals were full of shit and now they run everything

Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:14 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:This is the problem with many that hold similar positions that you do. You want neat simple answers to complex discussions. While it is great for empty sloganeering, sadly Josh, the truth is productive conversation cannot be discussed in 280 characters.

The problem is that your responses go over the curve of productive. When trying to engage with someone, either in spoken or written speech, the beginning and the end gets the most attention. The middle of a speech tends to see attention fall rapidly. My opinion is that your responses have a huge 'middle' and a lot of your responses can be said quicker and easier. You do you though.

ealing_ayatollah wrote:You're looking for a single answer to a multi-faceted issue. If it's not x then it must be y and trying to apply this simple level of understanding to problems that are far beyond having one magic bullet answer.

If you could give evidence to back up any of the other answers it would help.

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

So you 'made a conscious decision to answer only one of of my points' but in the next paragraph you said 'I did actually pop the answer in their briefly at the end'. Get your word document out again to check.

Again, you being 'pretty sure' of something with no evidence isn't an answer, is it?
ealing_ayatollah wrote:However, like I said, if we're going to make silly protests to make us all feel good about something, how about we focus on some of the bigger stuff first like the Uighur genocide or the 20 million people enslaved in the brick kilns of Northern Africa, Asia and the Middle East?

So you live your life by 'there's no point doing something because someone else has it worse' mantra?

I personally have helped raise tens of thousands of pounds for a charity that helps poor African communities, I've gone out to 2 remote places there in 2 of the 3 past pre covid years to help build a school, a well, and a house as well as helping a wildlife centre to help save endangered species. Since the pandemic I've helped at a food bank and I also give a set % of my salary to a local charity and to war child. I apologise for doing that and will stop immediately because someone else has it worse.

What have you done to help the people you mention? It would be very hypocritical to hold them up whilst doing nothing for them.

Why have you never brought them up in a non anti blm scenario? Youve never told nuclear blue to stop posting about taking the knee and to focus on the genocide? It's starting to look like point scoring.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:19 pm

robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

the conservatives and labour no longer exist in reality we live in a neo liberal hellhole establishment, and if you read my post again i am not even having a go at the offenders i am having a go at our cowardly establishment.
We have a corrupt media and political class which i despise i am not a communist but a traditional old fashioned socialist who believes in fairness and accountabiity ,i am on the side of the working class of any creed or colour or religion.
i dont believe in splitting people into groups such as the bullshit bame for instance if they live and contribute to this great country then they are britons just like me.

You don't believe in splitting people into groups?
Apart from class.
Or whether they're British or not.
Or actually into race when about 3 responses ago you spoke about 'white working class boys' and 'white middle aged men'.
Or whether they're part of the establishment or not.
Or gender.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:31 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

Apart from class.
Or actually into race when about 3 responses ago you spoke about 'white working class boys' and 'white middle aged men'.
Or gender.

You're like a broken record and (you need to admit) have an a gender that keeps you returning to this Forum to talk anything but football; even after you said you'd not be returning when you got 'stick' under one of your former names...

I'm genuinely not sure what your background is and I can't say I really care; a person is either decent or otherwise based on their actions and/or how they treat others and (to me) neither race, colour or religion play any real part

No one is saying racism doesn't exist, it certainly does, but in the main increased immigration and integration over the generations (certainly in my time) mean that the younger elements of society are far more accepting of others inspire of their visual differences and it will improve as time goes by

Maybe, and I don't know the answer, people like yourself (who I admit I don't know to have any real base of knowledge on your motives) are just pushing the racism envelope a little too hard and by default pushing others away from supporting your (credible in real terms) overly aggressive agenda?

Currently, there is an agenda to 'get black ethnic, disabled and LGBTQ people on board' in the UK (Sky, the Beeb and political establishments are doing it openly) and we have seen seasoned professionals kicked off their perches in order to accommodate

I am the first to agree that these people should be treated the same where that is practicable; but is that really the way to go, i.e. being given a job because of the way you are/look rather than because you are simply the best 'person' for that role?

Changing hearts and minds is not an easy thing and in my lifetime things have generally changed for the better overall, so why make it more difficult...? :?

Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:46 pm

Sven wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

Apart from class.
Or gender.

You're like a broken record and (you need to admit) have an a gender that keeps you returning to this Forum to talk anything but football; even after you said you'd not be returning when you got 'stick' under one of your former names...

Not gonna reply to the other stuff you wrote because it's not relevant to what I put there.

I'm only replying because I'm interested in what my other names were?
You can't be a very good moderator because I've only had 1 account and name on here. Trust me, I couldn't give less of a shit what people on here think about me.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:08 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Not gonna reply to the other stuff you wrote because it's not relevant to what I put there.

You can't be a very good moderator because I've only had 1 account and name on here. Trust me, I couldn't give less of a shit what people on here think about me.

Yes, you are very selective, fella...and you clearly (quote) "give a shit" because you overreact so much to everything that is on here ;)

My points above you (avoidingly) declined to comment on are perfectly legitimate too... ;)

I believe you to be the same person as has carried a similar agenda on here in recent times and research of both style and content supports this...

Poor Moderator? I guess that's a matter of opinion and you might have considered seeing my comments as those of just another poster instead; but you took an easy 'cop out'; one which the poorer members of this Forum usually take and of which I have previously stated you are one :(

Have you EVER actually posted on a footballing matter, the main purpose of this Forum? If not, why are you here (serious question)? :?

Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Sven wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Not gonna reply to the other stuff you wrote because it's not relevant to what I put there.

Yes, you are very selective, fella...and you clearly (quote) "give a shit" because you overreact so much to everything that is on here ;)

My points above you (avoidingly) declined to comment on are perfectly legitimate too... ;)

I believe you to be the same person as has carried a similar agenda on here in recent times and research of both style and content supports this...

Poor Moderator? I guess that's a matter of opinion and you might have considered seeing my comments as those of just another poster instead; but you took an easy 'cop out'; one which the poorer members of this Forum usually take and of which I have previously stated you are one :(

Have you EVER actually posted on a footballing matter, the main purpose of this Forum? If not, why are you here (serious question)? :?

Come on, let's have some names.

I do post about footballing matters, I just don't feel the need to post things like 'Good win' when there's 2 pages of people saying 'Good win'. If you only want people to post about Cardiff City (the true main purpose of the board) you should just get rid of all non football threads. If you don't do that you shouldn't complain when people post in them.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:48 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I do post about footballing matters, I just don't feel the need to post things like 'Good win' when there's 2 pages of people saying 'Good win'. If you only want people to post about Cardiff City (the true main purpose of the board) you should just get rid of all non football threads. If you don't do that you shouldn't complain when people post in them.

As is your 'pick and choose' response stye, I'm not going to get into that stuff with you but I stick by my comment that I believe you to have posted under at least one other name; and others believe it too ;)

Also, I don't (quote) "complain" that you post; it's the way you post that annoys me and I tell you that, as do others. Your agenda is deeply flawed in relation to both reality and progression

I'm not going to perpetuate your desire to drag out points and/or threads that suit your self-seeking agenda, so have the last word if you like and I'll take a look when I return sometime later :thumbright:

Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:30 pm

Sven wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Sven wrote:

As is your 'pick and choose' response stye, I'm not going to get into that stuff with you but I stick by my comment that I believe you to have posted under at least one other name; and others believe it too ;)

Also, I don't (quote) "complain" that you post; it's the way you post that annoys me and I tell you that, as do others. Your agenda is deeply flawed in relation to both reality and progression

I'm not going to perpetuate your desire to drag out points and/or threads that suit your self-seeking agenda, so have the last word if you like and I'll take a look when I return sometime later :thumbright:

So you've got nothing. That was anticlimactic.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:46 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Sven wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

Apart from class.
Or gender.

Not gonna reply to the other stuff you wrote because it's not relevant to what I put there.

Your just a SJW Josh who thinks he knows the oppressed , have you ever lived in the poor areas of this country ? university educated neo liberals are the problem this country needs to solve they base everything on out of date narratives that are patently untrue all imported from the insane asylum that is american politics.
Labour are the enemies of the working class now they just serve the uni middle class faux woke left.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:04 pm

Strange what’s happened to Labour.. hell bent on representing an elite minority. Despise everyone else. Happy with failure.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:09 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:I personally have helped raise tens of thousands of pounds for a charity that helps poor African communities, I've gone out to 2 remote places there in 2 of the 3 past pre covid years to help build a school, a well, and a house as well as helping a wildlife centre to help save endangered species. Since the pandemic I've helped at a food bank and I also give a set % of my salary to a local charity and to war child.

All credit to you. I say that with utmost sincerity and respect. :thumbup:

CCFCJosh75 wrote:I apologise for doing that and will stop immediately because someone else has it worse.

Honestly, this just makes you sound like a petulant child.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:What have you done to help the people you mention? It would be very hypocritical to hold them up whilst doing nothing for them.

Not enough, but more than many, less than others. It's not a dick waving contest and I'm not really comfortable shouting about things I've done to help others, as that's not really the point in doing so to be honest, so I'm not going to make a 'look at how awesome I am list'. However, I will say that I've done a fair bit for various charities across the last 20 years or so both in terms of raising money and before I had children getting physically involved in projects at home as well as the US, Asia, Middle East and Africa.

To be very clear, lots and lots of people have done far more than me, possibly even yourself. However, I have and will always continue to do as much as I can where I can.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Why have you never brought them up in a non-anti blm scenario?

Because it would be out of context.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Youve never told nuclear blue to stop posting about taking the knee and to focus on the genocide?

He is also pointing out the hypocrisy of BLM, which is the point I am also making, why would I tell him to stop that?

CCFCJosh75 wrote:It's starting to look like point scoring.

Projection.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:If you could give evidence to back up any of the other answers it would help.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... _Print.pdf

This is a very thorough study from 2014 (before intersectionality overwhelmed many such studies) and doesn't bring race into the equation. It explores various factors that ensure poor children grow into poor adults.

What is interesting to note about this report, and today's thinking just 7 years later, is the tone here is very much one of what can be proactively done to avoid this, it is positive and looks at the picture as a whole and balances various factors alongside each other.

Compare this to the current popular thinking that adopts a negative position of blame, focuses on one fundamental reason for failure (whiteness in the parlance of the woke) rather than taking the more pragmatic and grown-up approach to problem-solving by being honest in the fact that this is a multi-faceted issue.

One approach could yield genuine insight which could lead to actual solutions. The other seeks a scapegoat and offers no real solutions for the bigger problem while creating further problems that it then claims to fight.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:34 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

Josh
I'm pretty sure some elements of the game were omitted:

4) You are 5 times more likely to be murdered.
5) You will be responsible for 25% of all gun and knife crimes.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:31 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

people have tried making a song and dance about grooming gangs..... the result is people like yourself then call them racists and print ill thought out lists of their crimes against mankind including changing their names and shouting sheep shaggers... not publishing the report ? so what exactly do you think is in there...

Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:33 pm

robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
robjohn wrote:

BOOM! :thumbright:

Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:06 pm

Poor Roy trying to take the knee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: silly old fucker

EE644607-44CD-4C8B-BE4A-391F5954D54B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:46 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Poor Roy trying to take the knee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: silly old fucker

EE644607-44CD-4C8B-BE4A-391F5954D54B.jpeg

Arthritis is no excuse for racism.

Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:27 am

Or 'wacism' if its Woy..