Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea and Cardiff fans join together

Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:47 pm

Critical race theory and intersecionality is pure insanity and is a threat to the west it has ruined universities and is splitting people into racial groups you cant get more racist than that.
we must all fight against this poison,before it destroys all the gains that civil rights have rightfully fought for.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:07 pm

robjohn wrote:Critical race theory and intersecionality is pure insanity and is a threat to the west it has ruined universities and is splitting people into racial groups you cant get more racist than that.
we must all fight against this poison,before it destroys all the gains that civil rights have rightfully fought for.

Civil rights :lol: explain how i pay road tax on my car, but told I'm not allowed to travel on the roads. Very liberating times we live

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:47 pm

ThomasC wrote:
robjohn wrote:Critical race theory and intersecionality is pure insanity and is a threat to the west it has ruined universities and is splitting people into racial groups you cant get more racist than that.

Civil rights :lol: explain how i pay road tax on my car, but told I'm not allowed to travel on the roads. Very liberating times we live

its crazy how we are being dictated to by idiots and cowards.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:33 pm

WOW!! never thought a thread entitled "swansea and cardiff fans join together" would be topic of the week! Lol.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:03 pm

bluesince62 wrote:WOW!! never thought a thread entitled "swansea and cardiff fans join together" would be topic of the week! Lol.

Topic of the month !! With over 8000 views but I would say thanks to Josh for 7500 of them :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :laughing6: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:WOW!! never thought a thread entitled "swansea and cardiff fans join together" would be topic of the week! Lol.

Topic of the month !! With over 8000 views but I would say thanks to Josh for 7500 of them :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :laughing6: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Even bigger wow then :laughing5: not the josh bit though ;) :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

He's in Annis' good books on that score, Nukes; but definitely not in mine...! :lol:

Not been seen since he was outdone by a chimp and others... ;) :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:13 pm

Sven wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

He's in Annis' good books on that score, Nukes; but definitely not in mine...! :lol:

Annis has invited him to stay at his villa he has made him so much money :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Annis has invited him to stay at his villa he has made him so much money :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

He'll appreciate that will Annis...! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:02 pm

Sven wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Tbh I'd forgotten all about it. Just saw this after coming on to see if anything was said about Lee tomlin calling out a certain member of this forum.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:31 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Tbh I'd forgotten all about it. Just saw this after coming on to see if anything was said about Lee tomlin calling out a certain member of this forum.

Ah, well that makes sense. Tried opening a broken twitter link on that thread and both the original comment and my reply asking for a new link have both been deleted.
Also just seen my new comment asking where my reply had disappeared to has also been deleted. :o

Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:54 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Tell us more haven’t heard anything about this conspiracy theory :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:14 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Evidence please!! :old: :bluebird:

Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:19 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Evidence please!! :old: :bluebird:

Paul, he's gone way wide of the mark; but Josh the Tosh isn't one to let the truth get in the way of his agenda... :roll:

Annis was reacting to something that was said and which he hadn't instigated in the first place and he didn't back down

Cue the 'knockers' to charge in and have a 'pop'; some even creating new (gutless IMHO) user names to do so rather than 'man up' and say what they did in their usual names :oops: