UPDATED: ‘ VINCENT TAN TODAY '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED: ‘ VINCENT TAN TODAY '

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:He had the chance to sell the club but didn't because he didn't like the proposed buyer.

When he made that decision not to sell the club, he should have also made a decision to do what he could to make the club as successful as possible. He's not doing that.

THIS 100%

I also agree with your statement, but at the end of the day it’s his club and he can do what he likes with it including liquidating us if he wishes but instead he’s keeping us afloat.

THIS 100%

No he has not been, the parachute payments are.

Next season he will have to if we are not promoted.

Then we would see??

Yes I’m pretty sure we will see next season unless of course we manage to get promoted ;) :lol:
Ponty Bluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:44 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:He had the chance to sell the club but didn't because he didn't like the proposed buyer.

When he made that decision not to sell the club, he should have also made a decision to do what he could to make the club as successful as possible. He's not doing that.

THIS 100%

I also agree with your statement, but at the end of the day it’s his club and he can do what he likes with it including liquidating us if he wishes but instead he’s keeping us afloat.

THIS 100%

No he has not been, the parachute payments are.

Next season he will have to if we are not promoted.

Then we would see??

Yes I’m pretty sure we will see next season unless of course we manage to get promoted ;) :lol:

I will take the promotion :lol: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:When will Tan realise that he needs more than to be "blessed" to be a successful owner of a football club.

He had the chance to sell the club but didn't because he didn't like the proposed buyer.

When he made that decision not to sell the club, he should have also made a decision to do what he could to make the club as successful as possible. He's not doing made us a la

By the way, aren't we supposed to be debt-free by the end of this month? That's what he promised but it won't happen.

Hes the most successful owner we've ever had

Wez,

Tan divided our fans. Turned fan against fan and evil and so sad. Stripped us of our identity and to me that is everything and made us a laughing stock around the world. Success means nothing compared to that .

I detest the current badge.

Our debt is higher.

Two relegations.

4 yrs of real heartache for me never will I like or respect Tan. :bluescarf:

Sounding bitter tbh ,two promotions ,play off final and a carling cup final in the last 10 seasons ,most successful owner easily thrcfacts don't lie :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:23 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:When will Tan realise that he needs more than to be "blessed" to be a successful owner of a football club.

He had the chance to sell the club but didn't because he didn't like the proposed buyer.

When he made that decision not to sell the club, he should have also made a decision to do what he could to make the club as successful as possible. He's not doing made us a la

By the way, aren't we supposed to be debt-free by the end of this month? That's what he promised but it won't happen.

Wez,

Tan divided our fans. Turned fan against fan and evil and so sad. Stripped us of our identity and to me that is everything and made us a laughing stock around the world. Success means nothing compared to that .

Our debt is higher.

Two relegations.

Sounding bitter tbh ,two promotions ,play off final and a carling cup final in the last 10 seasons ,most successful owner easily thrcfacts don't lie :lol:

Not bitter , still hurt after 4 yrs of watching fans turning on each other and watching families in tears , fans picked on, etc etc

Nothing to be bitter about just heartbroken what he did to the club I love for 50 yrs and to me I would rather be proud and have kept our identity.
Tan laughed at us.

For you that never probably mattered , that’s up to you and others, but to some like
me, we should be allowed to feel how we feel and respected for our beliefs and how much it meant to us.
Worst 4 years of watching Cardiff City in my 50 consecutive years as a ticket holder next season when I renew again.

I can’t forget and won’t be told to
Move on etc like we were when it happened.

You know Wez, very well and chat to me often shocked you call me bitter .

If you don’t like my views or anyone else and can’t respect, then put me on ignore or just don’t read what I say :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby JulesK » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez,

Our debt is higher.

Two relegations.

Was going to offer an opinion then, but thought oh why decking bother. :roll:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby RYANBLUE » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:57 pm

Lol are you serious? We don’t want him to sell ffs. We haven’t once appeared in front of Hmrc, have some potential huge fines hanging over us for Salah etc that we have to prepare for, and Incase you haven’t realised in middle of global crisis with no money coming in. Get a grip will you he’s keeping business running well based on that and sorted out a problem in Harris when it happened. Well done VT
RYANBLUE

Postby RYANBLUE » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez,

Our debt is higher.

Two relegations.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
RYANBLUE

Postby wez1927 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez,

Our debt is higher.

Two relegations.

Not bitter , still hurt after 4 yrs of watching fans turning on each other and watching families in tears , fans picked on, etc etc

Nothing to be bitter about just heartbroken what he did to the club I love for 50 yrs and to me I would rather be proud and have kept our identity.
Tan laughed at us.

For you that never probably mattered , that’s up to you and others, but to some like
me, we should be allowed to feel how we feel and respected for our beliefs and how much it meant to us.
Worst 4 years of watching Cardiff City in my 50 consecutive years as a ticket holder next season when I renew again.

I can’t forget and won’t be told to
Move on etc like we were when it happened.

You know Wez, very well and chat to me often shocked you call me bitter .

If you don’t like my views or anyone else and can’t respect, then put me on ignore or just don’t read what I say :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

If you read it properly I was commenting on Worcester post and not yours but you jumped on it so tbh maybe its you who needs to put me on ignore if you don't like what I said ,like I've always said to you over the past few years when we've chatted you take things to personal wjatb is said ob here is debated ,the rebrand was over turned years ago now, most fans are united since then we've been promoted to the Premier ,relegated and made the play offs and who knows this season
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Previous

Return to General Chat