Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Fickleness / We have some Fickle fans "

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:18 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Ah well I’ve seen plenty of worse results etc supporting the city in the early 1970s ,win ,lose or draw always be a bluebirds C.C.F.C for Life :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Hear hear :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:thumbup:

Don’t forget part of the 89s. The dreaded Durban years :o :o :o :old:

Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:40 pm

This deserves another airing.

Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:55 pm

maccydee wrote:This deserves another airing.

Ok! Murphy??? Opinions please.

Mine is, he is a huge waster, costing us a fortune, never seems bothered, and obviously isnt impressing MM, not in squad(again!)

If people are to be having a pop at certain players, then imho, Murphy is fair game.

Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:58 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

Mine is, he is a huge waster, costing us a fortune, never seems bothered, and obviously isnt impressing MM, not in squad(again!)

If people are to be having a pop at certain players, then imho, Murphy is fair game.

Didn’t he look good against Brighton?

Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:26 pm

maccydee wrote:Tonight’s result proves to me that if we follow this with another couple of bad results and we lose the next three there are certain fans who will be on Mick’s back.

Not many but they are rotten apples and spread more and more.

We have some fickle fans.

They will turn on Mick.

They have already turned on Murphy.

Horrible fans.

I have to agree mate fickle fans , a bit below the belt calling out fans horrible?

I was their today mate , were you? less than 21.000 for a local derby with 2500 Worzels very fickle yes, not horrible thought. You got a season ticket m? I have five my whole family :bluebird:
Where are our fans?

Are you the rotten apple orca Jack?

Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:27 pm

Murphy not playing well , am I now horrible?

Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:33 pm

Point proved again.

We've lost one game out of four so far, and we've scored in every game.

Already I am seeing people (who can only be described as fickle cunts) using phrases like Mick the prick.

A lot on here wanted us to fail before a ball was kicked, that's the sad truth.

Therefore they will reappear on here every time we have a bad result.

It's more than just being negative, that's fine. It's more people doing all they can to bring down the team and the manager, when it's totally unnecessary.

It's nights like this where I genuinely seriously consider whether to step down as a moderator and stop going on this forum. I'm not supposed to say that, but that's the truth of it.

Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:35 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Point proved again.

We've lost one game out of four so far, and we've scored in every game.

Already I am seeing people (who can only be described as fickle cunts) using phrases like Mick the prick.

A lot on here wanted us to fail before a ball was kicked, that's the sad truth.

Therefore they will reappear on here every time we have a bad result.

It's more than just being negative, that's fine. It's more people doing all they can to bring down the team and the manager, when it's totally unnecessary.

It's nights like this where I genuinely seriously consider whether to step down as a moderator and stop going on this forum. I'm not supposed to say that, but that's the truth of it.

Same here re coming here when I see that bollocks from Always City.

Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:37 pm

Always City wrote:
maccydee wrote:Tonight’s result proves to me that if we follow this with another couple of bad results and we lose the next three there are certain fans who will be on Mick’s back.

Not many but they are rotten apples and spread more and more.

We have some fickle fans.

They will turn on Mick.

They have already turned on Murphy.

Horrible fans.

I have to agree mate fickle fans , a bit below the belt calling out fans horrible?

I was their today mate , were you? less than 21.000 for a local derby with 2500 Worzels very fickle yes, not horrible thought. You got a season ticket m? I have five my whole family :bluebird:
Where are our fans?

Are you the rotten apple orca Jack?

Nope I was not ‘their’(sic). I work and live away. Nights last night nights tonight. I was at Millwall though.

What’s your point Mr Illiterate?

Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:56 pm

McCarthy is a shite manager.

Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:10 pm

The people of Cardiff don't support the football club, just be thankfull for the support of those around it or we would be fucked

Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:52 pm

Canton104 wrote:McCarthy is a shite manager.

Listen to half the people on here and he’s guiding us to the Premier League :lol:

Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:03 pm

Fans pay their money they’re entitled to their opinion

Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:08 pm

Always Blue wrote:Fans pay their money they’re entitled to their opinion

Exactly! Since 2008, we have been in an FA Cup Final, League Cup Final and two seasons in the Premier League. Yet there are clubs who are a lot smaller in comparison with our fan base who are in a much better position financially and in league standing.

I’ve supported City through thick and thin, and I always will support City. But I feel the club is heading in the wrong direction. I hope I’m proved wrong but something tells me next summer is going to be one of the worst on record. Lots of players out of contract and a transfer committee who like to sign nobodies on the cheap.

Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:32 pm

Rhyswilli3303 wrote:

Exactly! Since 2008, we have been in an FA Cup Final, League Cup Final and two seasons in the Premier League. Yet there are clubs who are a lot smaller in comparison with our fan base who are in a much better position financially and in league standing.

I’ve supported City through thick and thin, and I always will support City. But I feel the club is heading in the wrong direction. I hope I’m proved wrong but something tells me next summer is going to be one of the worst on record. Lots of players out of contract and a transfer committee who like to sign nobodies on the cheap.

You don't hope you're wrong though, do you?

Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:33 pm

Cant argue with that to be honest given Football is pretty much a business now and we are customers but you still have to be constructive.

Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:36 pm

Rhyswilli3303 wrote:

Tbh mate I agree I think we should be in a lot saver position financially but our board as wasted money on court cases players etc and now is going down the cheap and freebie route,a lot of key players out of contract to I’m sure Morrison is one I think our board needs to back mick but I don’t think our board will

Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:09 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Didn’t he look good against Brighton?

In fairness he did, but it was against a reserve team! His price tag says he should be miles above that 2nd string team, lets be honest here, what has he done the last 2 yrs??

I try not to slate players too often, if at all, but I'm not blind!! He hasnt done jack shit really for a 10m player, people couldn't wait to have a pop at glatzel, but at least he was scoring here and there, Murphy for whatever reason, is only st the races 3/4 games a season, the rest he goes awol, and his sullen attitude doesnt do him any favours, at least give your all.if players give that, then they get the support, if not, as per tomlin, what to do with thenm??

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:05 am

Hey try being a leeds supporter fickle as fcuk.even when we're doing well..

Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:00 am

andy 189 wrote:Hey try being a leeds supporter fickle as fcuk.even when we're doing well..

That’s true. And West Ham.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:31 am

maccydee wrote:
andy 189 wrote:Hey try being a leeds supporter fickle as fcuk.even when we're doing well..

seriously :shock: id take another long hard look at the remark....since joining the league never had a season average of less than 16k....how many clubs can claim that...? it really is only a handful mate...consaidering how little they have won i think their support has been the least fickle ....

Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:38 am

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:

seriously :shock: id take another long hard look at the remark....since joining the league never had a season average of less than 16k....how many clubs can claim that...? it really is only a handful mate...consaidering how little they have won i think their support has been the least fickle ....

West Ham? Or Leeds?

I don’t go on numbers I go on reaction of the fans who attend. West Ham fans are very quick to get on the back of their players. Many commented on it last season that their home form was improved because of no fans.

Plus, they are really bad with Gold and Sullivan. Absolute class owners and always support the managers.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:52 am

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:

West Ham? Or Leeds?

I don’t go on numbers I go on reaction of the fans who attend. West Ham fans are very quick to get on the back of their players. Many commented on it last season that their home form was improved because of no fans.

Plus, they are really bad with Gold and Sullivan. Absolute class owners and always support the managers.

West Ham....for a club that have achieved so little { highest ever finish 3rd } to be amongst the top 10 all time supported clubs i think is remarkable.... and tbh i understand the impatience of their fans for that reason.....cant say the same for Leeds who have won plenty but have never had a season average crowd of 40k plus

Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:36 pm

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:

West Ham? Or Leeds?

West Ham....for a club that have achieved so little { highest ever finish 3rd } to be amongst the top 10 all time supported clubs i think is remarkable.... and tbh i understand the impatience of their fans for that reason.....cant say the same for Leeds who have won plenty but have never had a season average crowd of 40k plus

I class fickle as getting on the backs of the players.

But each can have their own way of designating what fickle is.

Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:55 pm

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:

West Ham? Or Leeds?

I class fickle as getting on the backs of the players.

But each can have their own way of designating what fickle is.

tbh you have to be there to do that
and even then they are nowhere near the worse moaners... put the mallet down the peg doesnt fit..