Love this thread......Thay hate the Jacks...lol

Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:55 pm

https://griffinpark.org/index.php?threa ... 097/page-3

I think they got it spot on too.... :ayatollah:

Re: Love this tread......Thay hate the Jacks...lol

Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:21 pm

That's a good read.

They really don't like Ayew and Cooper :thumbright: :lol:

I've actually got a lot of time for Brentford, and I'm not just saying it because of this topic on their forum.

Said at the start of the season that if we didn't get top two, I'd be happy for them if they went up.

Probably between them, Jacks and Watford for second now. Starting to look like it will probably be Watford.

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:46 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:That's a good read.

They really don't like Ayew and Cooper :thumbright: :lol:

I've actually got a lot of time for Brentford, and I'm not just saying it because of this topic on their forum.

Said at the start of the season that if we didn't get top two, I'd be happy for them if they went up.

Probably between them, Jacks and Watford for second now. Starting to look like it will probably be Watford.

I think Watford will go up auto, from what I've seen this season. Jacks have now lost two on the bounce...(hope they keep it up) :laughing6:

Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:34 pm

My friend is a Brentford fan and last year I had to say they were fantastic. I was gutted they fell to bits in the end.

I really think they are the best side in top 6, even than Norwich on their day... they lost 2 strike partners last year and I thought they’d struggle but the replacement is fantastic... I hope they do it, nice stadium to warrant top flight too,

And their hate of jacks is extra lol

Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:11 pm

Watford going up automatically with Norwich us playing Brentford in playoffs

Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:02 pm

They really don’t like the jacks do they I can see why got a lot of time for Brentford been a good side over the last few years

Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:51 pm

Quite a few teams now not liking the gypos, long gone are the days of them being the darlings of the PL. Feck em.

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:04 pm

Good bunch the Brentford fans are, had a drink in town with them when they played Stoke in the play off final at the Millennium stadium in 2002, they were a good laugh and a friendly lot.

Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:24 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:They really don’t like the jacks do they I can see why got a lot of time for Brentford been a good side over the last few years

whats to like.... the players are coached to dive and squeal .. while the coaching team assembled by Cooper last time he was in the star wars bar collectively jump to their feet appealing....

Re: Love this thread......Thay hate the Jacks...lol

Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:15 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:https://griffinpark.org/index.php?threads/championship-round-38-sat-20-3.135097/page-3

We are too mild on here, compared to what I've been reading :oops: they have a yew off to a tee :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:50 am

bluesince62 wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:https://griffinpark.org/index.php?threads/championship-round-38-sat-20-3.135097/page-3

We are too mild on here, compared to what I've been reading :oops: they have a yew off to a tee :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Yep, the bile and hatred oozes and then floods out from planet swamp.

They absolutely hate us. Long may it continue too.
We dislike the jack's, horrible fuckers, but their absolute hatred for us is fantastic. It consumes them and eats them away from the inside.
Poor little cousins in thier piddly, little, rusting council stadium, must be black inside them because of the hatred.....

Looks like Cooper is off to Sheffield Utd at the end of the season. A thread on their site shows just how pissed off with the style of football he plays is a good read. :laughing6:

Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:04 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Yep, the bile and hatred oozes and then floods out from planet swamp.

They absolutely hate us. Long may it continue too.
We dislike the jack's, horrible fuckers, but their absolute hatred for us is fantastic. It consumes them and eats them away from the inside.
Poor little cousins in thier piddly, little, rusting council stadium, must be black inside them because of the hatred.....

Looks like Cooper is off to Sheffield Utd at the end of the season. A thread on their site shows just how pissed off with the style of football he plays is a good read. :laughing6:

I was referring to the bees forum mate!! But yes they absolutely detest us down west,i think its in their xna i say xna as im not sure they have dna down there yet!!