Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: OT. A question for you all

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:49 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:So is anyone going to explain why the OP needs to know who’s parked they car at Harry rednapps house?

Ideal chance here for you Sven to make me look stupid.

I live near Poole and Harry Redknapp lives in a property in Sandbanks near Poole which is a very salubrious area lived in by the rich and famous.

I assume the OP lives down here as well and on his regular passing by's of Harry's house has seen a regular car with said number plate. It obviously stands for something and I guess the OP was trying to work out who it was and owned it.

I don't think the OP "needs" to know who's car it is but he just threw the question out there. Harmless enough IMHO and worth a chat.......but deffo not worth arguing or falling out over.

It's the same as most topics on this forum, if it interests you get engaged, if not, move to the next topic that does interest you. Simples.... :bluebird:

Cheers for clearing it up. He’s just being nosey lol.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:51 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Jamie Redknapp?

his middle name is Frank after his uncle... so would be JFR

Yes Frank,
for the life of me I cannot guess who it is its not harry or his wife or his two sons does he have anymore children ?

Don't think he has any other children apart from Jamie and Mark, and I'm pretty sure his wife is called Sandra (?) so not sure who it could be.

He does seem to have a lot of contacts though so could easily be a mate of his.

Any significant reason for the question or just wondering?

Unfortunately I can’t help you gentlemen I’m as stumped and confused about the owner aswell. But I to now have a burning desire to knows who’s it is and what the story is behind the car.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:50 pm

Igovernor wrote:Can you guess who owns this Lamborghini reistration number is
W1 JVR

My question is do you know who it is? Or are you trying to find out? Is connected to possible breach of Covid restrictions?

Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:01 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
W1 JVR

My question is do you know who it is? Or are you trying to find out? Is connected to possible breach of Covid restrictions?

He's just curious, as many of us would be, if it were in our neighbouhood...

I recall a similar situation when some saw a certain Audi R8 floating around the Caerphilly area; turned out it was Aaron Ramsey visiting his family and that caused some excitement at the time

I think it's just the modern 'celebrity' fascination and anyone who drives a car like that must surely be 'happy' to be notuced...? :thumbright:

Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:I’m clearly missing something then. Anyone explain to me what it is?

the sandwiches

Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:27 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:I’m clearly missing something then. Anyone explain to me what it is?

the sandwiches

Ah. Got it now cheers.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:29 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
W1 JVR

You really are an idiot, I do not know who owns the car, I live in the area and was just curious who owned the Lamborghini, have you never been curious, and as as for covid regs, what a stupid statement to make, it looks like the owner lives with Harry, as the car has been there for around a year, not sure what you mean about the owner of the car breaking the lockdown rules or myself, if it's me then don't you know that we are all allowed out for excercise and i pass harry's house most days when out walking. You should quit babbling while you are ahead, although I do not think that you are :wave:

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:34 am

Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
W1 JVR

You really are an idiot, I do not know who owns the car, I live in the area and was just curious who owned the Lamborghini, have you never been curious, and as as for covid regs, what a stupid statement to make, it looks like the owner lives with Harry, as the car has been there for around a year, not sure what you mean about the owner of the car breaking the lockdown rules or myself, if it's me then don't you know that we are all allowed out for excercise and i pass harry's house most days when out walking. You should quit babbling while you are ahead, although I do not think that you are :wave:

Idiot. What a fantastic response and the irony that goes with it lol. I never said anything about you breaking Covid or Harry I merely ask why you had such an unhealthy interest in an other member of the public who has the right to privacy. So you’ve been watching and worrying about it for a year. I may be off the Mark her (see what I’ve done) but boy am I glad I live safely out of harms way from you. Maybe it’s a lockdown thing and you’ve lost it who knows.

But at least you made me chuckle, losing it with the idiot insult, like I said to Sven I’m not the sort to kept upset on what a forum memeber thinks of me. Lol.

I’m assuming this will be to much truth for you to handle and will now ban me or delete the as the easy way out. So will take a screenshot of it. You may prove me wrong and have more substance than I’ve given you credit for.

P.S I know who’s car it is.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:56 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
W1 JVR

Idiot. What a fantastic response and the irony that goes with it lol. I never said anything about you breaking Covid or Harry I merely ask why you had such an unhealthy interest in an other member of the public who has the right to privacy. So you’ve been watching and worrying about it for a year. I may be off the Mark her (see what I’ve done) but boy am I glad I live safely out of harms way from you. Maybe it’s a lockdown thing and you’ve lost it who knows.

But at least you made me chuckle, losing it with the idiot insult, like I said to Sven I’m not the sort to kept upset on what a forum memeber thinks of me. Lol.

I’m assuming this will be to much truth for you to handle and will now ban me or delete the as the easy way out. So will take a screenshot of it. You may prove me wrong and have more substance than I’ve given you credit for.

Why would I ban or delete you, when you are so entertaining making a fool of yourself. I have no unheathy interest in knowing who the car belongs to, as I stated the car has been there for a year, did I say I was curious for a year, it is only lately when seeing people taking photos of the car that I became curious myself. Anyway enjoy your 5 minutes of fame.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:14 am

Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
W1 JVR

Why would I ban or delete you, when you are so entertaining making a fool of yourself. I have no unheathy interest in knowing who the car belongs to, as I stated the car has been there for a year, did I say I was curious for a year, it is only lately when seeing people taking photos of the car that I became curious myself. Anyway enjoy your 5 minutes of fame.

Haha. Tying yourself in knots. Brilliant. Of course you haven’t got an unhealthy interest, it’s totally normal to know how long a cars been there and then post on a public forum for information on said car. Happens all the time the forum littered with requests about people’s personal lives.

What a whopper of a justification.
I think you should maybe let the thread die, or delete it I would if it was me. Lol.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:31 am

I really am sorry, I did not realize that you are lacking some sort of common sense it is now apparent to me, so glad you have made a screenshot the only thing that amazes me is that you know how to make one, so you can now have something to to rather than waste my time replying to your nonsence :thumbup:

Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:35 am

Igovernor wrote:I really am sorry, I did not realize that you are lacking some sort of common sense it is now apparent to me, so glad you have made a screenshot the only thing that amazes me is that you know how to make one, so you can now have something to to rather than waste my time replying to your nonsence :thumbup:

Lol. Says someone who feels the need to explain it. Haha. You are funny.

You need to work on your passive aggressive technique it’s awful. But very entertaining to us.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:40 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:I really am sorry, I did not realize that you are lacking some sort of common sense it is now apparent to me, so glad you have made a screenshot the only thing that amazes me is that you know how to make one, so you can now have something to to rather than waste my time replying to your nonsence :thumbup:

You need to work on your passive aggressive technique it’s awful. But very entertaining to us.

This is my last comment to you, i have to explain to you as you are to dense to understand!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:10 am

Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:

This is my last comment to you, i have to explain to you as you are to dense to understand!

Oh thank you oh great one. Haha.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:37 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:

For someone who thinks this is a non-worthwhile thread, you've done a good job of perpetuating it... :oops:

As for you being ITK on the car owner, there is only one way you can prove that and that would have to include you joining in the spirit of the thread

Until then, you 'claim' whatever you like, whilst the majority simply think you're talking bollocks again...

You can't really win, can you...???? ;) :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:03 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:Bit stalkerish isn’t it?

Wow you really dont know the meaning of stalker, do you!

Hit a nerve has it?

What a very strange thread.

the person that has actually figured out whose car it is...also thinks doing so is stalkerish :?

anyway 1500 hits so somebody will be happy...and clearly been missing a trick posting all this football stuff instead of having who owns the car threads...

Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:23 pm

Speaking of number plates, I remember my wife and I staying at our friends caravan for the night just by Swansea airport and we had a taxi down the lanes into mumbles for the evening. I got talking to the driver who wasn’t a footy fan but pointed out Nathan Dyer’s house on the way down with a dark coloured Range Rover parked outside (ND something or other). All very civilised, til on the way home after a skin full I couldn’t resist a ‘Thief Thief Thief’ as we passed on the way home. :occasion5:

Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:50 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Speaking of number plates, I remember my wife and I staying at our friends caravan for the night just by Swansea airport and we had a taxi down the lanes into mumbles for the evening. I got talking to the driver who wasn’t a footy fan but pointed out Nathan Dyer’s house on the way down with a dark coloured Range Rover parked outside (ND something or other). All very civilised, til on the way home after a skin full I couldn’t resist a ‘Thief Thief Thief’ as we passed on the way home. :occasion5:

bit mild...you could have been giving it nathan nathan wheres your wife
swapped his wife for a league winners medal ....

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:26 pm

Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:

For someone who thinks this is a non-worthwhile thread, you've done a good job of perpetuating it... :oops:

As for you being ITK on the car owner, there is only one way you can prove that and that would have to include you joining in the spirit of the thread

Until then, you 'claim' whatever you like, whilst the majority simply think you're talking bollocks again...

I never said it wasn’t a worthwhile thread did I? Please show me if I did.
Again why let facts get in the way of your agenda.

The threads I think aren’t worthwhile I don’t post on them I would never post saying this is not a worthwhile thread that would be silly.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:29 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Hit a nerve has it?

the person that has actually figured out whose car it is...also thinks doing so is stalkerish :?

anyway 1500 hits so somebody will be happy...and clearly been missing a trick posting all this football stuff instead of having who owns the car threads...

I was thanked by a 3rd party on behalf of the owner after making them aware they could be in some danger from an obsessive fan. They were quite grateful.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:46 pm

Peoples choice of car when you get to choose anything can be quite interesting. I see a few nice cars/SUVs around where I live but there is one car that I see and always wonder who & why. It is a BRIGHT YELLOW Bentley Continental GT convertible, probably some internet millionaire as I'm 2 hours or so from San Jose.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:10 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:

The threads I think aren’t worthwhile I don’t post on them I would never post saying this is not a worthwhile thread that would be silly.

Yet you still post on them :banghead:

Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:44 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Hit a nerve has it?

I was thanked by a 3rd party on behalf of the owner after making them aware they could be in some danger from an obsessive fan. They were quite grateful.

When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:49 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Hit a nerve has it?

Ned, there's something unhealthy abiut this user and his agenda. Seems to be making things up for effect and then changing his stance depending on tbe reaction...

Lots of hot air but still not able to float the balloon in anything I've seen to date ;) :laughing6:

Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:52 pm

Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Hit a nerve has it?

Ned, there's something unhealthy abiut this user and his agenda. Seems to be making things up for effect and then changing his stance depending on tbe reaction...

Lots of hot air but still not able to float the balloon in anything I've seen to date ;) :laughing6:

Spot on Chris.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:47 pm

I live near that area also. It’s always interesting around Sandbanks because you often see a random footballer or two mooching about. I remember seeing Sullley Muntari and Kevin-Prince Boateng casually walking along the promenade one summer, most of the public completely unaware of who they were!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:01 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:

Yet you still post on them :banghead:

I thought you weren’t responding to me. Couldn’t help it could you. Lol.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:03 pm

Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Hit a nerve has it?

Now now Sven. We know that’s not sticky true when you said not all my posts are bad in a pm. So don’t act big in front of the boys. At least be honest and consistent.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:11 pm

So it wasn’t Kelvin Etuhu?

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:12 pm

maccydee wrote:So it wasn’t Kelvin Etuhu?

Lmao. Brilliant. :)