W1 JVR

Re: OT. A question for you all

Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:24 pm

Kelvin Etuhu

Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:34 pm

Igovernor wrote:Can you guess who owns this Lamborghini reistration number is
W1 JVR

someone loaded with much more money than i have....

Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:31 pm

A clue it is someone living with harry in poole or visiting him

Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:52 pm

Jamie Redknapp?

Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:42 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Jamie Redknapp?

his middle name is Frank after his uncle... so would be JFR

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:03 pm

skidemin wrote:

Yes Frank,
for the life of me I cannot guess who it is its not harry or his wife or his two sons does he have anymore children ?

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:36 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Yes Frank,
for the life of me I cannot guess who it is its not harry or his wife or his two sons does he have anymore children ?

no idea ....

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:49 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Yes Frank,

Don't think he has any other children apart from Jamie and Mark, and I'm pretty sure his wife is called Sandra (?) so not sure who it could be.

He does seem to have a lot of contacts though so could easily be a mate of his.

Any significant reason for the question or just wondering?

Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:23 am

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Yes Frank,

Jansen Van Rensberg.. ?

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:19 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Yes Frank,

Don't think he has any other children apart from Jamie and Mark, and I'm pretty sure his wife is called Sandra (?) so not sure who it could be.

Just curious seeing that the JVR could be Jamie and that was the only reg he could get, :lol: the car has been there for ages, all during the pandemic and moves its parking position quite a lot so i guess it is someone living with harry not just visiting. Perhaps i will knock on Harrys door and ask him :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:44 am

Igovernor wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Yes Frank,

Just curious seeing that the JVR could be Jamie and that was the only reg he could get, :lol: the car has been there for ages, all during the pandemic and moves its parking position quite a lot so i guess it is someone living with harry not just visiting. Perhaps i will knock on Harrys door and ask him :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

please do.. as im intrigued.... maybe Harry has got a new dog and its the dogs car , he has form for putting things in his dogs name to avoid tax ?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:21 am

Bit stalkerish isn’t it?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:51 am

Bigmarkw wrote:Bit stalkerish isn’t it?

Wow you really dont know the meaning of stalker, do you!

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:06 pm

stalking a car....?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:42 pm

skidemin wrote:

stalking a car....?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:58 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

stalking a car....?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's an irony in here that the poster of mainly meaningless 'tosh' has named himself after a car brand...

BigMarkW

He's clearly bored not having anything to pick up on the football front and as my old saying goes, 'it's often better to say nothing and let people think you're stupid, rather than saying something/anything and confirming it beyond doubt...' ;) :roll: :laughing6:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:37 pm

Igovernor wrote:

Hit a nerve has it?

What a very strange thread.

Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:59 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Hit a nerve has it?

What a very strange thread.

Tbh mate, I have no axe to grind with you but the only strange thing on this thread was your comment to be fair.

I would suggest you go and look up the meaning of the word stalker/stalkerish and then either come back and apologise or let the thread fade away.

Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:14 pm

Igovernor wrote:A clue it is someone living with harry in poole or visiting him

This. Weird.

Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:15 pm

I’m clearly missing something then. Anyone explain to me what it is?

Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:56 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:I’m clearly missing something then. Anyone explain to me what it is?

Whooooshhhh...! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:01 am

Bigmarkw wrote:I’m clearly missing something then. Anyone explain to me what it is?

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:01 am

Sven wrote:

And that helps how?

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:06 am

Igovernor wrote:

You need to know who’s visiting Harry rednapps house from a registration and you don’t think that strange behaviour?

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:07 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:

And that helps how?

That's why I wrote (quote): "Whooooshhhh...!"

It's called 'irony' and you seem to lack the propensity to see the problem you caused yourself (and not just in this thread but in many more where you simply look for 'effect' rather than 'substance')

Pointless explaining it to you though; you can either see it or you can't.... ;) :thumbright:

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:11 am

Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:

And that helps how?

It's called 'irony' and you seem to lack the propensity to see the problem you caused yourself (and not just in this thread but in many more where you simply look for 'effect' rather than 'substance')

Pointless explaining it to you though; you can either see it or you can't.... ;) :thumbright:

Sven you can keep on trying but you wasting your time I won’t rise to your baiting as I have no interest in arguing with people or taking shots at people.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:15 am

So is anyone going to explain why the OP needs to know who’s parked they car at Harry rednapps house?

Ideal chance here for you Sven to make me look stupid.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:34 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:

And that helps how?

Sven you can keep on trying but you wasting your time I won’t rise to your baiting as I have no interest in arguing with people or taking shots at people.

You say "I have no interest in arguing with people or taking shots at people".

Yet your first comment on a topic, without engaging in the question of the topic, is to allege that its "a bit stalkerish".

So your claim that you have no interest in arguing with people or taking shots at people, doesn't tally.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:46 am

Bigmarkw wrote:So is anyone going to explain why the OP needs to know who’s parked they car at Harry rednapps house?

Ideal chance here for you Sven to make me look stupid.

I live near Poole and Harry Redknapp lives in a property in Sandbanks near Poole which is a very salubrious area lived in by the rich and famous.

I assume the OP lives down here as well and on his regular passing by's of Harry's house has seen a regular car with said number plate. It obviously stands for something and I guess the OP was trying to work out who it was and owned it.

I don't think the OP "needs" to know who's car it is but he just threw the question out there. Harmless enough IMHO and worth a chat.......but deffo not worth arguing or falling out over.

It's the same as most topics on this forum, if it interests you get engaged, if not, move to the next topic that does interest you. Simples.... :bluebird: