Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ex Cardiff player: Surplus income that you can piss away

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:32 am

skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:or maybe i said much the same earlier in the thread...so no i cant do better , as it happens i know someone who has blown everything he had on gambling who ive never thought of as vulnerable just someone with a bad gambling habit / addiction .. its not nice for him or to see ...and the amount of people with this addiction is by no means some worlds best kept secret either .. pointing out that { hard to believe it is required } its pretty stupid to envy people who have lost everything through an addiction isnt so much sticking up for the addicted as hoping a couple of non thinkers might actually think before making stupid remarks...
anyway... your trying to hard... dude, buddies,, imagining you have sven biting when its clear your in his back pocket and mick the prick ffs. :?

To be honest after you past posts on how you’ve experienced the loss of people through they personal struggles, you think you’d know the harm you can do with group bullying. Or where they all made up? I read you as a guy who was caring and helpful towards vulnerable people going through a tough time. Yet you actions speak louder you rather be accepted by a few others here be on team bully regardless of the consequences, I would have imagined you’d be better than that after learning the unseen damage people can suffer when in a vulnerable state wheter it’s obvious or not.

Lagoon is not being bullied, he , as well you know will no doubt be back in no time saying much the same as he always does...... and yes gambling addiction falls into the people struggling with personal issues ..
as for making stuff up...i wish that was the case.. crap thing to make up though...and an even more crappy thing to accuse someone of.... but eh your big..so you can say anything...[/quote]

I’m not on about lagoon. I’m on about me.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:34 am

Skidmain I sent you a pm as well. I came to you for help.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:45 am

Bigmarkw wrote:Skidmain I sent you a pm as well. I came to you for help.

ive replied