Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ex Cardiff player: Surplus income that you can piss away

Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:13 pm

blue lagoon, your right, over paid players, who do not know what to do with their money and piss it away,m while we work just to pay the entrance fee, there are some right knobs on your topic.

Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:09 pm

blue lagoon wrote:This why the country and game is broken. People think season tickets, ticket prices and merchandise is fair price up and down the land. It was the working mans game?? BUT now?

You response is dont buy it if you can't afford it.

But I say the opposite and thinks the wages are excessive and fans are subsidising it through tickets and sky subs.

Drop the wages and more hard up fans can go. Drop the sky subs and more people can watch. Perhaps hard up people are using food banks for a reason and have little disposable income for treats. How nice it would be if football was cheap enough that the have nots could go. But hey just keep sticking up for the players and the game.

Its not anti Cardiff either its anti Football and all corporate greedy bas..... up and down the land.

a ST in the canton works out at less than 13 quid a game.. :?

Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:11 pm

blue lagoon wrote:This why the country and game is broken. People think season tickets, ticket prices and merchandise is fair price up and down the land. It was the working mans game?? BUT now?

But I say the opposite and thinks the wages are excessive and fans are subsidising it through tickets and sky subs.

Drop the wages and more hard up fans can go. Drop the sky subs and more people can watch. Perhaps hard up people are using food banks for a reason and have little disposable income for treats. How nice it would be if football was cheap enough that the have nots could go. But hey just keep sticking up for the players and the game.

Its not anti Cardiff either its anti Football and all corporate greedy bas..... up and down the land.

Use of food banks and watching football are incomparable.

Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:16 pm

Dennis wrote:blue lagoon, your right, over paid players, who do not know what to do with their money and piss it away,m while we work just to pay the entrance fee, there are some right knobs on your topic.

Perhaps you should have tried harder in school?? Its their money, they are free to do what they like with it ffs! And many players do not piss their money away,a lot invest for their futures!

Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:31 pm

maccydee wrote:

Spot on.

Apparently unlike what I previously suspected Blue Lagoon’s not a clown. He’s the whole circus :?

Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:06 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Spot on.

Apparently unlike what I previously suspected Blue Lagoon’s not a clown. He’s the whole circus :?

I abhor food banks and the fact they are needed. However, I do have a few points regarding them.

They are not the same as football. People watching football is a luxury. Any form of entertainment. It’s sad but it’s true. When the lockdown came last year I helped set up a food bank in my local area Carterton. We got loads of items in and to their immense credit Morrisons gave us £1000 worth of stuff per week. I also helped distribute bags on a couple of occasions. We had a list of people who were classed as needing food bank items. Some of them quite clearly did however on address I went to quite clearly didn’t. In their recycling bin was a lot of empty cans of alcohol. The house stank of a mix of weed and normal cigarettes. It wasn’t my place to query it and I figured if 7/10 were playing the game at least 3/10 were in need.

However it changed my opinion of food banks and their need that day. It’s the problem with the human race. We always have people who are willing to take the piss.

If you use a food bank but go to the footy you don't need the food bank in my opinion.

Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:55 pm

No wonder Labour is fu..., people have lost the fight.

Working class siding with these fuc.... .

Fans taking the side of overpaid footballers. Fu.. the lot of them. Fans taking the side of corporates over football fans up and down the land. Ffs , realy ,ffs.

Hello , hello, these fu... dont give a flying fu.. about you. You are a number. Clap all you want they dont give a fu..

I love it when football players say playing for the shirt and fans. Pissing myself with laughter.

You are all right though , fu.. circus!!!!! With these clowns throwing pies in your faces year on year.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... n-19376671
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:03 pm

blue lagoon wrote:No wonder Labour is fu..., people have lost the fight.

Fans taking the side of overpaid footballers. Fu.. the lot of them. Fans taking the side of corporates over football fans up and down the land. Ffs , realy ,ffs.

Hello , hello, these fu... dont give a flying fu.. about you. You are a number. Clap all you want they dont give a fu..

I love it when football players say playing for the shirt and fans. Pissing myself with laughter.

You are all right though , fu.. circus!!!!! With these clowns throwing pies in your faces year on year.

chill man...few weeks and you can slope off to your Florida Villa and hang out with your Florida Villa owning communist /hypocrite mates...

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:42 pm

Wow! The most expensive season tickets on offer look expensive? Mad how that works out isn’t it? It’s almost as if the highest end product isn’t meant to be cheap or accessible to anyone.... Hmmmm

Now do airline tickets, but only by first class prices and then tell us how bad those prices are for the working class. Or penthouse apartments in London and how construction companies are ignoring the working class.

On the topic of ignoring, I see you didn’t bother replying to my earlier comment. I wonder why....

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 pm

What are you on about Trotsky?

Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:41 am

maccydee wrote:

What are you on about Trotsky?

Pmsl at Trotsky :lol: :lol: quality

Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:45 am

Where is Cardiff on that list fella as Cardiff have actually reduced season ticket prices??
I’m happy with the prices at our beautiful club and I’m working class. It’s not the players fault that their wages are so high so I don’t understand as to why you want to bash the players at every given opportunity :roll:

Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:23 pm

Im changing my stance now!!!!!

Modern day football fans up and down the land have never had it so good. Tickets and merchandise all reasonable. Player's wages are proportionate.

How lucky we all are!!!!

Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:04 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Im changing my stance now!!!!!

Modern day football fans up and down the land have never had it so good. Tickets and merchandise all reasonable. Player's wages are proportionate.

How lucky we all are!!!!

:thumbup:

Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:49 pm

skidemin wrote:

How lucky we all are!!!!

I think you’ll find he’s being sarcastic.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:01 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:

How lucky we all are!!!!

Whoooossshhhhh! :lol:

I think you'll find skidemin was being ironic... ;)

Headline: BMW misses the apex again...! ;) :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:10 am

Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:

How lucky we all are!!!!

Whoooossshhhhh! :lol:

I think you'll find skidemin was being ironic... ;)

Headline: BMW misses the apex again...! ;) :lol:

Your not even a challenge Sven. Way to easy. How boring.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:35 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:

How lucky we all are!!!!

i dont know what he is being most of the time.... a communist with a florida villa that has a swimming pool... ex KGB maybe ?

Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:39 am

skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:

How lucky we all are!!!!

i dont know what he is being most of the time.... a communist with a florida villa that has a swimming pool... ex KGB maybe ?

Why do you care? Because his opinions are different to yours? He won’t follow you and your buddies lead ?

Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:15 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:

How lucky we all are!!!!

Why do you care? Because his opinions are different to yours? He won’t follow you and your buddies lead ?

yes his opinions differ to mine.... im a Cardiff fan which i doubt very much he is.. and i dont see a gambling addiction as being something nice.. no doubt you do .

Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:29 am

skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:

How lucky we all are!!!!

yes his opinions differ to mine.... im a Cardiff fan which i doubt very much he is.. and i dont see a gambling addiction as being something nice.. no doubt you do .

Lol. You going down that route now. Look at me in sticking up for all the vulnerable people being picked on by some faceless forum profile.

Come on dude you can do better than that.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:39 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:

How lucky we all are!!!!

Lol. You going down that route now. Look at me in sticking up for all the vulnerable people being picked on by some faceless forum profile.

or maybe i said much the same earlier in the thread...so no i cant do better , as it happens i know someone who has blown everything he had on gambling who ive never thought of as vulnerable just someone with a bad gambling habit / addiction .. its not nice for him or to see ...and the amount of people with this addiction is by no means some worlds best kept secret either .. pointing out that { hard to believe it is required } its pretty stupid to envy people who have lost everything through an addiction isnt so much sticking up for the addicted as hoping a couple of non thinkers might actually think before making stupid remarks...
anyway... your trying to hard... dude, buddies,, imagining you have sven biting when its clear your in his back pocket and mick the prick ffs. :?

Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:25 am

skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:

How lucky we all are!!!!

or maybe i said much the same earlier in the thread...so no i cant do better , as it happens i know someone who has blown everything he had on gambling who ive never thought of as vulnerable just someone with a bad gambling habit / addiction .. its not nice for him or to see ...and the amount of people with this addiction is by no means some worlds best kept secret either .. pointing out that { hard to believe it is required } its pretty stupid to envy people who have lost everything through an addiction isnt so much sticking up for the addicted as hoping a couple of non thinkers might actually think before making stupid remarks...
anyway... your trying to hard... dude, buddies,, imagining you have sven biting when its clear your in his back pocket and mick the prick ffs. :?

Wow you really obsessed with me. Like I said before I’m not bothered what people think of me I’m not trying to be part of any group certainly I wouldn’t take part in any group attempt at bullying just to look good. Makes me laugh you a hero for vulnerable people and like to let everyone know how publicly spirited and caring you are, and how much an expert you are in these areas. Except your not are you? Ever thought I may be? Am I vulnerable , am I spiralling in a chaotic way showing signs of mental health problems, Suicidal thoughts, feelings of impending doom etc etc.

You haven’t have you? Because you don’t care (and why should you I’m faceless no one to you it’s how forums work) maybe these amazing morals you think you live by aren’t how you actually live you life.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:31 am

Oh dear, talk about total derailment.
Please please can a mod lock or delete this thread as it’s getting ridiculous, there are more important things in life than playing arguments like tennis, back and forth.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:38 am

anyway... your trying to hard... dude, buddies,, imagining you have sven biting when its clear your in his back pocket and mick the prick ffs. :?[/quote]

To be honest after you past posts on how you’ve experienced the loss of people through they personal struggles, you think you’d know the harm you can do with group bullying. Or where they all made up? I read you as a guy who was caring and helpful towards vulnerable people going through a tough time. Yet you actions speak louder you rather be accepted by a few others here be on team bully regardless of the consequences, I would have imagined you’d be better than that after learning the unseen damage people can suffer when in a vulnerable state wheter it’s obvious or not.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:43 am

Ponty Bluebird wrote:Oh dear, talk about total derailment.
Please please can a mod lock or delete this thread as it’s getting ridiculous, there are more important things in life than playing arguments like tennis, back and forth.

Why not just not read it? You don’t have to you know.
At least 2 mods are heavily involved in this thread as well, or is that you questioning they abilities to be fair and responsible mods?

Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:56 am

Bigmarkw wrote:

At least 2 mods are heavily involved in this thread as well, or is that you questioning they abilities to be fair and responsible mods?

Don’t turn this around on me you clown, they are fully responsible mods that are owning you, I’m fully aware that there are mods involved in this thread I was just merely trying to save your ass from being battered, you’re having a mare fair play hence why you found it a must to reply to my comment. At least keep on topic fool and keep smiling as it confuses the bastards ;)

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:00 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
skidemin wrote:

How lucky we all are!!!!

Wow you really obsessed with me. Like I said before I’m not bothered what people think of me I’m not trying to be part of any group certainly I wouldn’t take part in any group attempt at bullying just to look good. Makes me laugh you a hero for vulnerable people and like to let everyone know how publicly spirited and caring you are, and how much an expert you are in these areas. Except your not are you? Ever thought I may be? Am I vulnerable , am I spiralling in a chaotic way showing signs of mental health problems, Suicidal thoughts, feelings of impending doom etc etc.

You haven’t have you? Because you don’t care (and why should you I’m faceless no one to you it’s how forums work) maybe these amazing morals you think you live by aren’t how you actually live you life.[/quote

have i though you maybe an expert who would go along with gambling addiction being something nice.... erm no mark ... i havent given that much thought...you got me there :?
as for vulnerable... arnt we all ,its a case of there by the grace of god go i.... realising that doesnt make me or anyone else a hero or public spirited just not grossly stupid ...
stick to calling managers playground type names..... car stalking and pretending your smarter than sven eh...

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:19 am

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:

Don’t turn this around on me you clown, they are fully responsible mods that are owning you, I’m fully aware that there are mods involved in this thread I was just merely trying to save your ass from being battered, you’re having a mare fair play hence why you found it a must to reply to my comment. At least keep on topic fool and keep smiling as it confuses the bastards ;)

Oh dear. Another name caller.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:28 am

Bigmarkw wrote:or maybe i said much the same earlier in the thread...so no i cant do better , as it happens i know someone who has blown everything he had on gambling who ive never thought of as vulnerable just someone with a bad gambling habit / addiction .. its not nice for him or to see ...and the amount of people with this addiction is by no means some worlds best kept secret either .. pointing out that { hard to believe it is required } its pretty stupid to envy people who have lost everything through an addiction isnt so much sticking up for the addicted as hoping a couple of non thinkers might actually think before making stupid remarks...

To be honest after you past posts on how you’ve experienced the loss of people through they personal struggles, you think you’d know the harm you can do with group bullying. Or where they all made up? I read you as a guy who was caring and helpful towards vulnerable people going through a tough time. Yet you actions speak louder you rather be accepted by a few others here be on team bully regardless of the consequences, I would have imagined you’d be better than that after learning the unseen damage people can suffer when in a vulnerable state wheter it’s obvious or not.[/quote]

Lagoon is not being bullied, he , as well you know will no doubt be back in no time saying much the same as he always does...... and yes gambling addiction falls into the people struggling with personal issues ..
as for making stuff up...i wish that was the case.. crap thing to make up though...and an even more crappy thing to accuse someone of.... but eh your big..so you can say anything...