Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Now his future is in doubt

Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:10 am

SKY SPORTS GARETH BALE'S REAL FUTURE IN DOUBT

Gareth Bale's Tottenham future remains unclear after his agent played down the player's comments about returning to Real Madrid this summer, says the Sunday Mirror.

The Wales international, 31, is currently on a season-long loan back at the north London club from Los Blancos.

Re: Now his future is in doubt

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:35 am

The status quo is he’s a Madrid player.

The only way that changes is if Bale agrees to it.

He has the power here.

There was talk of Bale and others being sold to pay for Mbappe/Haaland. Unless Bale agrees he ain’t going anywhere and he certainly won’t be sold for a fee.

In my mind if I’m a manager of a top 6 prem team not called Man City I’m having a look at him for next season on the similar deal spurs had. He has shown he still has it,

Liverpool have been crying out for some magic lately and it hasn’t been there.

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:46 am

maccydee wrote:The status quo is he’s a Madrid player.

He has the power here.

There was talk of Bale and others being sold to pay for Mbappe/Haaland. Unless Bale agrees he ain’t going anywhere and he certainly won’t be sold for a fee.

In my mind if I’m a manager of a top 6 prem team not called Man City I’m having a look at him for next season on the similar deal spurs had. He has shown he still has it,

i dont see him at RM nxt year either... but he cant exactly come out and say that...

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:59 am

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:The status quo is he’s a Madrid player.

He has the power here.

i dont see him at RM nxt year either... but he cant exactly come out and say that...

Of course not. He’s setting his stall out. I’m not leaving for less money.

He has enough money for 50 lifetimes this is about pride I think. I applaud him for his stance. Madrid think they can treat players however they like.