Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wow List of players out of contract at Stoke in 2022. Might

Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:02 pm

Wow List of players out of contract at Stoke in 2022.

Might have been easier to make a list of those not out of contract
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Wow List of players out of contract at Stoke in 2022. M

Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:20 pm

Out of those players I’d only be interested in Joe Allen, James Chester and maybe Mikel & Lee Gregory
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:09 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:Out of those players I’d only be interested in Joe Allen, James Chester and maybe Mikel & Lee Gregory

its 15 months away.... i would imagine only Phillips ,NG and KM have contracts that run longer at our club....

Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:10 pm

skidemin wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:Out of those players I’d only be interested in Joe Allen, James Chester and maybe Mikel & Lee Gregory

its 15 months away.... i would imagine only Phillips ,NG and KM have contracts that run longer at our club....

True

Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:38 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
skidemin wrote:

True

things change much quicker than i think we sometimes realise....
of the 21 players who appeared 13 times or more in our promotion season... 6 remain. Tomlin . mozza , ralls , sol , junior and joe bennet... the last 3 have contracts that run out in june.

Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:13 pm

This Club have loads of money - From their Bet 365 ;)