Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

school backs down

Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:32 pm

We might as well just give up everything is racist even school uniform , the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Only surprised its not transphobic as well , its the end of the enlightenment welcome back to the dark ages

of superstition and complete bullshit.

our illiberal elites have destroyed all rational thought its just not fair to people so we embrace the old Marxist theory

of ignore reality who cares what damage it will bring as long as ideology wins out.

say goodbye to any semblance of normal a brave new world is already here.

Happy Easter

Re: school backs down

Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:04 pm

My sister told me about an Australian teacher (I think he was Australian) who asked all the boys in his class to apologise to the girls for their mistreatment under patriarchy (female oppression) - which they did. When the parents heard about this, there was uproar and the teacher ended up apologising to the boys. Not sure if he was sacked but he should have been. If I had children in school, I would be very worried about the Woke bullshit they are being taught. Political correctness is an ideology that is being forced onto the majority by an idiotic (and mostly academic) minority for political purposes. If we don't challenge this, I dread to think about the sort of authoritarian society we would be allowing to develop.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:32 pm

Borders Blue wrote:My sister told me about an Australian teacher (I think he was Australian) who asked all the boys in his class to apologise to the girls for their mistreatment under patriarchy (female oppression) - which they did. When the parents heard about this, there was uproar and the teacher ended up apologising to the boys. Not sure if he was sacked but he should have been. If I had children in school, I would be very worried about the Woke bullshit they are being taught. Political correctness is an ideology that is being forced onto the majority by an idiotic (and mostly academic) minority for political purposes. If we don't challenge this, I dread to think about the sort of authoritarian society we would be allowing to develop.

I’m not necessarily disagreeing mate but how would you go about challenging it?

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:28 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Borders Blue wrote:My sister told me about an Australian teacher (I think he was Australian) who asked all the boys in his class to apologise to the girls for their mistreatment under patriarchy (female oppression) - which they did. When the parents heard about this, there was uproar and the teacher ended up apologising to the boys. Not sure if he was sacked but he should have been. If I had children in school, I would be very worried about the Woke bullshit they are being taught. Political correctness is an ideology that is being forced onto the majority by an idiotic (and mostly academic) minority for political purposes. If we don't challenge this, I dread to think about the sort of authoritarian society we would be allowing to develop.

no idea but it needs to start going in another direction....
re the school in the OP... what other country can you imagine a head teacher being pressured by children into taking down that nations national flag.... ?
thats too far....

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:30 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

re the school in the OP... what other country can you imagine a head teacher being pressured by children into taking down that nations national flag.... ?
thats too far....

I totally agree. Just frustrated that I genuinely can’t think of a way of turning it around. It seems to be the way things are going these days.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:39 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

thats too far....

I totally agree. Just frustrated that I genuinely can’t think of a way of turning it around. It seems to be the way things are going these days.

makes zero sense to me that the flag incident along with similar happens here and some people still think they are down trodden and oppressed some how.... two things dont add up....

Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:10 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Good Day Bluebirdoct1962

This sort of teaching in schools, colleges, universities by liberal lefty academic types has been going on for years now. I do not know how we can all stop this from carrying on. It is happening all over the UK.

The Welsh Assembly Labour Government combined with the Liberal Education Minister have done more damage in the last 21 years of power than most people know.

Democracy is a word they do not understand. Public Consultation on Banning Smacking 87% disagreed on First Consultation, Then 85% on second consultation - what happened, The Labour Majority in the WAG pushed it through. Same thing is now happening with RVE (religion, Values, Ethics) to replace RE in Schools which will involve teaching Atheism, Humanism.etc (we are still predominately a basic Christian society and our society has foundations built on this way of life) which parents have NO right to withdraw children from.Once again in public consultation 72% against changes But it has been pushed through.

Basically, They do what they want.

So to answer your question " how we go about challenging it" - I do not think we can as it has been taught for over a generation now.

One thing we could do in Wales is to Vote out the Labour Loonies down the bay and replace them with more loonies ! :banghead:

Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:37 am

powysblue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Good Day Bluebirdoct1962

This sort of teaching in schools, colleges, universities by liberal lefty academic types has been going on for years now. I do not know how we can all stop this from carrying on. It is happening all over the UK.

The Welsh Assembly Labour Government combined with the Liberal Education Minister have done more damage in the last 21 years of power than most people know.

Democracy is a word they do not understand. Public Consultation on Banning Smacking 87% disagreed on First Consultation, Then 85% on second consultation - what happened, The Labour Majority in the WAG pushed it through. Same thing is now happening with RVE (religion, Values, Ethics) to replace RE in Schools which will involve teaching Atheism, Humanism.etc (we are still predominately a basic Christian society and our society has foundations built on this way of life) which parents have NO right to withdraw children from.Once again in public consultation 72% against changes But it has been pushed through.

So to answer your question " how we go about challenging it" - I do not think we can as it has been taught for over a generation now.

One thing we could do in Wales is to Vote out the Labour Loonies down the bay and replace them with more loonies ! :banghead:

Morning Powys!
Thanks for your reply mate. I certainly agree with the bottom two lines....thankfully so do pretty much everyone I speak to. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:10 pm

Problem with Welsh politicians.. they’re all shit.. can’t think of one inspirational person down there.

Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:46 pm

powysblue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Good Day Bluebirdoct1962

i agree ...
but i read a poll last night..... asked how Mark Drakeford was doing his job as first minister.... 57% said WELL...

HE IGNORES EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY BUT NOBODY CARES....

im resigned to them staying in power and continuing our path to dictatorship....