Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In more encouraging news, Curtis Nelson has recovered from

Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:17 pm

MICK McCARTHY:

In more encouraging news, Curtis Nelson has recovered from his calf injury and Perry Ng is also ready for the Nottingham Forest clash on Good Friday.

With Ciaron Brown having only arrived back from the camp with Northern Ireland on Thursday morning, Nelson could slot straight back in.

Meanwhile, Arsenal loanee Jordi Osei-Tutu is finally set to return to the pitch on Tuesday in what appears to be a friendly game against Exeter.

"He has come through training this week, he trained this morning and he was fine," McCarthy added.

"He will be playing on Tuesday, we have a friendly against Exeter on Tuesday."

When asked if Osei-Tutu needed two games at under-23s level, or friendlies, before entering the first-team fold, McCarthy replied: "That's still the protocol we have got from Arsenal and he is their player, so we have got to look after him."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: In more encouraging news, Curtis Nelson has recovered fr

Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:35 am

I think wing backs will be Ng and Sang. Nelson on bench as I think Brown will keep his place against Forest.

Re: In more encouraging news, Curtis Nelson has recovered fr

Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:51 am

Barclay1 wrote:I think wing backs will be Ng and Sang. Nelson on bench as I think Brown will keep his place against Forest.

I agree :bluescarf: