MY VIEW: SHOCK:ARE THE PLAY-OFFS TO FAR AWAY NOW AFTER TOD

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW: SHOCK:ARE THE PLAY-OFFS TO FAR AWAY NOW AFTER

Postby warnocksbarmyarmy » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:09 am

I thought we were really poor first half yesterday. Second half we got going but just couldn’t score. Really frustrating but we move on. Looking at the lineup yesterday realised how many injuries we have. Brown who was loaned out at the start of the season as felt he wasn’t needed, ralls at left wing back, Tom sang who was on loan at league 2 at the start of the year. The biggest worry for me yesterday was keiffer. Looked awful and was clearly exhausted, couldn’t run the channels at all and didn’t even win as much in the air as he normally does. Bound to happen to him with the amount of football he’s played this year. What would I have given for Callum Patterson yesterday. Big, physical and loves to press from the front
warnocksbarmyarmy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Danny Says » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:59 am

Big pat on the back for McArthy for staving off a potential relegation scrap and huge one for beating swansea.
I hope he gives decent game time to some of the youngsters in their proper positions ie Sang and Colwill in midfield etc
I’d hope to see the 5 at the back ditched until we have 2 proper wing backs available.
Also and primarily to start looking for replacements for central midfield for next season; surely we can’t go again with such a passive, uncreative and slow central midfield?
Vaulks in particular- no wonder he’s not in the Wales squad; a pre requisite is to be able to pass to a team mate not to the opposition or into touch.
Danny Says

Previous

Return to General Chat