Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play the kids

Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:58 pm

Personally I think after today's performance we are miles away from playoffs.Maybe one more chance to win on Monday with results going our way.

After Monday if we.dont win I would like Mick to be ruthless and not at any player who won't be part of his squad next season. This includes ojo and Wilson. If we can find 2m would take a gamble on Ojo.

Let's give more experience to sang, harris, Colwill , Davies, Evans etc

Re: Play the kids

Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:09 pm

You dont give up on playoffs until it's more or less impossible to get there! Playing kids is great if stuck with nowhere to go we've not reached that point yet.

Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:You dont give up on playoffs until it's more or less impossible to get there! Playing kids is great if stuck with nowhere to go we've not reached that point yet.

Agree :thumbup:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:59 am

Still think its a little early to give up on the playoffs. But as soon its not possible or extremely unlikely, I'd like to see one or two given a run to see what they can do.

Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:04 am

Escott1927 wrote:Still think its a little early to give up on the playoffs. But as soon its not possible or extremely unlikely, I'd like to see one or two given a run to see what they can do.

I agree. Wait until pretty much mathematically impossible then get one to start each game and 2-3 on bench I’d say.