Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Sean Morrison ‘

Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:09 am

MORRISON IS THE MAN :

A big portion of our goals comes from set pieces. We score either directly or by the 2nd ball or by creating a melee in the opposition’s penalty area.

Morrison , Moore and Flint are the danger. Morrison being definitely the key man. Under Mick McCarthy it is even becoming more pronounced , because with 3 central defenders - usually Morrison , but occasionally Flint are encouraged to drift further forward at the right time.

I am making a guess in order to amplify my point - “Morrison is responsible directly or indirectly to 20% of our goals. Moreover he is also very important for our defence as well as for his leadership and presence.

If he was playing vs Forest we would not have lost. If he is missing vs Sheffield Wednesday then we would be that much less effective.

Morrison and Moore are our main assets. Morrison is the man.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Sean Morrison ‘

Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:13 am

He sure is Annis, I thought that also if he was playing we would not have lost. I hope he is fit for tomorrow fingers crossed :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:43 am

Igovernor wrote:He sure is Annis, I thought that also if he was playing we would not have lost. I hope he is fit for tomorrow fingers crossed :ayatollah:

Roger, 50-50 tomorrow, but I have def hear ok for next Saturday :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:He sure is Annis, I thought that also if he was playing we would not have lost. I hope he is fit for tomorrow fingers crossed :ayatollah:

Roger, 50-50 tomorrow, but I have def hear ok for next Saturday :thumbright: :bluebird:

:thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: