My View: Our Team should be / Mick McCarthy / Vincent Tan

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: My View: Our Team should be / Mick McCarthy / Vincent Ta

Postby Bluebina » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:MY VIEW:

If Bournemouth win tonight their game in hand vs Huddersfield they will be 12 points ahead of us...... with a much better goal difference. This means that we will have to win all our remaining 5 games and they have to lose all their remaining 5 games . Theoretically possible but practically impossible.

Personally , I hope that they do win because any lingering doubts - that we may still make the play-offs will be taken out of the equation. MM will then logically be highly encouraged to concentrate purely on next season .

I believe that next year’s team should be built around Morrison , Moore , NG and Bennett assuming that Tan can keep them ...... so these must play (Bennett injured) to lead the rest.

The others whether they are untried players or players who have not played enough (Williams , Sang , Harris , Brown ) as well as players who should show that they are good enough ( Waters ,Colwill , Bodenham , Keenan , Evans) all those should be given maximum possible time.

Only by doing this can MM/Tan decide who they want to buy in the summer window. There is no point in playing our loan players and the others are known very well to MM.

Naturally we may drop points but the gain in doing so far outweighs this acceptable loss.

Totally agree, Mick should be testing the young players and working out who can step up, who can go, and work out what we need for the coming season. :thumbup:

I'd like to see Colwill given a run especially.
Bluebina

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:Sorry but disagree slightly yes I’m all for changing things around experimenting for next season but while it’s still mathematically possible keep going can you imagine if Bournemouth suddenly slumped in form lose a couple highly unlikely but possible

What if the result ends like this tonight / so far h-t ?

I’ve always been half full person but you have to say after that result I look at the table say season just about over and glad we’re not fighting a relegation battle on a positive note :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Fair enough Gerald, my point was, would you now play some of our 18 & 19 year olds in our last 5 games?

After Bournemouth win looking we are championship next season so yes experiment time I think
Hope we unearth a few gems :bluescarf:
Pembroke bluebird

Previous

Return to General Chat