Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liverpool fans last night

Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:48 am

Liverpool Fans last night.

They had a minutes silence at Anfield last night for the anniversary of Hillsborough, yet still they couldn’t refrain from attacking the Real Madrid team bus as it was arriving.

Always the victims, hmmmmm?

Real Madrid's team bus taking the squad to Anfield ahead of their Champions League quarter final second leg duel was attacked by Liverpool supporters.

Fans waited Los Blancos with flares and some of the objects thrown at the bus damaged the windows.

This is seems has become the normal thing to do for some of their fans
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Liverpool fans last night

Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:53 am

Liverpool 0-0 Real Madrid (agg 1-3): Champions League –

Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:06 am

Absolutely hate their fans.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:34 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Absolutely hate their fans.

Andrew, I cant stand them either.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Absolutely hate their fans.

Andrew, I cant stand them either.

As you say Annis, always the victims.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:59 pm

How cowardly is it as well, throwing shit at a moving bus with people inside.

I'm no angel but I personally think this type of stuff is as cowardly as it gets.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:31 pm

There was a saying about the Liverpool fans, "Always the victims; never to blame..."

These idiots have once again turned that on its head...

"Never the victims; always to blame..."

I can think of a certain 'town' they could 'twin' with... ;) :oops:

Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:51 pm

Pure filth, when City first went up a LFC bus in City Road were given the finger by young kids 12-13 year olds grown men piled off the bus and attacked them.I am sick of listening to we are the best fans in the world bollocks go and tell that to Juventus.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:02 pm

Worst thing is that I don't even get surprised anymore that their fans act like this.

They'll never change.

A lot is said about the Hillsborough disaster and my thoughts still go out to all those who lost someone in that event.

But very little is said about the Heysel disaster. Not surprising that Liverpool fans don't like talking about it.

Pleased that Real Madrid knocked them out.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:54 pm

If that was leeds fans we'd be deducted 40 points.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:03 am

andy 189 wrote:If that was leeds fans we'd be deducted 40 points.

UEFA fined them 17k last time...

Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:16 am

Seen both sides of Liverpool fans when we played up there in the carling cup in 2007. In the morning when we arrived me and two mates were surrounded by a big mob of them outside a back street pub, was glad to see the coppers come along and move them on. After the game we spent the night in the Arkle pub drinking with some scousers and they were great, wouldn't let us buy a drink, top people, had a stop on until one in the morning.

Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:56 pm

Wonder why so many people hate them like they do...

All these jokers in South Wales Liverpool fans bloody ridiculous....support your own !

Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:56 pm

Wonder why so many people hate them like they do...

All these jokers in South Wales Liverpool fans bloody ridiculous....support your own !

Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:26 pm

Thousands jumped onto the 1980's bandwagon to support them when they were winning the league for fun.I have probably said this before I knew of 2 on Sandfields Estate in Port Talbot in the late 1960's who were Liverpool fanatics, I knew of one in my school year???? SS o where have all these people come from.Horrible fans from a horrible scummy club!