Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I miss fans at Cardiff but not premier league fans

Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:31 am

Don’t miss the happy clapper Fulham fans.

I actually find myself liking West Ham and Leeds this season as their knobhead fans aren’t there.

I miss the atmosphere don’t get me wrong but this season no fans is doing strange things to my premier league watching. Normally I don’t care about it.

Re: I miss fans at Cardiff but not premier league fans

Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:47 pm

OI I HEARD THAT!!!!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:54 pm

andy 189 wrote:OI I HEARD THAT!!!!

Take the compliment. Only one you will get from Cardiff

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:53 pm

maccydee wrote:Don’t miss the happy clapper Fulham fans.

I actually find myself liking West Ham and Leeds this season as their knobhead fans aren’t there.

I miss the atmosphere don’t get me wrong but this season no fans is doing strange things to my premier league watching. Normally I don’t care about it.

ive never much liked WHU... but always appreciated how loyal their fans have been with zero success... hardly anyone ever mentions them as a big club .. which they are..

Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:54 pm

Lol if west hams history is zero success what does that make ours?.

Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:06 pm

Fulham fans are the ones I mainly haven't missed when watching their games, due to the clappers.

Same goes for Leicester for the same reason.

Old Trafford, Emirates and Etihad sounds the same without fans as it does without fans. Strange really as both seasons we've been in the Premier League, Man Utd have had the best and loudest away fans by far.

West Ham fans as well, because they just have a mass moan about everything. Same with Everton, Newcastle and Spurs.

Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:28 pm

skiprat wrote:Lol if west hams history is zero success what does that make ours?.

my post was in relation to their fans.... 3 FA cups and best placed finish 3rd .. really isnt much...
their lowest ever average lge attendance 16k....even Man Utd have gone lower in the same space of time .... we have been lower 55 times...

Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:30 pm

Also the ECWC.. not sure of the Year

Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:55 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Also the ECWC.. not sure of the Year

1965...on a side note we competed in the cup winners cup 14 seasons , more than any other club in Europe....

Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:36 am

Cheers..
That’s not too bad in 50 odd years really..

Games against West Ham and Leeds were had to be there games, and some great memories of those over the years. Two great clubs really, like em or not

Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:53 am

rumpo kid wrote:Cheers..

Games against West Ham and Leeds were had to be there games, and some great memories of those over the years. Two great clubs really, like em or not

Leeds were very similar to ourselves pre Don Revie.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:24 am

skidemin wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Cheers..

Leeds were very similar to ourselves pre Don Revie.

Such a shame Leeds fans aren’t there tonight to give their opinion on the proposals.