Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC training pitch current condition

Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:08 pm

Perks of my job I can access certain areas of The Vale Resort the public can’t get too..... before MM came in the training pitch looked exactly the same as the Welsh Rugby training pitch and the FAW pitch (both below) now it looks tired and in need of a break

CCFC Training Pitch
46AE568A-9C00-4A99-9001-92682846DEF7.jpeg

WRU Training Pitch
F2743E62-28C0-4A9A-89B2-DFC1B8993D68.jpeg

FAW Training Pitch
93FC9E6D-2610-4C25-82C8-72F64D2A7B05.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CCFC training pitch current condition

Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:23 pm

Couple of weeks and it’ll be getting one :thumbup:

Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:49 pm

Can't be ruined due to our slick passing during training.

Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:37 pm

I’ve been to the Vale on on many occasions and I’m Joe public,basically access all areas :lol: Pitch looks shit :oops:

Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:43 pm

theclaw wrote:I’ve been to the Vale on on many occasions and I’m Joe public,basically access all areas :lol: Pitch looks shit :oops:

Was gonna say, don't some fans hang out there with kids for autographs and stuff? Also heard a story Dai Hunt went down there in Malky's time trying to give him managerial advice? How true that is I don't know, believable though :lol:

Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:31 pm

How often is faw or wru training pitches used especially past month compared to how much city's get used? And compared to lot of clubs ccs pitch far better than most in championship :old:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:12 pm

theclaw wrote:I’ve been to the Vale on on many occasions and I’m Joe public,basically access all areas :lol: Pitch looks shit :oops:

This is the bottom pitch that only the residents of Hensol Park have access too, the top pitch (to the left of the FAW pitch behind the FAW building is accessible by the public