Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Jose Mourinho Sacked '

Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:28 am

Again. Should be able to pick up another job in the European Super League.

Jose Mourinho
Tottenham Hotspur have sacked Jose Mourinho as manager. The Athletic understands Spurs have decided to dispense with Mourinho after just over a season and a half in charge. Tottenham are in seventh in the Premier League and at risk of missing out on a place in the top four

Re: ' Jose Mourinho Sacked '

Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:45 am

BREAKING: Jose Mourinho has been sacked by Spurs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:47 am

Days before a League Cup final football has gone mad.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:50 am

Some people on BBC web are saying he refused to take training after Super league announcement as totally against this If true well done

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:28 am

If this is true, that Jose has been sacked after refusing to take training because of Spurs involvement in this greedy super league thing, then well done Mr Mourinho for standing up for what you believe to be correct.
:old:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:29 am

Abergavenny wrote:Some people on BBC web are saying he refused to take training after Super league announcement as totally against this If true well done

I just read that as well. Including the players, there could be a few more doing it as well.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:53 am

Abergavenny wrote:Some people on BBC web are saying he refused to take training after Super league announcement as totally against this If true well done

If that's true, fair play to him :thumbright :

Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:39 am

If it doesn't have anything to do with the Super League announcement, then the timing of this is very odd.

They have the Carabao Cup final on Sunday.

But the fact is Mourinho has a particular way of managing and it's not for everyone.

Reports they want Brendan Rodgers but I'm not sure he'd leave Leicester for them.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:37 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:If it doesn't have anything to do with the Super League announcement, then the timing of this is very odd.

But the fact is Mourinho has a particular way of managing and it's not for everyone.

Reports they want Brendan Rodgers but I'm not he'd leave Leicester for them.

Its a massive job now this super league does kick on, lets see where Brenda's morals are?

Well done Mourhino, always liked him, says what he wants :thumbup:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:37 pm

powysblue wrote:If this is true, that Jose has been sacked after refusing to take training because of Spurs involvement in this greedy super league thing, then well done Mr Mourinho for standing up for what you believe to be correct.
:old:
Agreed :thumbup:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:43 pm

Is be surprised if he ruled himself out of that gravy train. Might have enough in the bank though

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 pm

Bluebina wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:If it doesn't have anything to do with the Super League announcement, then the timing of this is very odd.

Its a massive job now this super league does kick on, lets see where Brenda's morals are?

i assumed Spurs and Arsenal had been invited to be the bottom clubs...

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:08 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Yes both rubbish compared to the rest!

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:37 pm

Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Maybe the half a dozen clubs better than this pair said nope when asked?

Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:49 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Maybe the half a dozen clubs better than this pair said nope when asked?

they are big clubs both with fantastic stadiums but if this league goes ahead some clubs will more often than not hover around the top while others become the super leagues versions of Palace and Burnley.... puts me in mind of when the welsh league clubs voted for more representation in European competition at the expense of league clubs qualifying through the welsh cup.... pretty sure they were all imagining playing Munich and Madrid..

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:36 pm

A week before a cup final smacks of something developing quickly rather than Daniel Levy's version of events...

Stinks IMHO, but I am a Mourinho fan, so a tad biased, I guess

Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:21 pm

Sven wrote:A week before a cup final smacks of something developing quickly rather than Daniel Levy's version of events...

Stinks IMHO, but I am a Mourinho fan, so a tad biased, I guess

i thought he would be gone in the summer but it seems once the idea is in Levys head its not long before his finger is on the trigger...
where will he go from here ? not that he needs a job
as i think this will take his compensation for being dismissed payments alone to a career total of £80 mill...

Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:59 pm

Jose ;) :thumbup: