Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Second dose of Astra Zenica vaccine

Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:31 pm

Just had my second jab, good job too as it seems most people think the lockdown is over along with the pandemic :banghead:

Re: Second dose of Astra Zenica vaccine

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:03 pm

Igovernor wrote:Just had my second jab, good job too as it seems most people think the lockdown is over along with the pandemic :banghead:

Well done you've done what you can to reduce the spread :thumbup:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:10 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Just had my second jab, good job too as it seems most people think the lockdown is over along with the pandemic :banghead:

It's not just drinkers shoppers dont seem to have idea of distance either it is a good job we are more advanced than most countries? Can you imagine being in EU we would be bottom of their distribution network saying we are an island dont need vaccine! :shock:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

It's not just drinkers shoppers dont seem to have idea of distance either it is a good job we are more advanced than most countries? Can you imagine being in EU we would be bottom of their distribution network saying we are an island dont need vaccine! :shock:

I think it's pretty safe outdoors and the numbers are getting really low, we just need as many as possible with immunity by the time small indoor pubs, clubs, gyms shops etc with poor ventilation open.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:04 pm

Bluebina wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I think it's pretty safe outdoors and the numbers are getting really low, we just need as many as possible with immunity by the time small indoor pubs, clubs, gyms shops etc with poor ventilation open.

Yes to expect small businesses to have sort things required to operate is not viable .. as for shoppers ok queuing but I doubt the had hygiene is upto scratch for a lot of shoppers if Tesco is anything to go by...