Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ WHAT ALL CARDIFF CITY FANS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR “

Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:01 am

Club shop selling it for ' £55 Wow ' :shock:

You can buy online or go to the Club shop in person :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

But only 100 tops :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ WHAT ALL CARDIFF CITY FANS HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR “

Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:10 am

Sold out already.

Club needs to get more in stock.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:28 am

Ive always thought that our club shop is well below par with other club stores in the league.

Apart from the specific seasons current shirt, there's not a lot in there that really is worth buying.

HOWEVER

I do think this is a brilliant idea and a way for the club to get in a bit of money. Bring in a retro kit line like others and I think there will be a lot of interest

Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:55 am

I think this would out sell a new top. Seems to be a lot of interest in it. Steep price mind £55 for it. :shock:

Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:56 am

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Ive always thought that our club shop is well below par with other club stores in the league.

Apart from the specific seasons current shirt, there's not a lot in there that really is worth buying.

HOWEVER

I do think this is a brilliant idea and a way for the club to get in a bit of money. Bring in a retro kit line like others and I think there will be a lot of interest

I went in the Leicester shop before our game up there and they had about 6 or 7 retro shirts including away kits. You could also get some with names of the back like "Lineker" in the same font from back when those shirts were in use.

I thought it was pretty good.

They also had loads of casual wear clothes as well, some that were very in your face LCFC and some very subtle stuff.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:40 am

£55 bloody hell that’s a bit steep!!

However, like others have said already there does seem to be a market for retro gear

Think I still got my original top somewhere in the attic.. anyone want yo buy it for a bargain price of £54.99??

Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:39 pm

I knew it was a wise move holding on to my original one!

Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:49 am

Free beer and topless cheerleaders?

Oh....just some old fashioned shirt I used to use for washing the car being flogged for £55!

Never mind then.