Derby County

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Would love them to go down

Preston 3 Derby 0 :thumbright:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=221749 :thumbright:
Attachments
986D0449-01E9-4C58-B41A-8562C0564B0A.png
986D0449-01E9-4C58-B41A-8562C0564B0A.png (896.53 KiB) Viewed 5146 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Derby County

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Derby County

Postby davids » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Would love them to go down

Absolutely agree Annis.

They've spent millions over the last few years in their failed attempts to get to the Premier League and have used every trick in the book without success.

Also completely took the piss with the snow game and were allowed to get away scot free by weak football authorities.

Not an auspicious start to his managerial career for the fat granny shagger.
Attachments
894B2948-1207-4B7D-9968-654AE07E34D8.jpeg
894B2948-1207-4B7D-9968-654AE07E34D8.jpeg (382.01 KiB) Viewed 4332 times
davids

Postby gazthebluebird1 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:19 pm

Warnocks chance to get revenge for snowgate tomorrow night, he should put the kids out.
gazthebluebird1

Postby Barclay1 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:26 pm

I agree. Allegedly flouted FFP rules for many years, snowgate...

Not the nicest of clubs at all.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:25 pm

Rotherham 3 games in hand - Win and a draw they still have a better goal difference than Derby .
TopCat CCFC

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:37 am

Poor Rooney took over the club in a worse situation than us when we had MM...be interesting If they go down as to what he will do or the club for that matter?
pembroke allan

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:24 am

its getting interesting around here.

If its not decided before the last game of the season I'm going to stick my Cardiff flag on my house and a banner called Snowgate on my front garden. We play Rotherham last game.
Bakedalasker

Postby JJ1927 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:its getting interesting around here.

If its not decided before the last game of the season I'm going to stick my Cardiff flag on my house and a banner called Snowgate on my front garden. We play Rotherham last game.

Oh how ironic if we send them down. By losing!
JJ1927

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:54 pm

davids wrote:

Absolutely agree Annis.

They've spent millions over the last few years in their failed attempts to get to the Premier League and have used every trick in the book without success.

Also completely took the piss with the snow game and were allowed to get away scot free by weak football authorities.

Totally agree David, plus I dont like arrogant Wayne Rooney.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Igovernor » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:

Absolutely agree Annis.

Annis spring now, so snow is not going to save them :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
Igovernor

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:35 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:

Absolutely agree Annis.

Annis spring now, so snow is not going to save them :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

:lol: :lol:

Its def not Roger :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:22 pm

Interesting one how many on here would accept a Rotherham victory over us to send derby down ?????
Pembroke bluebird

Postby EastShoreBlue » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:37 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Interesting one how many on here would accept a Rotherham victory over us to send derby down ?????

I'd accept it easily enough, it's a dead rubber for us and I don't like Derby. I would also imagine Derby will be a much stronger team than Rotherham next season so them going down would be better for Cardiff.
EastShoreBlue

Postby Isawgarystevensscoreagoal » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:34 pm

I'd love to send Derby down. They play Sheffield Wednesday last game. Just need Rotherham to do something with their games in hand, but didn't tonight sadly
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal

Postby Sven » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:48 pm

Sadly, Rotherham gave up a lead to lose 2 - 1 against Middlesbrough and Coventry look like they have secured their own place in next season's Championship

Seems to be between Rotherham and Shrek County for the remaining place and I would love to see rotherham stay up...! :D
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby skidemin » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:48 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Interesting one how many on here would accept a Rotherham victory over us to send derby down ?????

Derby going down would make the defeat a bit easier...but id prefer we win...
skidemin

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:15 pm

Sven wrote:Sadly, Rotherham gave up a lead to lose 2 - 1 against Middlesbrough and Coventry look like they have secured their own place in next season's Championship

Seems to be between Rotherham and Shrek County for the remaining place and I would love to see rotherham stay up...! :D

That's the way it is looking Chris .
TopCat CCFC

Postby RICK+CCFC » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:20 am

Three games left and I want three City wins,,, I don’t care about the other teams and how they may or may not fare. The talk is about us playing more youngsters, giving them first team experience,,, what they don’t want is experiencing loosing, what ever the circumstances.
RICK+CCFC

Postby Sven » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:37 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Three games left and I want three City wins,,, I don’t care about the other teams and how they may or may not fare. The talk is about us playing more youngsters, giving them first team experience,,, what they don’t want is experiencing loosing, what ever the circumstances.

And therein lies part of the issue, i.e. they need 'experience' but no one appears to want them to fail/lose

Surely, this is the time to find out, whilst we have literally nothing to lose but might learn a lot about our young guns?
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby RICK+CCFC » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:54 am

Sven wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:Three games left and I want three City wins,,, I don’t care about the other teams and how they may or may not fare. The talk is about us playing more youngsters, giving them first team experience,,, what they don’t want is experiencing loosing, what ever the circumstances.

And therein lies part of the issue, i.e. they need 'experience' but no one appears to want them to fail/lose

Surely, this is the time to find out, whilst we have literally nothing to lose but might learn a lot about our young guns?

If their all good enough then fair enough, but I believe in blooding young players over a period of time, one or two at a time maybe.

Just how many of our youngsters, who are "ready" for first team football, are we talking about anyway?
RICK+CCFC

Postby Escott1927 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:58 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Sven wrote:

If their all good enough then fair enough, but I believe in blooding young players over a period of time, one or two at a time maybe.

Just how many of our youngsters, who are "ready" for first team football, are we talking about anyway?

Id be happy just to see colwill play, seeing as hes our biggest prospect. Maybe 20-30mins in the next 2 games and then a start in the last game. Switching a youth player for a youth player could be an option as well, so not to over do it. You cant guarantee a win in the championship under any circumstances so this is as good an opportunity as they are going to get for first team football.
Escott1927

Postby skidemin » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:51 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Sven wrote:

we have a very experienced level headed manager i doubt he is going to put anyone on unless he sees them as good enough and ready or very close to being ready...
skidemin

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:20 pm

:thumbup: :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:25 am

I will have no sympathy for them if they go down.

They have thrown money at it for years in a desperate attempt to gain the Premier League riches.

Luckily for them, the EFL don't seem to care about FFP.

They even used a sponsor, 32Red, to pay for Wayne Rooney's wages.

They were paying Frank Lampard stupid money as well.

Rooney has been a disaster as a manager. They had a relatively experienced manager in Cocu who couldn't get their players performing, so I don't know what they expected an inexperienced manager to do.

Rotherham have a half-decent last few games so it wouldn't shock me if they sent them down.

I don't hold grudges against other clubs and had almost forgotten about snow-gate. But that's another example of what they've done to try and turn the odds in their favour.

Who can forget when they sold their stadium to their owner to try and get around FFP?

As I said, they're fortunate that the EFL were too busy trying to put lower league clubs like Bury and Bolton out of business.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:28 am

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby blue note » Sun May 02, 2021 9:28 am

squeeky bum time for derby.....i hope they go down.....just looked on the derby forum...quite a few want rooney out
blue note

Return to General Chat