Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tutu

Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:40 am

I guess he is out of our price league but christ I forgot how much sheer attacking presence he possesses.

I love NG and one of the back three is where I want to see him as he can PLAY, which none of our current back 3 can do.

The lad is made for this system. I would love to keep him, with Bagan/Bennett on the other side is how this system works.

Re: Tutu

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:56 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I guess he is out of our price league but christ I forgot how much sheer attacking presence he possesses.

I love NG and one of the back three is where I want to see him as he can PLAY, which none of our current back 3 can do.

The lad is made for this system. I would love to keep him, with Bagan/Bennett on the other side is how this system works.

He's got blistering pace from a standing start. None of our other fullbacks/wingbacks have that. Would love to have him back next season.

Re: Tutu

Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:07 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I guess he is out of our price league but christ I forgot how much sheer attacking presence he possesses.

A possible loan again if MM is interested.