BREAKING: " CARDIFF CITY PUT STRIKER UP FOR SALE "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING: " CARDIFF CITY PUT STRIKER UP FOR SALE "

Postby Isawgarystevensscoreagoal » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:55 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:Good another daft amount of money spunked on a cart horse. I'd love to know who values these players, 5.5million is mental when I've seen better on a Sunday pub team up top. Whoever gives the go ahead on some of the signings we have made over the years wants there heads testing :bluescarf:

The transfer committee knows no wrong.
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Isawgarystevensscoreagoal » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:59 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:I know there are lots of types of striker but if Glatzel is not for MM then surely Callum Patterson is?

We are obviously not going to see little and quick with balls to feet and Pato showed what he could do in the contrasting style.

So two totally different front men are not deemed what we want without any replacement

No chance he doesnt run the channels doesnt hold play up is not quick but he does pop up 3yds out to score occasionally ?we need go forward with our style not backwards... :shock:

I agree. Our "style" won't change much though with a midfield involving Pack, Ralls and Vaulks.
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal

Postby skiprat » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:17 am

He's shite yet another lose leader.
skiprat

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:54 pm

skiprat wrote:He's shite yet another lose leader.

Yep you and skidemin need to dign up as scouts for us!

A player so shite, a Bundesliga side decided to take a punt on him, I bet some of those who say he is shit,wish they could earn his wage?
Mist be the shit football they play eh? Lol.
bluesince62

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:08 pm

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:I know there are lots of types of striker but if Glatzel is not for MM then surely Callum Patterson is?

We are obviously not going to see little and quick with balls to feet and Pato showed what he could do in the contrasting style.

So two totally different front men are not deemed what we want without any replacement

No chance he doesnt run the channels doesnt hold play up is not quick but he does pop up 3yds out to score occasionally ?we need go forward with our style not backwards... :shock:

I agree. Our "style" won't change much though with a midfield involving Pack, Ralls and Vaulks.

No and that is my concern for next season! How many of them will we still have ?
pembroke allan

Previous

Return to General Chat