Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kieron Evans & Isaak Davies

Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:01 am

Keiron Evans and Isaak Davies got the goals last night away at Nottingham Forest U23’s - both of them deserve to have some first team football to see how good they really are :bluebird:

Re: Kieron Evans & Isaak Davies

Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:Keiron Evans and Isaak Davies got the goals last night away at Nottingham Forest U23’s - both of them deserve to have some first team football to see how good they really are :bluebird:

Both getting rave reviews and I know you watch the youngsters almost every game, so you'll have a good idea of their progress, Annis

Sounds like they are ready step up, so let's hope it happens soon :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:32 am

If it doesn’t happen in the next 2 games it never will. MM says he wants to win the next 2 games but we have to give them a chance. Irrespective of other teams we have to look after ourselves. If he doesn’t do it now he certainly won’t at the beginning of next season. And don’t go down that road of loaning players out for experience. They can get that now with us.

Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:34 am

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Keiron Evans and Isaak Davies got the goals last night away at Nottingham Forest U23’s - both of them deserve to have some first team football to see how good they really are :bluebird:

Both getting rave reviews and I know you watch the youngsters almost every game, so you'll have a good idea of their progress, Annis

Sounds like they are ready step up, so let's hope it happens soon :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Chris, surely one for each of the last two games instead of the two loanees who Mick has stated won’t be here next season.

Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:40 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris, surely one for each of the last two games instead of the two loanees who Mick has stated won’t be here next season.

Andrew, it's logical to 'blood' one or two; although I do have some reservations over too many at once due to my belief in the integrity of the competition as a whole...

As it has already been said, this is a perfect opportunity to see what others can do and they will be under pressure to perform (maybe) for their own futures, so no worries on that front... :thumbright:

Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:20 pm

Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Andrew, it's logical to 'blood' one or two; although I do have some reservations over too many at once due to my belief in the integrity of the competition as a whole...

As it has already been said, this is a perfect opportunity to see what others can do and they will be under pressure to perform (maybe) for their own futures, so no worries on that front... :thumbright:

Yes I agree not to throw loads of kids in.

Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Especially as they all seem to play in the 'same' position and do they deserve a game more than Harris?! Colwill did well. Stick with him starting. Would've been nice to see him and Murphy replaced by some of the youth mentioned above though.