Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:32 pm

On Saturday I was at the Freedom March in London and again we see the lies of the media and corruption and violence of the Metropolitan Police.
Now I have attended many demos in London I know all the tricks of the Met and the one thing that they can’t control is when the numbers come out and yesterday the number was massive. The Police left well alone and the demo was in very good spirits peaceful with zero trouble. Why ? Because the Met Police stayed well back. Then later in the night when most of the demonstrators had disappeared. There was a much smaller group in Hyde Park. The police attacked then and when they fought back the cameras started rolling. This is a tried and tested tactic of the Met that I have seen many times.

Then you have the lying treacherous media that print lies and deceptive wordings. Sky News reported that by standers was getting abuse and their was at least 10.000 demonstrators there. So that is deceptive because whatever the numbers they can say they never printed a lie. Look at the numbers here and you can’t measure them in the thousands or tens of thousands, this time you would have to measure of how many hundreds of thousands.
4EE7C136-6DF4-47E5-B134-CFBA616935E4.jpeg
4EE7C136-6DF4-47E5-B134-CFBA616935E4.jpeg (130.48 KiB) Viewed 3110 times

D78C0DA3-090B-4CDA-8166-C7A8F29EE468.jpeg
D78C0DA3-090B-4CDA-8166-C7A8F29EE468.jpeg (147.96 KiB) Viewed 3110 times

Now the one thing the Establishment fear is when everyone rises together. Yesterday there was every colour, every race, The Left the right and the Centrists, There was steel bands, LGBT, everyone, There was lots of Welsh and Scottish flags.
Now the Establishment and the Press will never tell the truth about Saturday because they can’t have the public knowing how many were actually there as it would start a chain reaction that won’t stop. The only way they can be defeated is when everyone comes together.
I don’t care what newspaper article you read or whatever News station report you heard it’s all lies.
I know coz I was there. :D
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:16 am

Nuclearblue wrote:On Saturday I was at the Freedom March in London and again we see the lies of the media and corruption and violence of the Metropolitan Police.
Now I have attended many demos in London I know all the tricks of the Met and the one thing that they can’t control is when the numbers come out and yesterday the number was massive. The Police left well alone and the demo was in very good spirits peaceful with zero trouble. Why ? Because the Met Police stayed well back. Then later in the night when most of the demonstrators had disappeared. There was a much smaller group in Hyde Park. The police attacked then and when they fought back the cameras started rolling. This is a tried and tested tactic of the Met that I have seen many times.

Then you have the lying treacherous media that print lies and deceptive wordings. Sky News reported that by standers was getting abuse and their was at least 10.000 demonstrators there. So that is deceptive because whatever the numbers they can say they never printed a lie. Look at the numbers here and you can’t measure them in the thousands or tens of thousands, this time you would have to measure of how many hundreds of thousands.
4EE7C136-6DF4-47E5-B134-CFBA616935E4.jpeg

D78C0DA3-090B-4CDA-8166-C7A8F29EE468.jpeg

Now the one thing the Establishment fear is when everyone rises together. Yesterday there was every colour, every race, The Left the right and the Centrists, There was steel bands, LGBT, everyone, There was lots of Welsh and Scottish flags.
Now the Establishment and the Press will never tell the truth about Saturday because they can’t have the public knowing how many were actually there as it would start a chain reaction that won’t stop. The only way they can be defeated is when everyone comes together.
I don’t care what newspaper article you read or whatever News station report you heard it’s all lies.
I know coz I was there. :D



I'll reply to you nukes,as I don't think you are mad :lol: a good breakdown of what was a massive March, and as you say sky saying thousands attend, that they were "angry" whilst the camera was focused on dancing people, and a sweet elderly lady with a banner all smiling in the sun :laughing5: and as per usual, not a peep from the good old bbc on this?? The sad thing to me is, this will now be blamed for the next spike! And inevitable lockdown that follows.

I find it a little strange that your post has had over 450 views, yet only myself has commented to date? I'm surprised the usual suspects haven't been on to give you their views? :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5250
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:55 am

A few comments.

I don't agree with Nuclearblue about most non-football issues and I think COVID is more nuanced than most people think.

But I do appreciate this post and the positive nature of the diversity of the march.

Glad it was peaceful and that people fulfilled their right to a peaceful protest.

I do agree with him about most city and football related issues though.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby maccydee » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:08 am

So if Covid isn’t a problem.

Explain India.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8213
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:30 am

maccydee wrote:So if Covid isn’t a problem.

Explain India.

Explain China and people dying on the streets just like India, then weeks later all sweet China cured their country then we moved to Italy. No when the MSM get this hysterical it means we will be heading for lockdown again.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:41 am

How many there is the question and it started with sky’s 10k but now reports are coming in that it was up to 1million. All I know you had to measure it in the hundreds of thousands.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:28 am

maccydee wrote:So if Covid isn’t a problem.

Explain India.



Indias population is 20 times ours....their total cases per million people is 20% of ours..
and covid deaths per million people is 1/13 th of ours .....................so i think the explanation is people get fed numbers they are encouraged to see as big without looking any further.... and its this partial reporting which has gone on for over a year without any context whatsover is what got people questioning and now out protesting...
skidemin
 
Posts: 5417
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:35 am

Nuclearblue wrote:How many there is the question and it started with sky’s 10k but now reports are coming in that it was up to 1million. All I know you had to measure it in the hundreds of thousands.




why would you even consider that governments or broadcasters are suddenly going to start being straight down the line....?
skidemin
 
Posts: 5417
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby arri potta » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:12 am

wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!
arri potta
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:51 pm

arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




Everyone has their views and opinions,and these people are entitled to theirs, we are all going to die,and these on the march want to live not die! I have yet to know anyone on a personal level, who has actually died from covid, but have lost a few friends and a relative to cancer during these "covid days" so to suggest these people are "looking to die" is a bit of a crass statement to make, seeing as the actual survival rate is so high imho.
This wasnt an "angry" unruly mob, there were people from all walks of life, and from all age groups and ethnicities, marching peacefully for what they see as their rights.
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5250
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:05 pm

arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!


If you saw the idiots down here in poole then you could put an accirate guess that there will be many more deaths, and another possible lockdown, I hope i am wrong, people think it is all over and how can idiots be allowed to congregate in large numbers no social distancing it beggars belief. There are too many people out there who believe that Covid19 does not exist, and a lot of that is down to conspiracy theorists, there are many people in this country who are gullable and listen to and believe all that is posted online. Myself I am going to keep well away from ignorant people who think it is ok to walk straight at you or try and pass you by inches, they would be the first to shout if they caught Covid19.
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5514
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:11 pm

maccydee wrote:So if Covid isn’t a problem.

Explain India.


No problem it is all a hoax :o :banghead:
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5514
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:38 pm

arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....
skidemin
 
Posts: 5417
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:42 pm

skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5514
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:58 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?



instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .
skidemin
 
Posts: 5417
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:57 pm

skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5514
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby arri potta » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:10 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!


to be clear and transparent as i don't have bojo's number or on his whatsapp so no need for investigation or evidence! i never actually stated anyone was dead but 'nearly' and had the pleasure of knowing them, that is because the residents are either now in residential homes or being cared for by their families elsewhere, but seeing as its been raised, yes one old gent in my street passed away in the summer from covid, very sad but these things are happening.

i'm also not daft enough to believe everything that the gov says, nukes did what he felt was necessary in protesting alongside thousands of others, and i actually can understand why, just don't agree the timing is right and that it may cause more problems doing it.

the same could be said, but in very less numbers of all the numptys down the bay, swansea sea front, oystermouth and many other locations where these people think they are immune to covid. the problem is they maybe, but they may also cause problems for others.

still, we all make our own decisions, just think at present the nhs does not need or deserve any possible third wave, so if all those abusing the regulations are happy and can afford private care, crack on, leave the nhs for those who are suffering through no fault of their own.
arri potta
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:28 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!




:laughing5: :laughing5:
i knew youd not come up with anything
the conspiracy scaremongers { especially you } never do..
bit of name calling...shout hoax and conspiracy theorists but never anything factual or concrete....

FYI .. i pointed you to the ONS site.... its not the beano.. ONS stands for office of national statistics...
as for false info please point me to anything i have posted as fact on covid which is not a fact.... my opinion you might not agree with but my facts are accurate...
skidemin
 
Posts: 5417
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby maccydee » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:32 pm

skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!




:laughing5: :laughing5:
i knew youd not come up with anything
the conspiracy scaremongers { especially you } never do..
bit of name calling...shout hoax and conspiracy theorists but never anything factual or concrete....

FYI .. i pointed you to the ONS site.... its not the beano.. ONS stands for office of national statistics...
as for false info please point me to anything i have posted as fact on covid which is not a fact.... my opinion you might not agree with but my facts are accurate...


To what end do you think they are doing this?

I am genuinely interested. I just can’t see how all the media would be in on it. I don’t see what reason they would exaggerate the numbers who have died from Covid.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8213
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:59 pm

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!




:laughing5: :laughing5:
i knew youd not come up with anything
the conspiracy scaremongers { especially you } never do..
bit of name calling...shout hoax and conspiracy theorists but never anything factual or concrete....

FYI .. i pointed you to the ONS site.... its not the beano.. ONS stands for office of national statistics...
as for false info please point me to anything i have posted as fact on covid which is not a fact.... my opinion you might not agree with but my facts are accurate...


To what end do you think they are doing this?

I am genuinely interested. I just can’t see how all the media would be in on it. I don’t see what reason they would exaggerate the numbers who have died from Covid.

Exactly!
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5514
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:01 pm

skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!




:laughing5: :laughing5:
i knew youd not come up with anything
the conspiracy scaremongers { especially you } never do..
bit of name calling...shout hoax and conspiracy theorists but never anything factual or concrete....

FYI .. i pointed you to the ONS site.... its not the beano.. ONS stands for office of national statistics...
as for false info please point me to anything i have posted as fact on covid which is not a fact.... my opinion you might not agree with but my facts are accurate...


If you had lost family and friends who were not old and had no underlying health conditions then perhaps you would have a change of mind, but then again perhaps not!
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5514
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:03 pm

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!




:laughing5: :laughing5:
i knew youd not come up with anything
the conspiracy scaremongers { especially you } never do..
bit of name calling...shout hoax and conspiracy theorists but never anything factual or concrete....

FYI .. i pointed you to the ONS site.... its not the beano.. ONS stands for office of national statistics...
as for false info please point me to anything i have posted as fact on covid which is not a fact.... my opinion you might not agree with but my facts are accurate...


To what end do you think they are doing this?

I am genuinely interested. I just can’t see how all the media would be in on it. I don’t see what reason they would exaggerate the numbers who have died from Covid.



i havent mentioned exaggeration mate.... ive stuck to official figures..if you care to check what ive said about India or deaths here you will find if anything my figures lean the other way... eg its a bit less than 20 %
and i dont or have ever talked about trump..hoax.. 5g masts or any other conspiracy theory.... tbh ive only seen one person connect any of those to covid on this message board.... quite a few have mentioned them to hide their fear behind though.


and im equally interested in how nothing thats happened in the last year has not made people stop and think that x, y and z are just not right. most recent is India..its implied its worse out there by using big numbers... why isnt Hungary being used as an example instead ? .....because they have far higher case numbers and deaths per capita by an enormous amount than India does... the reason is 1400 in India sounds much worse than 178 in hungry...and hope that people dont give it any more thought than that...
skidemin
 
Posts: 5417
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby ion » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:26 pm

Sky and BBC have been at it for ages,you only got to look at how biased they were with Brexit ,covid in India is bad ,but when you look at how many hospitals there are to serve there population it's no where near enough so it looks worse than it is , don't forget they got a class system out there so if you are a certain class or don't live in the city's you haven't got access to a hospital anyway ,there are hundreds of thousands died that haven't even been reported I bet .
ion
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:31 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!




:laughing5: :laughing5:
i knew youd not come up with anything
the conspiracy scaremongers { especially you } never do..
bit of name calling...shout hoax and conspiracy theorists but never anything factual or concrete....

FYI .. i pointed you to the ONS site.... its not the beano.. ONS stands for office of national statistics...
as for false info please point me to anything i have posted as fact on covid which is not a fact.... my opinion you might not agree with but my facts are accurate...


If you had lost family and friends who were not old and had no underlying health conditions then perhaps you would have a change of mind, but then again perhaps not!



well ive lost friends through covid not of covid and am likely to lose a relative who has had a diagnosis too late....i know this dont count in coronaphobe scaremongerland but its the reality ... so sorry the emotional blackmail dont work..it never did for anyone that gave it a moments thought.....more will die as there are backlogs everywhere....and maybe you will change your very blinkered take on it if one of these avoidable deaths turns out to be you or one of yours .... the reaction to this was never ever with no consequence ..just because simon did not spell it out shouldnt have stopped you thinking it for yourself ...
skidemin
 
Posts: 5417
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby maccydee » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:54 pm

Aren’t they back out in pubs in Budapest? Saw that the other day.

I mean there were 70,000 at the cricket one day matches in February so I don’t know what they expected to happen.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8213
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:31 pm

maccydee wrote:Aren’t they back out in pubs in Budapest? Saw that the other day.

I mean there were 70,000 at the cricket one day matches in February so I don’t know what they expected to happen.




dont know about pubs in budapest or did i pay attention to the cricket..... my point was that Indias official deaths this last few days have been 10 times Hungary... but has a population 139 times Hungary... which means a hungarian is 14 times more likely to die of covid... but its the big number thats more frightening at first glance so the one being used... and thats been the pattern throughout.
skidemin
 
Posts: 5417
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby llan bluebird » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:07 pm

Sky has become unwatchable since Comcast bought it from Fox. Its sheer hysteria, all the time....

The BBC see's the world though its middle class very liberal groupthink and have very little realisation how the country really think.

Not sure when the lockdowners think it will be the right time ?

When it was blindingly obvious that pubs were the issue in the autumn I did want them closed, far earlier than when Dippy closed them.

But things have changed, quite dramatically. Who is going to die ? 33 million have had their first jab, with 13 million having the full course. The most vulnerable are protected as well as they can be.......

Hopefully the EU do us a favour and insist on vaccination passports for travel as this will kick start the U30's who really are not at risk.
User avatar
llan bluebird
 
Posts: 8015
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:49 pm

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!




:laughing5: :laughing5:
i knew youd not come up with anything
the conspiracy scaremongers { especially you } never do..
bit of name calling...shout hoax and conspiracy theorists but never anything factual or concrete....

FYI .. i pointed you to the ONS site.... its not the beano.. ONS stands for office of national statistics...
as for false info please point me to anything i have posted as fact on covid which is not a fact.... my opinion you might not agree with but my facts are accurate...


To what end do you think they are doing this?

I am genuinely interested. I just can’t see how all the media would be in on it. I don’t see what reason they would exaggerate the numbers who have died from Covid.



But they dont say died OF covid do they!
Its "died within 28 days of testing positive" sorry if this is dofficult for some to get yheir heads around, but dying with something, is vastly different to dying of something!! Those using the scary pics on the bbc of India, really need to wake up. Check the figures posted in another post above! We are in a worse state desth wise and case wise per million! Its the confitions of where they live, and lack of oxygen, plus a poor. If any health service available (dependent on region) nobody has said covid is a hoax(well not many on here) but I'm sorry, I have doubted the figures given as suspect at best. And twisted at worst.
Yes a virus is about, but worth all the restictions imposed? Not for me personally,but thats my opinion,I dont expect people to agree with it,as thats their prerogative.
Dont expect to be vilified for it either though.
Numbers are growing, of a discontented people around the world, A million this week,how many on the next rally?
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5250
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Welshman in CA » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:42 pm

MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM, squawk squawk squawk ! Any message that may have made sense is just lost in the constant MSM squawking hysteria every time you post something.
Welshman in CA
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:18 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM, squawk squawk squawk ! Any message that may have made sense is just lost in the constant MSM squawking hysteria every time you post something.



That's maybe because he is correct regards the constant covid hysteria??

Covid covid covid covid covid , squawk squawk squawk, see it can work both ways.............dependent on your personal view on this?? The same really, any message gets lost in the hysteria of covid "figures"

Any need to stoop to comments such as squawk squawk, as if he is a parrot? He has his views, and they are well known on here, surely it's easier to skip by any of his topics, or counter his view maybe, instead of resorting to silly reply?

Or even just have a read, and skip to another topic,without leaving a pointless comment? :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5250
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 100 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.