Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Abergavenny » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:05 am

:happy1:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!




:laughing5: :laughing5:
i knew youd not come up with anything
the conspiracy scaremongers { especially you } never do..
bit of name calling...shout hoax and conspiracy theorists but never anything factual or concrete....

FYI .. i pointed you to the ONS site.... its not the beano.. ONS stands for office of national statistics...
as for false info please point me to anything i have posted as fact on covid which is not a fact.... my opinion you might not agree with but my facts are accurate...


To what end do you think they are doing this?

I am genuinely interested. I just can’t see how all the media would be in on it. I don’t see what reason they would exaggerate the numbers who have died from Covid.



But they dont say died OF covid do they!
Its "died within 28 days of testing positive" sorry if this is dofficult for some to get yheir heads around, but dying with something, is vastly different to dying of something!! Those using the scary pics on the bbc of India, really need to wake up. Check the figures posted in another post above! We are in a worse state desth wise and case wise per million! Its the confitions of where they live, and lack of oxygen, plus a poor. If any health service available (dependent on region) nobody has said covid is a hoax(well not many on here) but I'm sorry, I have doubted the figures given as suspect at best. And twisted at worst.
Yes a virus is about, but worth all the restictions imposed? Not for me personally,but thats my opinion,I dont expect people to agree with it,as thats their prerogative.
Dont expect to be vilified for it either though.
Numbers are growing, of a discontented people around the world, A million this week,how many on the next rally?

People did not die of aids but from the complications caused by aids I have a mate who has just had both legs amputated because of the blood clots cause by covid Also a good mates dad Caught covid a very fit man who died from the effects of covid
Abergavenny
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:13 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby AfricanBluebird » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:46 am

The truth about COVID is...

We don't understand it properly and so few people on either side of the argument are willing to accept that.

E.g. I live in Uganda and we have had a relatively low number of cases and deaths.. however, our neighbours in Kenya have been hit quite hard. Similar climate etc and yet huge variances. Is it because in Uganda we implemented mask wearing, travel restrictions, a curfew, PPE, social distancing and temperature checks before entering ANY premises? The slight variation in climate? The second youngest population in the world? Many people believe that we gained herd immunity ages ago with a lighter variant? truth is all of these things may or may not be factors, but we just DON'T know.

Mask wearing.. no skin off my nose to have worn a mask even if it's not as effective as some people make out. People moaning about mask wearing in public and for short periods of time are just babies. I've done it for over a year with no detrimental effects.. pop on the mask while in a shop or in a public place with many people, take it back off when in space / alone. Literally on for less than an hour a day in all.

Despite living in Uganda my main work is supporting projects in India. I have calls everyday with colleagues. They are now getting to a stage where many have had covid and many have known someone either critically ill with it or they have passed away. It's not a good situation.

The UK seems to have come through the worst of it and although I have absolutely no time for the way our government (in Wales and particularly in Westminster) have handled it, I can't see the logic in more lockdowns. Surely we have the wherewithal to put measures in place to ensure life carries on safely - some of the measures we have put in place in Uganda has meant life has been able to continue more-or-less as normal.

But people that deny COVID is real are nuts.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby AfricanBluebird » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:50 am

Abergavenny wrote::happy1:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!




:laughing5: :laughing5:
i knew youd not come up with anything
the conspiracy scaremongers { especially you } never do..
bit of name calling...shout hoax and conspiracy theorists but never anything factual or concrete....

FYI .. i pointed you to the ONS site.... its not the beano.. ONS stands for office of national statistics...
as for false info please point me to anything i have posted as fact on covid which is not a fact.... my opinion you might not agree with but my facts are accurate...


To what end do you think they are doing this?

I am genuinely interested. I just can’t see how all the media would be in on it. I don’t see what reason they would exaggerate the numbers who have died from Covid.



But they dont say died OF covid do they!
Its "died within 28 days of testing positive" sorry if this is dofficult for some to get yheir heads around, but dying with something, is vastly different to dying of something!! Those using the scary pics on the bbc of India, really need to wake up. Check the figures posted in another post above! We are in a worse state desth wise and case wise per million! Its the confitions of where they live, and lack of oxygen, plus a poor. If any health service available (dependent on region) nobody has said covid is a hoax(well not many on here) but I'm sorry, I have doubted the figures given as suspect at best. And twisted at worst.
Yes a virus is about, but worth all the restictions imposed? Not for me personally,but thats my opinion,I dont expect people to agree with it,as thats their prerogative.
Dont expect to be vilified for it either though.
Numbers are growing, of a discontented people around the world, A million this week,how many on the next rally?

People did not die of aids but from the complications caused by aids I have a mate who has just had both legs amputated because of the blood clots cause by covid Also a good mates dad Caught covid a very fit man who died from the effects of covid



Indeed. I have worked on projects for people with HIV. They don't die of HIV/AIDS, they die of complications and because their immune system can't fight the illnesses.. pneumonia is a common one. Many people die of non-COVID related illnesses that WOULDN'T have killed them if they hadn't gotten COVID.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:55 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:
Abergavenny wrote::happy1:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
arri potta wrote:wow that's what i say.

having seen three nurses nearly die in south wales, having seen what covid has done in this area and to residents i once had the pleasure of knowing, the only thing the MET did not do is stamp on everyones forehead 'i don't need the nhs' so that when the inevitable happens, everyone there has to go private or suffer.

i get the issue, i get the anger, i just don;t get how many stupid people are looking to die!




you either live in a nursing home or 80% of these dead local residents died of something other than covid. and the vast majority of the remaining 20% were very old and very ill so doubt you had seen them lately either....


What a load of crap you spout, why do you not just call arri a lier ?




instead of just saying crap how about pointing out where ive gone wrong....
now go off and figure how many people have died in the UK since covid began..... and then how many of those died of something other than covid.....
then...check out who those who died of covid were regarding age and existing illnesses... ONS pretty good place to start..

if im wrong stick some links up .


I have been down this road before you read to much false information, you either believe that Covid exists and that it has killed 130k plus or you don't, there is no exact data it all depends where you read it. No good arguing with conspiracy theorists!




:laughing5: :laughing5:
i knew youd not come up with anything
the conspiracy scaremongers { especially you } never do..
bit of name calling...shout hoax and conspiracy theorists but never anything factual or concrete....

FYI .. i pointed you to the ONS site.... its not the beano.. ONS stands for office of national statistics...
as for false info please point me to anything i have posted as fact on covid which is not a fact.... my opinion you might not agree with but my facts are accurate...


To what end do you think they are doing this?

I am genuinely interested. I just can’t see how all the media would be in on it. I don’t see what reason they would exaggerate the numbers who have died from Covid.



But they dont say died OF covid do they!
Its "died within 28 days of testing positive" sorry if this is dofficult for some to get yheir heads around, but dying with something, is vastly different to dying of something!! Those using the scary pics on the bbc of India, really need to wake up. Check the figures posted in another post above! We are in a worse state desth wise and case wise per million! Its the confitions of where they live, and lack of oxygen, plus a poor. If any health service available (dependent on region) nobody has said covid is a hoax(well not many on here) but I'm sorry, I have doubted the figures given as suspect at best. And twisted at worst.
Yes a virus is about, but worth all the restictions imposed? Not for me personally,but thats my opinion,I dont expect people to agree with it,as thats their prerogative.
Dont expect to be vilified for it either though.
Numbers are growing, of a discontented people around the world, A million this week,how many on the next rally?

People did not die of aids but from the complications caused by aids I have a mate who has just had both legs amputated because of the blood clots cause by covid Also a good mates dad Caught covid a very fit man who died from the effects of covid



Indeed. I have worked on projects for people with HIV. They don't die of HIV/AIDS, they die of complications and because their immune system can't fight the illnesses.. pneumonia is a common one. Many people die of non-COVID related illnesses that WOULDN'T have killed them if they hadn't gotten COVID.


At last some sense, loads of posters on here say people did not die with covid but because of covid, how stupid is that? if they did not catch covid then they may not have died with their underlining health conditions, whichever way you look at it covid killed them :thumbup:
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5511
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby rumpo kid » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:27 pm

But those with Covid may have died of their underlying health conditions. In which case, Covid did not kill them. I can’t prove that, like your statements, it’s supposition.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2947
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby ffs » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:51 pm

It was indeed a brilliant turnout. Estimated to be around 750k - and that was just London!

It was numerous to see the blanket lack of coverage by the media. Oh, except for plucking negative figures like 10 police officers sustained bruises at the March :lol:
ffs
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:06 pm

rumpo kid wrote:But those with Covid may have died of their underlying health conditions. In which case, Covid did not kill them. I can’t prove that, like your statements, it’s supposition.


Read my last post I have highlighted the important part
If they did not catch covid then they may not have died with their underlining health conditions
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5511
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:45 am

Igovernor wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:But those with Covid may have died of their underlying health conditions. In which case, Covid did not kill them. I can’t prove that, like your statements, it’s supposition.


Read my last post I have highlighted the important part
If they did not catch covid then they may not have died with their underlining health conditions

Why haven’t you shown the same concern when the Influenza virus claimed people lives in the same way for years ? Or didn’t the media tell you not to be concerned But as the fact goes death rates in 2020 was statistically the same as deaths over the last 30-40 years.
And can you tell me if you think the reporting that came from China (Wuhan) was accurate ? The press are going for the fear factor again as another lockdown is coming and they want the sheep willingly to lock themselves away again of those losing their jobs and their businesses and to those committing suicide.
There is another demonstration on the 15th May and it’s a world wide event and this time it is hoped to double the amount of demonstrators as this demo last Saturday scared the shit out of the authorities. Despite there divide and rule tactics it was one hell of a diverse gathering including the left and the right standing together .
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:06 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:But those with Covid may have died of their underlying health conditions. In which case, Covid did not kill them. I can’t prove that, like your statements, it’s supposition.


Read my last post I have highlighted the important part
If they did not catch covid then they may not have died with their underlining health conditions

Why haven’t you shown the same concern when the Influenza virus claimed people lives in the same way for years ? Or didn’t the media tell you not to be concerned But as the fact goes death rates in 2020 was statistically the same as deaths over the last 30-40 years.
And can you tell me if you think the reporting that came from China (Wuhan) was accurate ? The press are going for the fear factor again as another lockdown is coming and they want the sheep willingly to lock themselves away again of those losing their jobs and their businesses and to those committing suicide.
There is another demonstration on the 15th May and it’s a world wide event and this time it is hoped to double the amount of demonstrators as this demo last Saturday scared the shit out of the authorities. Despite there divide and rule tactics it was one hell of a diverse gathering including the left and the right standing together .


Excuse me I am concerned about the Flu and have alway been, so what make you think that I have not been, you don't know me, but one thing i will tell you about me I have been having the flu jab for as far back as i can remember. You are so up on facts can you tell me any data which says how many people died of the flu that have had the annual vaccine jab?
As far the rest of your post, we are back to the fact that you are convinced that all this is a big conspiracy, and nothing in this world that I could say to you would convince you otherwise. If another lockdown is coming then that would be completely down to idiots that think, they are invincible and do not care at all about the health of other people, and that includes people who have refused the jab, and not because of health reasons. and these freedom marches, spreading Covid19. I really have nothing more to say as you are so fixed in your views, nothing I could say would make a blind bit of difference! One last thing, I have had a lifetime of experience in a medical environment and have a mind of my own, and don't need the media to tell me things I already learned from that experience!
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5511
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby maccydee » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:59 am

Igovernor wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:But those with Covid may have died of their underlying health conditions. In which case, Covid did not kill them. I can’t prove that, like your statements, it’s supposition.


Read my last post I have highlighted the important part
If they did not catch covid then they may not have died with their underlining health conditions

Why haven’t you shown the same concern when the Influenza virus claimed people lives in the same way for years ? Or didn’t the media tell you not to be concerned But as the fact goes death rates in 2020 was statistically the same as deaths over the last 30-40 years.
And can you tell me if you think the reporting that came from China (Wuhan) was accurate ? The press are going for the fear factor again as another lockdown is coming and they want the sheep willingly to lock themselves away again of those losing their jobs and their businesses and to those committing suicide.
There is another demonstration on the 15th May and it’s a world wide event and this time it is hoped to double the amount of demonstrators as this demo last Saturday scared the shit out of the authorities. Despite there divide and rule tactics it was one hell of a diverse gathering including the left and the right standing together .


Excuse me I am concerned about the Flu and have alway been, so what make you think that I have not been, you don't know me, but one thing i will tell you about me I have been having the flu jab for as far back as i can remember. You are so up on facts can you tell me any data which says how many people died of the flu that have had the annual vaccine jab?
As far the rest of your post, we are back to the fact that you are convinced that all this is a big conspiracy, and nothing in this world that I could say to you would convince you otherwise. If another lockdown is coming then that would be completely down to idiots that think, they are invincible and do not care at all about the health of other people, and that includes people who have refused the jab, and not because of health reasons. and these freedom marches, spreading Covid19. I really have nothing more to say as you are so fixed in your views, nothing I could say would make a blind bit of difference! One last thing, I have had a lifetime of experience in a medical environment and have a mind of my own, and don't need the media to tell me things I already learned from that experience!


With regards to flu, people have an awareness of it. People have a jab, people die from it like they do pneumonia. It’s almost like a death from natural causes.

Covid was new. Transmitted extremely rapidly and no one knew what it did or how to combat it. Hence the media hysteria. It’s not just this country it’s world wide.

It most certainly isn’t a massive conspiracy and to say so is bonkers.

Can we live with it? Yep, we will have to. We are close to herd immunity which means it should hopefully became less of a killer. On the subject of people dying of vs with. Thankfully both my parents haven’t caught it. If they had I am sure they would have passed. Mum has one lung and Dad diabetes and COPD. Whether they died with it or of it is irrespective. They are alive as they didn’t get it because we were careful. Sadly they have hated the last year or so but at least they are alive.

Quite clearly the majority of those that die after catching Covid have an underlying issue. It doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have died anyway at some point but Covid expedited that. There are those that have died who didn’t have underlying issues. They aren’t sure why but likely it was that they had a severe form of it maybe due to higher viral load or maybe there were other reasons. However, thankfully they are in the minority. The greatest minds are still working out the why’s of this disease so some plonkers on a football message board definitely can’t say why.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8197
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:26 pm

What was the march for?
Soldiers willingly, sometimes foolishly, risk their own lives to keep their comrades out of enemy hands.
1980s Bluebird
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby stickywicket » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:On Saturday I was at the Freedom March in London and again we see the lies of the media and corruption and violence of the Metropolitan Police.
Now I have attended many demos in London I know all the tricks of the Met and the one thing that they can’t control is when the numbers come out and yesterday the number was massive. The Police left well alone and the demo was in very good spirits peaceful with zero trouble. Why ? Because the Met Police stayed well back. Then later in the night when most of the demonstrators had disappeared. There was a much smaller group in Hyde Park. The police attacked then and when they fought back the cameras started rolling. This is a tried and tested tactic of the Met that I have seen many times.

Then you have the lying treacherous media that print lies and deceptive wordings. Sky News reported that by standers was getting abuse and their was at least 10.000 demonstrators there. So that is deceptive because whatever the numbers they can say they never printed a lie. Look at the numbers here and you can’t measure them in the thousands or tens of thousands, this time you would have to measure of how many hundreds of thousands.
4EE7C136-6DF4-47E5-B134-CFBA616935E4.jpeg

D78C0DA3-090B-4CDA-8166-C7A8F29EE468.jpeg

Now the one thing the Establishment fear is when everyone rises together. Yesterday there was every colour, every race, The Left the right and the Centrists, There was steel bands, LGBT, everyone, There was lots of Welsh and Scottish flags.
Now the Establishment and the Press will never tell the truth about Saturday because they can’t have the public knowing how many were actually there as it would start a chain reaction that won’t stop. The only way they can be defeated is when everyone comes together.
I don’t care what newspaper article you read or whatever News station report you heard it’s all lies.
I know coz I was there. :D

Doesn't anybody work these days
User avatar
stickywicket
 
Posts: 2251
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby maccydee » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:16 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:What was the march for?


We loves a protest us Brits.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8197
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Big Hill Blue » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:43 pm

Too soft us lot...a discreet crop dusting with some horrendous mind bending hallucinogenic drug would've opened the heavy handed proper police presence instead of the nonsense kneeling nowadays.
Big Hill Blue
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:56 pm

The truth is scientists and medical experts knew everything about Covid 19 in March 2020 and it’s very low mortality rate and that is a Fact. Yep Igovner my wife has MS and we have done everything to protect her from viruses (all of them) for nearly 12 years. And Covid19 is absolutely no different. I have never said Covid19 was fake just the pandemic is fake.
Covid19 never destroyed thousands of businesses the government has.
Covid19 never put many thousands if not millions on the dole the government has
Covid19 was not responsible for countless suicides due to this the government was
Covid19 was not responsible for mental health issues going through the roof the government was.
Covid19 was not responsible for the old dying on their own in care homes the government was
Covid19 was not responsible for everyone not seeing their own family for a year the government was.
Who has gained from this ? Supermarkets and they have been taking record amounts every day. Amazon have had a record year and taking on many more workers all on minimum wage and so are the likes of DPD etc. PPE Companies are making record amounts and politicians that gave their mates the contracts.
And to answer one question of why there was a demo ? The clue was in the title “Freedom March”.
So can people stop saying that I think Covid19 is fake it isn’t just it’s no bloody different from other viruses we have all lived with for as long as humans have been about.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby maccydee » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The truth is scientists and medical experts knew everything about Covid 19 in March 2020 and it’s very low mortality rate and that is a Fact. Yep Igovner my wife has MS and we have done everything to protect her from viruses (all of them) for nearly 12 years. And Covid19 is absolutely no different. I have never said Covid19 was fake just the pandemic is fake.
Covid19 never destroyed thousands of businesses the government has.
Covid19 never put many thousands if not millions on the dole the government has
Covid19 was not responsible for countless suicides due to this the government was
Covid19 was not responsible for mental health issues going through the roof the government was.
Covid19 was not responsible for the old dying on their own in care homes the government was
Covid19 was not responsible for everyone not seeing their own family for a year the government was.
Who has gained from this ? Supermarkets and they have been taking record amounts every day. Amazon have had a record year and taking on many more workers all on minimum wage and so are the likes of DPD etc. PPE Companies are making record amounts and politicians that gave their mates the contracts.
And to answer one question of why there was a demo ? The clue was in the title “Freedom March”.
So can people stop saying that I think Covid19 is fake it isn’t just it’s no bloody different from other viruses we have all lived with for as long as humans have been about.


Nukes it is different.

It’s new.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8197
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby TheHangedMan » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:25 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:But those with Covid may have died of their underlying health conditions. In which case, Covid did not kill them. I can’t prove that, like your statements, it’s supposition.


Read my last post I have highlighted the important part
If they did not catch covid then they may not have died with their underlining health conditions

Why haven’t you shown the same concern when the Influenza virus claimed people lives in the same way for years ? Or didn’t the media tell you not to be concerned But as the fact goes death rates in 2020 was statistically the same as deaths over the last 30-40 years.
And can you tell me if you think the reporting that came from China (Wuhan) was accurate ? The press are going for the fear factor again as another lockdown is coming and they want the sheep willingly to lock themselves away again of those losing their jobs and their businesses and to those committing suicide.
There is another demonstration on the 15th May and it’s a world wide event and this time it is hoped to double the amount of demonstrators as this demo last Saturday scared the shit out of the authorities. Despite there divide and rule tactics it was one hell of a diverse gathering including the left and the right standing together .


Excuse me I am concerned about the Flu and have alway been, so what make you think that I have not been, you don't know me, but one thing i will tell you about me I have been having the flu jab for as far back as i can remember. You are so up on facts can you tell me any data which says how many people died of the flu that have had the annual vaccine jab?
As far the rest of your post, we are back to the fact that you are convinced that all this is a big conspiracy, and nothing in this world that I could say to you would convince you otherwise. If another lockdown is coming then that would be completely down to idiots that think, they are invincible and do not care at all about the health of other people, and that includes people who have refused the jab, and not because of health reasons. and these freedom marches, spreading Covid19. I really have nothing more to say as you are so fixed in your views, nothing I could say would make a blind bit of difference! One last thing, I have had a lifetime of experience in a medical environment and have a mind of my own, and don't need the media to tell me things I already learned from that experience!

Igovernor - You really come across a total hypocondriac who thinks anything may kill you.....even the truth that you do not like. Unfortunately for you, Nukes has been dealing with facts......on the other hand you have been spouting scaremongering media bullshit, and subsequently ignored the facts.

You obviously love a jab so please feel free to carry on that practice, it's your freewill. As is your freewill to believe anything you wish.

That said, equally, it is everybody elses freewill to do what they wish and believe what they wish. My belief is based on the best "facts" I can find......in many cases you have to dig deep....not just listen to MSM.

And on your point about conspiracy theory, which seems to be your "go to get out of argument free" card, please tell me why there was absolute ZERO reporting by the BBC on a march that consisted of a minimum of 100's of thousands but probably over a million, concerned, law abiding citizens of the UK? That is a statement of fact as, I searched the BBC website for 2 days hence and not one report.

Is it YOUR conspiracy that this march never took place? And is it YOUR conspiracy that there is not a massive, growing recognition by normal minded people that the Government are taking the piss. And also that most people are waking up to the bullshit models that SAGE put out, as EVERY single one has been proven to be way off the mark and over cautious.

You do what you wish....I am not telling you to do anything, or judging you for your actions. EQUALLY stop telling us what to do.....we may be just a little bit smarter and savvy than you give us credit for. Sleep well my friend....I assume in isolation. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
User avatar
TheHangedMan
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: Bere Regis, Dorset

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:48 pm

maccydee wrote:
To what end do you think they are doing this?

I am genuinely interested. I just can’t see how all the media would be in on it. I don’t see what reason they would exaggerate the numbers who have died from Covid.


This is probably the most important question and I've been thinking about this for ages. Why?

Had a bit of time this evening after the kids had hit the hay so decided to put a few thoughts together. But this is a stupidly long post even by my standards so I've put the post into a quote to make it easier to read and the short version is it might just be a simple case of a bit of greed and a bi-product of how social media changed the way news travels.

Apologies for the stupidly long post didn't start out trying to write an essay but I've been trying to straighten out my thinking and I find writing things out helps me with that so this is as much for me trying to work it all out as a direct response to MaccyD but I thought i'd post it anyway in case anyone else fancied a bit of bedtime reading to bore you to sleep.

:ayatollah:

Ealing wrote:
A simple answer as to why the numbers were exaggerated could be either pure and simple greed, a bi-product of the pandora's box of social media being opened or more than likely a mix of both.

I've been giving this a fair bit of thought and it doesn't necessarily need to be because a shady cabal is pulling strings to make it happen it could just be a cascade of self-interest and the way social algorithms work that have massively skewed not only the way the information is presented but also how in general we are interpreting that information.


Selling a pandemic (before pandemics. were cool)

To begin, media manipulation is a fairly straight forward process. In fact, Marc Van Ranst, Belgium crisis manager for the flu commissioner, pretty much outlined how he did just that during the swine flu pandemic.

Short version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjxHoUyiAM8
Full version: https://vimeo.com/320913130

Now it should be pointed out that Van Ranst was more than likely acting in the very best of intentions. I'll take it at face value that his job was to protect the people of Belgium from a potential pandemic so he invoked the fear of something far greater than was ever-present to pull the levers he needed for widespread social compliance and maximum vaccination uptake.

That said, the exact same tools and processes could have been used for more nefarious purposes. I'm not for one second saying they were, but a big pharma company standing to make billions on the supply of the vaccine could make a man like Van Ranst very, very wealthy just for doing the exact same thing. Not saying this is the case just that like any tools and processes they could be used for good or bad intentions.


Social media makes things easier/worse

Fast forward 11 years to 2020 and the media manipulation has become even easier due to the mass prevalence of social media for three reasons.

Firstly, the audience on Facebook and Twitter has grown almost exponentially in the last 11 years meaning direct communication is easier.

Facebook had 150 million users in 2009. By 2020 it had increased to 1.69 billion.

https://mashable.com/2009/12/30/faceboo ... urope=true
https://www.statista.com/statistics/490 ... ook-users/

Secondly, the impact of news feed algorithms within social media has shifted the purpose of news outlets from being true journalistic entities publishing the story to something more akin to marketing specialists fighting for attention in a marketplace that is ever increasing and for a share of attention with an audience whose focus is being automatically curated by the algorithms.

Whether by design or not, social media is a propagandist's dream and can just as easily drive a narrative by automated accident than by deliberate intent.

Good article on this here from 2017 https://qz.com/1039910/how-facebooks-ne ... or-profit/

Thirdly, given the dominance of social media as a source of information, we are now at a peak of media concentration. Again, without necessarily being a coordinated plan (am doing my best to put this forward without my customary tin-foil hat on) it only takes a few operational decisions to shape the narrative that is presented to billions of people.

Facebook, Twitter and Youtube's decisions to ban content deemed to be questioning the authorised narrative on COVID for example didn't take any nuance into consideration.

For example, this blanket ban approach treated content from David Icke inferring COVID was related to the 5G rollout and Dr Dolores Cahill (a highly respected Professor of Translational Science, School of Medicine & Principal Investigator, Conway Institute whose work has over 4500 citations.) in exactly the same broad strokes.

But anyway, let's give Facebook et al the benefit of the doubt and say that they made their decisions to protect their users from fake news and to prevent the spread of ideas like drinking fishtank cleaner because you don't have a science background and mistook chloroquine phosphate for hydroxychloroquine after President Trump referred to the latter as a potential gamechanger against COVID.

From that perspective, it could be absolutely morally justified to take the stance they took in order to save lives. However, it still doesn't change the fact that only one side of a discussion is then being presented to the masses without any real counterbalance being offered for them to shape their own balanced opinions.


News outlets adapt to the algorithms and package the news to meet requirements and drive profit

It's not just the social media platforms at fault though. The whole system drives news agencies to exacerbate the problem and they willingly, all though perhaps unwittingly, play their role.

Factoring in the earlier point about how the algorithms are designed to push content that drives engagement and that headlines are 'packaged' to trigger emotions, plus fear is known to be a more compelling trigger emotion than comfort and we can soon arrive on a path to mass hysteria.

A perfect example of this is the current India messaging. The big scary numbers are presented, but the counter-balance of how those numbers compare to the UK on a per capita basis are overlooked. Why because the stories and particularly the headlines are packaged to trigger an emotive response, to drive engagement.

This is where some simple economics comes into it.

Running a profitable news outlet is damn hard work (I know as I've been working in publishing a long time).

Ultimately, most news organisations have had to learn quickly to play the algorithms game to keep themselves profitable. This has inadvertently led to the death of journalism incidentally.

At a very basic level the higher a post performs the more advertising revenue for the news outlet so news outlets are incentivised to play the game within these rules or fall away.

Quick note for anyone saying but I get my news from Sky/BBC/Guardian etc I don't go on social media - it doesn't matter: Online viewership dwarfs all other medium and all legacy media are within the same trap as new media. It doesn't matter if you navigate to the site directly it is curated/structured and packaged to perform for the algorithm so the effect of how that headline is packaged still kicks in (there is a whole bunch of stuff around the psychology of headlines/standfirst and pull quotes that clever kids get taught at university and people like me who went the long way round just happened to work out along the way.) Also, the overwhelming majority, if not all news companies now operate online first so what leads the way in terms of visibility online is what makes it into the print or TV equivalents.

Ultimately, COVID is just another level of the same game - the exact same logic can sit behind a ton of other big issue stories including BLM, Climate Crisis, War in Ukraine whatever. Shit that scares people or makes people angry gets shared more, seen more and ultimately drives revenue more.

End of the day, this is nothing new it's just the ratings game on AI-powered steroids. Blood and sex sells as the old adage goes.

It's not as if this is a big secret, but a bit more confirmation of this idea was outlined by Charlie Chester, a technical Director at CNN who was filmed stating:

“Fear really drives numbers.”

“COVID? Gangbusters with ratings,"

“Which is why we constantly have the death toll on the side," and "it would make our point better if [the COVID death toll] was higher.”

https://www.projectveritas.com/video/pa ... practices/


Money, Money, Money:

So you've got a greater consolidation of media than ever before, who have a greater financial incentive than ever before to promote a fear-based narrative and the general populace is being drip-fed that narrative by automated algorithms that pick up push emotionally charged content to the top of the newsfeed (its also why cat videos do so well).

Then you add on top of that mix the wealthiest man in the world in Jeff Bezos who just happens to own one of the most influential and respected magazines in the world (Washington Post). While they may not directly push one side of the narrative there is little incentive to push any alternative views that would bite the hand that feeds them when the rise in remote shopping that is a direct result from lockdown has made Bezos an extra $48Billion.

That's before we even get into the influence Bill Gates has (Politico recently called him the world's most powerful doctor despite the fact that he's, um not actually a doctor) and the staggering amount of money he is set to make out of the pandemic.

2020 was the greatest transfer of wealth we have ever seen in human history and a very small number of insanely wealthy people profited at the expense of the everyman.

https://www.businessinsider.com/billion ... ?r=US&IR=T

However, the point I'm (slowly) getting to here is that all of this still could absolutely happen without any shadowy cabals pulling the strings and with no dodgy conspiracy in the background.

It could simply be just the natural occurrence of automated algorithms, while those with the wealth, influence and power to do so can gently nudge things along in a direction beneficial to them (Gates), softly turn the volume down on opposing views (Zuckerberg/Bezos) not because they're all in cahoots but simply because the situation serves their own individual purposes.

Lets be completely honest, if the lockdown made you $48 BILLION would you want to shine a light on anything that could question its validity?

If you knew you had an investment opportunity to get a 20-1 retrn as long as you could pour billions into vaccination programmes would you be a fairly vocal advocate for them?

What's the old saying of never letting a good crisis go to waste?


By accident rather than by design?

So perhaps no conspiracy and ultimately perhaps there is no real reason why we've been spun a narrative that can't help but fray at the edges as soon as you pick at it a tiny bit with a more sceptical eye.

The reporting on the pandemic was just blown out of proportion as an indirect result of the vicious cycle of the media trying to play the newsfeed algorithms and so constantly having to re-enforce the negative hype cycle. It essentially becomes a feedback loop.

Meanwhile, the massive transfer of wealth to a handful of archetypal billionaire bond villains plays into the opposing narrative that none of his makes sense so the world must be controlled by a shady cabal of ultra-wealthy people behind the scenes, a global shadow government that are finally making their play for world dominance.

The ongoing polarisation of society (again driven by social media) then creates two factions and no matter how hard you try to cling onto the centre-ground you're pushed to one side slowly, inevitably. Anyone that questions the narrative you settled on is either a conspiracy nut or blind-sheep, depending on which side of the aisle you sit.

We stumble into this world of opposing factions, doubling down on our beliefs and thinking the other side is getting madder by the day. All because of some dumb bloody algorithm.

We really should have stopped at cat videos, that is all I'm saying.


Nah it can't really be that stupid, can it? Surely the politicians wouldn't that happen?

But what about the politicians you ask?

Surely they wouldn't let madness like this magnify to this extent without intervening?

This is where I accept that there are two big assumptions I'm making that are required for this theory to line up.

First of all, I think it is increasingly clear in the twenty-first century that politics is downstream of media. If anything COVID has finally removed any pretence of this being the case. If you stop and think about it this makes a lot of sense. Ultimately as we all know the politicians crave only one thing - power. Equally, they fear only one thing also, the people turning on them and taking their power away.

The truth is that politicians don't lead us, they never have. They just tell us what they think we want to hear so we will keep them in power.

If a politician is smart they'll put a well paid 'scientist' in the way to take the flak. The problem is that said scientist is usually already on the payroll. When you have a scientist that has been working in government for almost as long as I have been alive, I suggest they become just as susceptible to the allure of power as a politician with Dr Fauci probably being the best example of this. Fauci is a man that is held up to be one of the most preeminent governmental advisors the world has to offer that has flip-flopped more than a Frenchman wearing sandals.

What is particularly interesting with Fauci is how he swings from position to position generally only after a media narrative has formed in one way or another for example his position on mask-wearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF850LL08QU

So no, I don't think the politicians are the fail-safe for an overly hyperbolic media pushing us towards mass hysteria. I think the politicians follow the narrative the media delivers.


Ok, the politicians might be idiots but regular people would never buy into it

Well, surely the whole world couldn't be hoodwinked at the same time? OK so here is the second of the big assumptions. Not all of them, but yes a majority could - although hoodwinked again suggests some process by design so perhaps misled is a better term.

There are two lines of thinking as to why this could be the case, both with their heart in psychology and evolutionary biology. Firstly, our brains are hard-wired to make certain assumptions on certain information. This is pretty much right at the core functionality of the oldest part of our brain the reptilian brain (hmm maybe Icke was onto something after all).

https://www.interaction-design.org/lite ... lian-brain

An easier way to describe this would be learnt trust - I think the posh word for it is heuretics but I might be wrong on that.

For example, first time you go into a new room, this part of your brain (the basal ganglia I think is the posh name) is lit up like the Blackpool illuminations. Why? Because it is all the information coming in from all your senses is being compiled to establish if this is a safe environment or if it's time to rev up the amygdala and get the adrenaline flowing so we're charged up for fight or flight if it's not a good place to hang out.

Second time you go into that room, that part of the brain isn't needed and is just running on standby because you already know the room is safe so your brain doesn't waste a bunch of energy on something it doesn't need to do.

It's exactly the same process with how we discern information. If we trust a source of news whether it be a person or a brand, the bit of our brain that would be doing the thinking doesn't need to be switched on. The thought process is person X has earned my trust previously, therefore I can trust them now, therefore I shall conserve precious energy and just accept that at face value.

We all do this to varying degrees whether we like to admit it or not. The ability to step back and try and think critically and challenge our thought processes is something that has been dangerously eroded in the last couple of decades.


Biases here, biases there, biases every fcking where

And this problem is compounded by the second of these deeply embedded facets of our species. We are herd animals with deep-rooted cognitive biases baked into us from those earliest days of us hanging out in trees.

An important and very accessible read on this topic is Robert Cialdini's Psychology of Persuasion (well worth a read) and these tools are used consistently in marketing to manipulate us (I know as I use them a lot in my work when writing copy for marketing emails).

A few of these biases that could have kicked in, again purely as a result of the way the introduction of social media algorithms have fundamentally changed the way media is curated and consumed could be:

Anchor bias - the tendency to be overly influenced by the first piece of information that we hear. For many people, the first time they really sat up and paid attention to COVID was the footage of the guy collapsing in China. 12 months on we know that just isn't how COVID works, but that initial thought that this is a dramatic killer that could strike suddenly and anywhere lingers in the back of our minds.

Confirmation bias
- essentially this is something many of us are aware of but still fall susceptible to. We seek out information that confirms our existing beliefs and ignore information that may contradict those beliefs. This is hugely important in this context when we think about the social media algorithms because our confirmation bias is putting us into one echo chamber initially but that echo chamber is reinforced by the way social media algorithms focus on engagement which then magnifies it. Further the suppression of contradictory information then further reinforces the confirmation bias further because the only competing narrative is pushed into dark corners of the internet where only conspiracy nutters belong.

Commitment and consistency bias
- essentially people like to act consistently with their perception of who they are (who they are committed to being). This is one of the reasons why cognitive dissonance is so common, people will literally leap to huge conclusions or ignore the bleeding obvious to keep their thinking in the same lane. Our confirmation bias has already told us that the counter-narrative is only for the tin-foil hat wearing nutters and that is not consistent with our self-image and so feeding our commitment bias as well.

Authority bias - Individuals who are authoritative, credible and knowledgeable experts in their fields are more influential and persuasive than those who are not - even when they consistently make paradoxical statements within a short period (e.g Dr. Fauci or Neil Ferguson). This is probably the most damaging impact of the removal of people like Prof Dolores Cahill or Dr Andrew Kaufmen etc in the blanket approach to suppressing fake news around COVID. By removing those with authority who had a view that went against the predominant narrative, the only authoritative voices that remained were all singing from the same scrip further compounding cognitive biases.

Social biases (consensus) - Humans are social by nature and generally feel that it’s important to conform to the norms of a social group. This means that when it comes to decision making, we often look around us to see what others are doing, before making our mind up. In the context of the above, with the direction of conversation going largely in one direction (not the band but they may be in on it) social bias is a very hard thing to move beyond.

https://worldofwork.io/2019/07/cialdini ... ersuasion/
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... itive_Bias
https://www.verywellmind.com/cognitive- ... ng-2794763


The conspiracy that turned out to just be a massive balls up by some geeks in California (or was it...)

(the 'tin-foil hat' ending)

Now the funny thing is that all of the above, the social media algorithms, the manipulation of cognitive biases, the suppression of alternative hypotheses, the daily tickers of death and the shock and awe visual impacts of the early viral videos of COVID could all have been coordinated by some shadowy cabal of ultra-wealthy people.

Now if you were in a cabal of ultra-wealthy power-hungry psychopaths and you could pull something like this off well what exactly would be the primary reasons for doing so...

a) initiate the biggest transfer of wealth from the masses to the true elite ever known to man,
b) establishing a far more authoritarian status quo
c) subduing the populace into slow submission and acceptance of that authority
d) so you can pave the way for a Great Reset that ushers in a one-world government that sits within a communist model and allows you and your progeny to be rulers of this shitty little corner of the universe pretty much forever.

(the 'random bad luck and someone should have thought social media through properly before putting a fifth of the planets population on it' ending)

But equally all of the above could in just as much probability have occurred as a crappy bi-product of how significantly the internet and more importantly social media has inadvertently tapped into some of our most fundamental psychological drivers. All this while the AI is just doing its thing in constantly refining the news feeds we receive tountil an extremely consistent unchallenged message of impending doom is all we get and everyone goes mad.

The AI does this all without realizing this is bad because, well because its a robot and robots don't give a shit about things like that they just like nice ones and zeros and there all good (just don't tell them there is no silicon heaven.)


The thing is though having thought it all through, I really don't think it matters which ending we end up at - they both arrive at the same place.

It doesn't matter why we got here, it just matters that we are here. This is the situation and if we step back and take a look at it with a more sceptical eye, if we compare actual important statistics like India's infection and death rates per capita rather than the big scary numbers (because 1 in 7 people on the whole damn planet are Indian so their topline numbers will be big and scary) we can make our judgements on a more rational basis.

I'd suggest the first question we must ask is could the narrative that is being presented be exaggerated?

If we can answer that in the affirmative, then the next questions should be how should this knowledge change my outlook and subsequent actions.

Ultimately, if the fact is that the information is misleading, does it really matter why or is it more important to just know that is potentially unreliable and to take it with a pinch of salt when making any important decisions?

I'm sure most have done that anyway mind but maybe not as effectively as they might think they have (myself included)


Sorry again for the long post, was mostly thinking out loud. :ayatollah:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:16 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:But those with Covid may have died of their underlying health conditions. In which case, Covid did not kill them. I can’t prove that, like your statements, it’s supposition.


Read my last post I have highlighted the important part
If they did not catch covid then they may not have died with their underlining health conditions

Why haven’t you shown the same concern when the Influenza virus claimed people lives in the same way for years ? Or didn’t the media tell you not to be concerned But as the fact goes death rates in 2020 was statistically the same as deaths over the last 30-40 years.
And can you tell me if you think the reporting that came from China (Wuhan) was accurate ? The press are going for the fear factor again as another lockdown is coming and they want the sheep willingly to lock themselves away again of those losing their jobs and their businesses and to those committing suicide.
There is another demonstration on the 15th May and it’s a world wide event and this time it is hoped to double the amount of demonstrators as this demo last Saturday scared the shit out of the authorities. Despite there divide and rule tactics it was one hell of a diverse gathering including the left and the right standing together .


Excuse me I am concerned about the Flu and have alway been, so what make you think that I have not been, you don't know me, but one thing i will tell you about me I have been having the flu jab for as far back as i can remember. You are so up on facts can you tell me any data which says how many people died of the flu that have had the annual vaccine jab?
As far the rest of your post, we are back to the fact that you are convinced that all this is a big conspiracy, and nothing in this world that I could say to you would convince you otherwise. If another lockdown is coming then that would be completely down to idiots that think, they are invincible and do not care at all about the health of other people, and that includes people who have refused the jab, and not because of health reasons. and these freedom marches, spreading Covid19. I really have nothing more to say as you are so fixed in your views, nothing I could say would make a blind bit of difference! One last thing, I have had a lifetime of experience in a medical environment and have a mind of my own, and don't need the media to tell me things I already learned from that experience!

Igovernor - You really come across a total hypocondriac who thinks anything may kill you.....even the truth that you do not like. Unfortunately for you, Nukes has been dealing with facts......on the other hand you have been spouting scaremongering media bullshit, and subsequently ignored the facts.

You obviously love a jab so please feel free to carry on that practice, it's your freewill. As is your freewill to believe anything you wish.

That said, equally, it is everybody elses freewill to do what they wish and believe what they wish. My belief is based on the best "facts" I can find......in many cases you have to dig deep....not just listen to MSM.

And on your point about conspiracy theory, which seems to be your "go to get out of argument free" card, please tell me why there was absolute ZERO reporting by the BBC on a march that consisted of a minimum of 100's of thousands but probably over a million, concerned, law abiding citizens of the UK? That is a statement of fact as, I searched the BBC website for 2 days hence and not one report.

Is it YOUR conspiracy that this march never took place? And is it YOUR conspiracy that there is not a massive, growing recognition by normal minded people that the Government are taking the piss. And also that most people are waking up to the bullshit models that SAGE put out, as EVERY single one has been proven to be way off the mark and over cautious.

You do what you wish....I am not telling you to do anything, or judging you for your actions. EQUALLY stop telling us what to do.....we may be just a little bit smarter and savvy than you give us credit for. Sleep well my friend....I assume in isolation. :bluebird:

Wow, can you please tell me exactly where i am telling people what to do? , I beg to differ that you are all smarter or savvy than me you must be a legend in your own mind if you think that. What on earth are you on about that i think that the march never took place, of course it did, you need to stop or should i say advise, not to keep making things up as you go along about what i supposed have said (as I dont want to to think i am telling you what to do)
Most of what is posted here about what the government is doing, you honestly think that not a conspiracy theory, you need to look up the meaning of the word.

One last thing since the pandemic, and it is one no matter what you think, Everyone who can get out was allowed to excerise, which i have done all along so no isolation for me, and as for having the covid jab I never said everyone should have it, but what i have alway said is that people are selfish and ignorant not having it as they are not concerned about the health of other people or passing it on.

There is no pandemic it is all a goverment plan to ruin people lives and the economy
Healthy people do not die of covid
And people who stay at home and worry about covid19 are hypochondriac's
There was never any need for lockdowns
If you believe this then you are not as smart as you think you are!
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5511
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:36 am

Igovenor you can still catch and spread Covid19 even with the jab but their claims that it can lesson the symptoms. Now that’s good and bad. The bad being ohhh don’t feel to bad and Out you jolly well trot spreading it around like a good un.
No it’s not selfish not having the jab it’s my own choice what I put in my body. My wife has had the Flu and Covid Jabs and that is her choice the way it’s suppose to be but she respects my choice not to put Pharma shit in my body. There may come a time that I need to medically but seeing as I’m fit and healthy I choose not to.
My immune system has worked wonders for 54 years and god willing that continues. Treat the sick not force the healthy to have chemicals put in there bodies. Give your immune system some credit especially against viruses with an extremely low mortality rate and that is official statement “Very low mortality rate”
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:38 am

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:The truth is scientists and medical experts knew everything about Covid 19 in March 2020 and it’s very low mortality rate and that is a Fact. Yep Igovner my wife has MS and we have done everything to protect her from viruses (all of them) for nearly 12 years. And Covid19 is absolutely no different. I have never said Covid19 was fake just the pandemic is fake.
Covid19 never destroyed thousands of businesses the government has.
Covid19 never put many thousands if not millions on the dole the government has
Covid19 was not responsible for countless suicides due to this the government was
Covid19 was not responsible for mental health issues going through the roof the government was.
Covid19 was not responsible for the old dying on their own in care homes the government was
Covid19 was not responsible for everyone not seeing their own family for a year the government was.
Who has gained from this ? Supermarkets and they have been taking record amounts every day. Amazon have had a record year and taking on many more workers all on minimum wage and so are the likes of DPD etc. PPE Companies are making record amounts and politicians that gave their mates the contracts.
And to answer one question of why there was a demo ? The clue was in the title “Freedom March”.
So can people stop saying that I think Covid19 is fake it isn’t just it’s no bloody different from other viruses we have all lived with for as long as humans have been about.


Nukes it is different.

It’s new.

Factually incorrect chief sorry. Look on the government web site they know everything about Covid19
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:40 am

May 15th will be the biggest ever !!
https://www.facebook.com/10003511783873 ... 87858/?d=n
E83E729F-DC4A-4A8A-A02B-69E190113D66.jpeg
E83E729F-DC4A-4A8A-A02B-69E190113D66.jpeg (106.27 KiB) Viewed 288 times
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:42 am

It would be great if that amount of people would march against why we have foodbanks, why are people homeless, why the rich getting richer, why the elite are getting away with anything and everything. White collar crime goes untouched.
Soldiers willingly, sometimes foolishly, risk their own lives to keep their comrades out of enemy hands.
1980s Bluebird
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:02 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:It would be great if that amount of people would march against why we have foodbanks, why are people homeless, why the rich getting richer, why the elite are getting away with anything and everything. White collar crime goes untouched.

Agree with you, much better than 2m covid spreaders!
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5511
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:27 pm

Igovernor wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:It would be great if that amount of people would march against why we have foodbanks, why are people homeless, why the rich getting richer, why the elite are getting away with anything and everything. White collar crime goes untouched.

Agree with you, much better than 2m covid spreaders!

So marching OK for some (very noble) reasons but not for others because it becomes a super spreader event - with all due respect Guv, how does that work?
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Igovernor » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:49 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:It would be great if that amount of people would march against why we have foodbanks, why are people homeless, why the rich getting richer, why the elite are getting away with anything and everything. White collar crime goes untouched.

Agree with you, much better than 2m covid spreaders!

So marching OK for some (very noble) reasons but not for others because it becomes a super spreader event - with all due respect Guv, how does that work?


I guess someone would get my point wrong, no marches should be allowed for any reason until it is safe to do so, I should have made it clearer, what i feel is that it is a more worthwhile march doing what 80's bluebird said rather than a stupid march for freedom, just where do these people think they are? Russia!
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5511
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:51 pm

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:The truth is scientists and medical experts knew everything about Covid 19 in March 2020 and it’s very low mortality rate and that is a Fact. Yep Igovner my wife has MS and we have done everything to protect her from viruses (all of them) for nearly 12 years. And Covid19 is absolutely no different. I have never said Covid19 was fake just the pandemic is fake.
Covid19 never destroyed thousands of businesses the government has.
Covid19 never put many thousands if not millions on the dole the government has
Covid19 was not responsible for countless suicides due to this the government was
Covid19 was not responsible for mental health issues going through the roof the government was.
Covid19 was not responsible for the old dying on their own in care homes the government was
Covid19 was not responsible for everyone not seeing their own family for a year the government was.
Who has gained from this ? Supermarkets and they have been taking record amounts every day. Amazon have had a record year and taking on many more workers all on minimum wage and so are the likes of DPD etc. PPE Companies are making record amounts and politicians that gave their mates the contracts.
And to answer one question of why there was a demo ? The clue was in the title “Freedom March”.
So can people stop saying that I think Covid19 is fake it isn’t just it’s no bloody different from other viruses we have all lived with for as long as humans have been about.


Nukes it is different.

It’s new.



What coronavirus is new? No it isnt at all, this is just another strain of it.
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5242
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Igovernor wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:It would be great if that amount of people would march against why we have foodbanks, why are people homeless, why the rich getting richer, why the elite are getting away with anything and everything. White collar crime goes untouched.

Agree with you, much better than 2m covid spreaders!

So marching OK for some (very noble) reasons but not for others because it becomes a super spreader event - with all due respect Guv, how does that work?


I guess someone would get my point wrong, no marches should be allowed for any reason until it is safe to do so, I should have made it clearer, what i feel is that it is a more worthwhile march doing what 80's bluebird said rather than a stupid march for freedom, just where do these people think they are? Russia!


Not so much I got your point wrong but rather you didn't qualify your statement and left it as an open goal for someone to point out. Can't blame others for your mistakes young man. ;)

However, I will happily agree with you that the causes 1980s Bluebird listed are worthy of more attention and social movements to raise awareness so there is some middle ground to share there at least :thumbup:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby maccydee » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:59 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:The truth is scientists and medical experts knew everything about Covid 19 in March 2020 and it’s very low mortality rate and that is a Fact. Yep Igovner my wife has MS and we have done everything to protect her from viruses (all of them) for nearly 12 years. And Covid19 is absolutely no different. I have never said Covid19 was fake just the pandemic is fake.
Covid19 never destroyed thousands of businesses the government has.
Covid19 never put many thousands if not millions on the dole the government has
Covid19 was not responsible for countless suicides due to this the government was
Covid19 was not responsible for mental health issues going through the roof the government was.
Covid19 was not responsible for the old dying on their own in care homes the government was
Covid19 was not responsible for everyone not seeing their own family for a year the government was.
Who has gained from this ? Supermarkets and they have been taking record amounts every day. Amazon have had a record year and taking on many more workers all on minimum wage and so are the likes of DPD etc. PPE Companies are making record amounts and politicians that gave their mates the contracts.
And to answer one question of why there was a demo ? The clue was in the title “Freedom March”.
So can people stop saying that I think Covid19 is fake it isn’t just it’s no bloody different from other viruses we have all lived with for as long as humans have been about.


Nukes it is different.

It’s new.



What coronavirus is new? No it isnt at all, this is just another strain of it.


This is new and vastly different to any other. Hence it’s killing people.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8197
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Re: Yesterday’s Freedom March in London

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:00 pm

Igovernor wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:It would be great if that amount of people would march against why we have foodbanks, why are people homeless, why the rich getting richer, why the elite are getting away with anything and everything. White collar crime goes untouched.

Agree with you, much better than 2m covid spreaders!

Hmmm how many people go to the supermarkets every day ?
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 23149
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Big Hill Blue, bluebirdrob, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], mjw6150 and 255 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.