YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ A Win and they’ve Finally Done it “

Postby Forever Blue » Sun May 02, 2021 5:37 pm

LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS wrote:FANtastic news, you all (club supporters team) deserve this promotion so much. justice has finally been done. FIESTA TIME :occasion5: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:


Mucho Gracias :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Attachments
1D0E6A02-6114-4507-85F4-7D50A05E79E6.jpeg
1D0E6A02-6114-4507-85F4-7D50A05E79E6.jpeg (5.23 MiB) Viewed 397 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: “ A Win and they’ve Finally Done it “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby bluesince62 » Sun May 02, 2021 7:40 pm

Great achievement Annis, after years of being so agonizingly close, well done atletico!! Oh to attend a game!
bluesince62
 
Posts: 5242
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Igovernor » Sun May 02, 2021 10:07 pm

Annis about time too, well done Atletico Baleares :occasion5: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 5511
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby ChloeBlue01 » Sun May 02, 2021 10:13 pm

Big congtas :bluescarf:
User avatar
ChloeBlue01
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:46 pm
Location: Near Cardiff

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun May 02, 2021 10:32 pm

Well Done :thumbup:
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 20953
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: “ A Win and they’ve Finally Done it “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 5:52 am

LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS wrote:FANtastic news, you all (club supporters team) deserve this promotion so much. justice has finally been done. FIESTA TIME :occasion5: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:



:thumbright: :thumbright: :occasion5: :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: “ A Win and they’ve Finally Done it “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 5:53 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Congratulations to them :thumbright:

They deserve it, given where they've finished over recent years in a ridiculous league system.



Thank you Ned :bluescarf: :bluescarf: , they certainly do, now we will here how the Spanish are going to restructure the leagues lol
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: “ A Win and they’ve Finally Done it “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 5:54 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Vamos Atletic :bluescarf: Congratulations to everyone at Atletico Baleares :occasion5:



Cheers Tony :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: “ A Win and they’ve Finally Done it “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 5:54 am

Rodneyblue wrote:Thoroughly deserved !!! Vamos Atletic !!! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:



Gracias Rodney :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 5:54 am

Brezza wrote:Congratulations and so well deserved.



Cheers Brezza :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 5:55 am

bluesince62 wrote:Great achievement Annis, after years of being so agonizingly close, well done atletico!! Oh to attend a game!


It does feel good to attend and hopefully everyone back next season Paul, Cheers :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 5:56 am

Igovernor wrote:Annis about time too, well done Atletico Baleares :occasion5: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:



Yes well deserved Thanks Roger :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 5:57 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Well Done :thumbup:


Cheers Tony :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 5:57 am

ChloeBlue01 wrote:Big congtas :bluescarf:


Thank you Chloe :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 8:21 am

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Attachments
FE2C49F4-4F22-460C-B36D-796EEC856103.jpeg
FE2C49F4-4F22-460C-B36D-796EEC856103.jpeg (76.58 KiB) Viewed 239 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Mon May 03, 2021 9:37 am

Yes yes yes, absolutely fantastic that they have finally achieved promotion after 50 years of trying, I’m absolutely ecstatic for the players, management and especially the fans who have stuck by Atletico through thick and thin.
Vamos Atletico :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :thumbup:
Ponty Bluebird
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 9:44 am

Ponty Bluebird wrote:Yes yes yes, absolutely fantastic that they have finally achieved promotion after 50 years of trying, I’m absolutely ecstatic for the players, management and especially the fans who have stuck by Atletico through thick and thin.
Vamos Atletico :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :thumbup:



Cheers they deserve it :bluescarf:

But we are hearing due to the virus they are going to restructure the Spanish leagues, so we waiting how they are doing it.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby philrogers » Mon May 03, 2021 10:10 am

Even with a restructure of the leagues nobody can change the fact that THEY WON PROMOTION!

So well deserved and so overdue!
philrogers
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:32 pm

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Abergavenny » Mon May 03, 2021 11:05 am

50 years So in 50 years not relegated as well They must know that division like the back of their hands
Congratulations to them
Abergavenny
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:13 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 11:30 am

philrogers wrote:Even with a restructure of the leagues nobody can change the fact that THEY WON PROMOTION!

So well deserved and so overdue!



Cheers :thumbright: :bluebird: Really hope so :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 11:35 am

Abergavenny wrote:50 years So in 50 years not relegated as well They must know that division like the back of their hands
Congratulations to them



Actually No they don’t as they got taken out of the Southern / Barcelona regions 3rd division 2 years ago after continuing to do so well and were put in Madrid’s area and Northern Africa ( owned by Spain) way way further to travel , did well again and then guess what last season put on this new 3rd division league due to Covid and had not hardly ever played these clubs before.

And now they are restructuring again.

All Atletico Baleares want is be promoted to La Liga 2 :thumbright: :bluescarf: Where some of the big clubs were this season Malaga, Deportivo, Real Mallorca etc are



The problem is there were 4 regional 3rd divisions to La Liga 2, that was bad enough now they are rescheduling again .
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon May 03, 2021 2:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:50 years So in 50 years not relegated as well They must know that division like the back of their hands
Congratulations to them



Actually No they don’t as they got taken out of the Southern / Barcelona regions 3rd division 2 years ago after continuing to do so well and were put in Madrid’s area and Northern Africa ( owned by Spain) way way further to travel , did well again and then guess what last season put on this new 3rd division league due to Covid and had not hardly ever played these clubs before.

And now they are restructuring again.

All Atletico Baleares want is be promoted to La Liga 2 :thumbright: :bluescarf: Where some of the big clubs were this season Malaga, Deportivo, Real Mallorca etc are




The problem is there were 4 regional 3rd divisions to La Liga 2, that was bad enough now they are rescheduling again .


Below that it is even worse with Tercera, Preferente, Regional 1-11 and it goes on. They have no FA Cup as we know it just the Copa Del Rey. Then they play offs for the sake of play offs and you can win a league and end up playing off against someone who came second and lose and thats it, start all over again. Covid has forced rearrangement of Leagues again with some leagues still having about 6 games to go.
Soldiers willingly, sometimes foolishly, risk their own lives to keep their comrades out of enemy hands.
1980s Bluebird
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 2:13 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:50 years So in 50 years not relegated as well They must know that division like the back of their hands
Congratulations to them



Actually No they don’t as they got taken out of the Southern / Barcelona regions 3rd division 2 years ago after continuing to do so well and were put in Madrid’s area and Northern Africa ( owned by Spain) way way further to travel , did well again and then guess what last season put on this new 3rd division league due to Covid and had not hardly ever played these clubs before.

And now they are restructuring again.

All Atletico Baleares want is be promoted to La Liga 2 :thumbright: :bluescarf: Where some of the big clubs were this season Malaga, Deportivo, Real Mallorca etc are




The problem is there were 4 regional 3rd divisions to La Liga 2, that was bad enough now they are rescheduling again .


Below that it is even worse with Tercera, Preferente, Regional 1-11 and it goes on. They have no FA Cup as we know it just the Copa Del Rey. Then they play offs for the sake of play offs and you can win a league and end up playing off against someone who came second and lose and thats it, start all over again. Covid has forced rearrangement of Leagues again with some leagues still having about 6 games to go.




Correct absolutely madness here and unfair.

I saw Atletic play in Copa Del Rey cup this season
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon May 03, 2021 2:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:50 years So in 50 years not relegated as well They must know that division like the back of their hands
Congratulations to them



Actually No they don’t as they got taken out of the Southern / Barcelona regions 3rd division 2 years ago after continuing to do so well and were put in Madrid’s area and Northern Africa ( owned by Spain) way way further to travel , did well again and then guess what last season put on this new 3rd division league due to Covid and had not hardly ever played these clubs before.

And now they are restructuring again.

All Atletico Baleares want is be promoted to La Liga 2 :thumbright: :bluescarf: Where some of the big clubs were this season Malaga, Deportivo, Real Mallorca etc are




The problem is there were 4 regional 3rd divisions to La Liga 2, that was bad enough now they are rescheduling again .


Below that it is even worse with Tercera, Preferente, Regional 1-11 and it goes on. They have no FA Cup as we know it just the Copa Del Rey. Then they play offs for the sake of play offs and you can win a league and end up playing off against someone who came second and lose and thats it, start all over again. Covid has forced rearrangement of Leagues again with some leagues still having about 6 games to go.




Correct absolutely madness here and unfair.

I saw Atletic play in Copa Del Rey cup this season


Below them though there is no like qualifying rounds for the Copa Del Rey so the really small clubs never get to mix it witht he big clubs. I know Ibiza and those had a crack at Barca and I recall a small club knocking Atletico out but regional sides never get a cup run in. shame really and just shows how wonderful our FA Cup system is.
Soldiers willingly, sometimes foolishly, risk their own lives to keep their comrades out of enemy hands.
1980s Bluebird
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 03, 2021 2:30 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:50 years So in 50 years not relegated as well They must know that division like the back of their hands
Congratulations to them



Actually No they don’t as they got taken out of the Southern / Barcelona regions 3rd division 2 years ago after continuing to do so well and were put in Madrid’s area and Northern Africa ( owned by Spain) way way further to travel , did well again and then guess what last season put on this new 3rd division league due to Covid and had not hardly ever played these clubs before.

And now they are restructuring again.

All Atletico Baleares want is be promoted to La Liga 2 :thumbright: :bluescarf: Where some of the big clubs were this season Malaga, Deportivo, Real Mallorca etc are




The problem is there were 4 regional 3rd divisions to La Liga 2, that was bad enough now they are rescheduling again .


Below that it is even worse with Tercera, Preferente, Regional 1-11 and it goes on. They have no FA Cup as we know it just the Copa Del Rey. Then they play offs for the sake of play offs and you can win a league and end up playing off against someone who came second and lose and thats it, start all over again. Covid has forced rearrangement of Leagues again with some leagues still having about 6 games to go.




Correct absolutely madness here and unfair.

I saw Atletic play in Copa Del Rey cup this season


Below them though there is no like qualifying rounds for the Copa Del Rey so the really small clubs never get to mix it witht he big clubs. I know Ibiza and those had a crack at Barca and I recall a small club knocking Atletico out but regional sides never get a cup run in. shame really and just shows how wonderful our FA Cup system is.




I noticed that very very unfair.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Tue May 04, 2021 12:07 pm

Atletico Baleares Finished the season with Six Wins in a row and two of the games against the team who were originally Top :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Big Hill Blue » Tue May 04, 2021 12:33 pm

Promotion system seems a tad confusing...
Big Hill Blue
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby Forever Blue » Tue May 04, 2021 2:53 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:Promotion system seems a tad confusing...


VERY, We are still all confused.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 134482
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: YES: “ CHAMPIONS “

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue May 04, 2021 10:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:Promotion system seems a tad confusing...


VERY, We are still all confused.


Only In Spain ;)
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 20953
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blue note, bluebirdrob, Don Keydick, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jimmy_rat, Majestic-12 [Bot], Ponty Bluebird, TheHangedMan, TopCat CCFC, worcester_ccfc and 237 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.