CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Bale looking sharp

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bale looking sharp

Postby pembroke allan » Sun May 02, 2021 8:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:Just scored a hatrick and looks bang at it, just in time for the euros

Wez quality finishing and looking good for euros....poor kane looked totally dejected he didn't score! :D
pembroke allan

Postby ChloeBlue01 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:56 pm

Really looking forward to seeing what he can do at the euros.
ChloeBlue01

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun May 02, 2021 10:34 pm

Took all his goals well - Looking Good :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby Sven » Mon May 03, 2021 9:56 am

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Just scored a hatrick and looks bang at it, just in time for the euros

Wez quality finishing and looking good for euros....poor kane looked totally dejected he didn't score! :D

Bale looked class last night and that bodes well for the Wales supporters ahead of the summer

I did note that Harry Kane didn't get too involved in the hat trick celebration

Professional jealousy from the man who would be King.. ? :?
"The narcissist measures and judges but will not tolerate being judged or measured..."
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Mon May 03, 2021 11:07 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Bale looked class last night and that bodes well for the Wales supporters ahead of the summer

In fairness kane was not fit and it showed and shouldn't have played! But was ok with 1st & 2nd goals but think hatrick was to much to beare... :D
pembroke allan

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon May 03, 2021 11:53 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I don't agree with you there Chris.

As there were celebrations from Bale after his third goal, Kane went straight over to him and celebrated with him.

Harry Kane also had a very good game with his link-up play. Let's not forget he has plenty more goals and assists than Bale this season anyway.

A very good hattrick from Bale but a lot of credit has to be given to Serge Aurier as well. I don't rate him that highly, but he had a great game and provided two very good assists.

I think Son scored the best goal of the game.

Encouraging for us though that both Bale and Wilson scored a hattrick in the same weekend.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc
Admin

Postby Sven » Mon May 03, 2021 1:50 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I don't agree with you there Chris.

As there were celebrations from Bale after his third goal, Kane went straight over to him and celebrated with him.

Harry Kane also had a very good game with his link-up play. Let's not forget he has plenty more goals and assists than Bale this season anyway.

A very good hattrick from Bale but a lot of credit has to be given to Serge Aurier as well. I don't rate him that highly, but he had a great game and provided two very good assists.

I think Son scored the best goal of the game.

Encouraging for us though that both Bale and Wilson scored a hattrick in the same weekend.

Yes, was a little tongue in cheek but I watched it back and stand corrected, Ned :thumbright:

If I have a 'second' club it is Spurs, as I worked up there briefly in a former life and watched many a game during the Hoddle era. I was actually there for the famous Klinsmann dive... :lol:

I like Harry Kane as a player and I believe Mourinho actually improved him during his reign

I thought Bale, Kane, andSon were class yesterday and Bale reckoned if Aurier had one more assist, he would have given him the ball just to shut him up! :lol:

I think they are two or three players short of a title-challenging team and if they can keep Bale, that would be a huge boost for them and for Wales going forward :thumbright:

Wales go some in-form players ahead of the Euros and it all bodes well. A fresh Bale, Harry Wilson and Keiffer Moore amongst them... :clap:
"The narcissist measures and judges but will not tolerate being judged or measured..."
Sven

Postby theclaw » Mon May 03, 2021 3:26 pm

Let’s not forget Wilson’s hat trick too and Moore’s 20 goals this season.We can be little optimistic about scoring in the Euro’s.
theclaw

Return to General Chat