' £10mill pay off as he is welcomed '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 05, 2021 10:20 am

ROMA WELCOME 'GREAT CHAMPION' JOSE

Wednesday 5th May 2021

Spurs had to pay off Mourinho £10million for sacking him.

Big news from Italy this afternoon then as Jose Mourinho seals a swift return to the game after his Tottenham axe.

“We are thrilled and delighted to welcome Jose Mourinho into the AS Roma family,” club president Dan Friedkin and vice-president Ryan Friedkin said in a club statement.

“A great champion who has won trophies at every level, Jose will provide tremendous leadership and experience to our ambitious project.

“The appointment of Jose is a huge step in building a long-term and consistent winning culture throughout the club.”

“Thank you to the Friedkin family for choosing me to lead this great club and to be part of their vision,” Mourinho said.

“After meetings with the ownership and Tiago Pinto, I immediately understood the full extent of their ambitions for AS Roma. It is the same ambition and drive that has always motivated me and together we want to build a winning project over the upcoming years.

“The incredible passion of the Roma fans convin
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' £10mill pay off as he is welcomed '

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 05, 2021 4:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:ROMA WELCOME 'GREAT CHAMPION' JOSE

Wednesday 5th May 2021

Spurs had to pay off Mourinho £10million for sacking him.

Big news from Italy this afternoon then as Jose Mourinho seals a swift return to the game after his Tottenham axe.

“We are thrilled and delighted to welcome Jose Mourinho into the AS Roma family,” club president Dan Friedkin and vice-president Ryan Friedkin said in a club statement.

“A great champion who has won trophies at every level, Jose will provide tremendous leadership and experience to our ambitious project.

“The appointment of Jose is a huge step in building a long-term and consistent winning culture throughout the club.”

“Thank you to the Friedkin family for choosing me to lead this great club and to be part of their vision,” Mourinho said.

“After meetings with the ownership and Tiago Pinto, I immediately understood the full extent of their ambitions for AS Roma. It is the same ambition and drive that has always motivated me and together we want to build a winning project over the upcoming years.

“The incredible passion of the Roma fans convin

He will do well there
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Return to General Chat