Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Terrible news: Arsenal youngster on loan Jordi Osei-Tutu

Thu May 06, 2021 3:27 pm

Terrible news:

Arsenal youngster on loan Jordi Osei-Tutu, has suffered ankle ligament damage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Terrible news: Arsenal youngster on loan Jordi Osei-Tut

Thu May 06, 2021 4:08 pm

Wow!! Mot getting much luck this lad.

Thu May 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Jordi Osei-Tutu has returned to parent club Arsenal from his loan at Cardiff City after suffering another injury.

The 22-year-old has made only nine Bluebirds appearances, with an ankle ligament injury his latest problem.

The defender will miss Cardiff's final Championship game, at home to Rotherham on Saturday because of it.

MICK McCARTHY:

"It's awful, its demoralising and you almost get embarrassed if you keep getting injured," said Cardiff boss Mick McCarthy.

"It's soul-destroying for players, especially young players. So I do feel for him because he is a terrific talent, he really is.

"The little bits I have seen of him, I loved him."

Osei-Tutu suffered a hamstring injury at Cardiff in October, having impressed at right-back, and had six months on the sidelines before making his final two appearances for the club in April.

Thu May 06, 2021 10:56 pm

Good Luck To The Lad - Going Forward .

Fri May 07, 2021 12:34 am

He was showing a bucket tone of ability and promise when he played for us, never a great thing getting injured but the good thing is that his career isn't over and he can regroup recover and comeback even stronger. Good luck to him for the rest of his future in football. Once a bluebird always a bluebird :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Fri May 07, 2021 7:32 am

Such a shame he has massive potential and was one I would have loved back next season.