How do you think we’ll do next season?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Thu May 06, 2021 8:47 pm

It’s not sounding like we’ll have much money at all unless we sell players and realistically I could only see Moore going if anyone to bring money in to spend.

I think the vaulks rumour wouldn’t be anywhere near 7 million and I can’t see him going.

With mick McCarthy saying he’s happy to replace Wilson with Williams is a massive worry he’s not good enough imo.

With a lot of players out of contract can you see us replacing them by spending money?

I hope we have a promotion push next season but I do think we’re going to have spend money and after today’s press conference mick didn’t speak to confident about having funds available.

Where do you think we will finish?
BluebirdsTilIDie

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: How do you think we’ll do next season?

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu May 06, 2021 9:24 pm

Impossible to tell until we find out how the summer goes, not just for us but for other clubs as well.

I think it's far too early to make any sort of predictions.

Most of the transfer activity for all clubs won't take place until the Euros are over.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu May 06, 2021 11:03 pm

Thought we would do Well this season after the way We finished last season -

Depends on who goes / comes in and the way set up next season - Let's hope it's Better :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Postby skidemin » Fri May 07, 2021 5:33 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:It’s not sounding like we’ll have much money at all unless we sell players and realistically I could only see Moore going if anyone to bring money in to spend.

I think the vaulks rumour wouldn’t be anywhere near 7 million and I can’t see him going.

With mick McCarthy saying he’s happy to replace Wilson with Williams is a massive worry he’s not good enough imo.

With a lot of players out of contract can you see us replacing them by spending money?

I hope we have a promotion push next season but I do think we’re going to have spend money and after today’s press conference mick didn’t speak to confident about having funds available.

Where do you think we will finish?

top half...
dont think there are many out of contract... junior ,Sol , Bennett, Day and Brown who i believe we have an option on...
skidemin

Postby davids » Fri May 07, 2021 6:20 pm

Solidly mid table.

Unless Mick is serious about replacing Harry Wilson with Jonny Williams in which case we could struggle badly.
davids

Postby Barclay1 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:31 pm

Don't tempt me...
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Sat May 08, 2021 5:53 am

Impossible to tell at this stage who’s staying? Who’s coming in ? We don’t know our budget exactly lot of bluff talk as usual no club comes out and states what they have in available funds
I’m getting a lot of negativity from a few that make it sound like we are going to be the only club making financial cutbacks next season believe me there’s going to be clubs in a far worse situation than us
As they say in snooker. Let the shot develop :thumbup: :bluescarf:
Pembroke bluebird

Return to General Chat