Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Typical Wales

Fri May 14, 2021 7:32 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Just what we wanted.. a feckless trade unionist in charge of the economy. Aren’t we backward enough already. Anyone who’s worked with the Unions will know the type of dysfunctional weirdo attracted to that life..

its what we voted for .. :(

Fri May 14, 2021 7:43 pm

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:And now we are to have Vague Gethin in charge of the economy!
There really is no hope.
I agree with the comments here about the valleys population still voting red after 20 years of misery and health and education services way behind England yet alone other European countries.
I really did think that this time all the rhetoric around lunacy local lockdowns last autumn and the farce of refusing to build m4 relief road may have made a difference. Sadly not.

Conservatives have gained AMs but 5 yrs of mediocre management to come and replace one idiot in gethin with another elenud Morgan as health secretary doesn't bode well for us in pembs even though she is a local politician! The standard of politicians in uk is woeful thats nothing compared to the dosh in Wales ....

Agreed. At least elenud Morgan has a husband who is a Doctor. What place Gethin has being in charge of economy is beyond me. Though when Dripford goes he will likely be in charge of the lot. The calibre of these people is truly shocking, career politicians and nobodies.

They where not even good councillors so how on earth they are AMs god knows...even though her husbands a doctor she as no insight into problems faced by her constituents after drakeford wanted to close local A&E &hospital she is happy for it to close as well ..... obviously she gets free treatment off her husband and not nhs in pembs where she supposed to live. Think a group of chimps can run Wales better than this lot.. :old:

Fri May 14, 2021 8:26 pm

Thats true al.. I watch Monkey World quite regularly and I'd take my chances with them..

Sun May 16, 2021 4:03 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Thats true al.. I watch Monkey World quite regularly and I'd take my chances with them..

Gvmnt experts say indian variant covered by present vaccinations..... drakeford says we must vbe carefully undoing restrictions and iindian variant "MAY" not be covered by vaccination! The man is a tosser boasts how he follows the medical advice but not in this case or on the many other times he's ignored experts advice to suit his agenda.