A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VIDEO: Ex Jack Oli Mcburnie attacks young Wednesday fans

Tue May 11, 2021 2:29 pm

maccydee wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:Depends if he was provoked to be fair.

What nonsense!! Provoking someone shouldnt lead to any so called proffesional sportsman attacking somebody! So if soneone shouts "oi macydee" you gonna lamp em one? Hope he gets a sentence, the tw@t!!

No idea what was said or done before.

That’s the problem with video clips. Context.

Doesnt matter what was "said" he is a proffesional sportsman, and should behave accordingly, unless he was physically assaulted, he should walk away, but he didnt,as they were kids?? If you believe his behaviour is acceptable thats your choice, for me, I stand by my original post.the guys a tw@t.

I’m with maccydee on this one because nobody knows what was said.
Everyone has a breaking point.

If some guy shouted to you about how they wish your kids would die of cancer and sexually abuse your wife, like what happened to Beckham, would you walk away?
I know I wouldn’t.

That that was just an example and it’s unlikely that was said but my point being maccydee is right as we don’t know.

Saying all this, I agree with you that the guy comes across as a tw*t for sure.

Oh yeah he absolutely comes across as a proper bellend.

indeed Leeds born and bred Rangers fan / professional footballer who drove from Sheffield to Swansea to drink and snort through the night prior to being part of a bubble trip where he could poke his tongue out at Cardiff fans at a safe distance while wearing his wurzel gummige outfit...bellend...

Re: VIDEO: Ex Jack Oli Mcburnie arrested & in custody

Tue May 11, 2021 3:54 pm

New footage out showing a guy calling Mcburnie a shit c*unt and shit as f**k as a footballer.

Tue May 11, 2021 4:39 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:New footage out showing a guy calling Mcburnie a shit c*unt and shit as f**k as a footballer.

its a different incident..... didnt leave it go that day either...

Tue May 11, 2021 4:45 pm

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

What nonsense!! Provoking someone shouldnt lead to any so called proffesional sportsman attacking somebody! So if soneone shouts "oi macydee" you gonna lamp em one? Hope he gets a sentence, the tw@t!!

Doesnt matter what was "said" he is a proffesional sportsman, and should behave accordingly, unless he was physically assaulted, he should walk away, but he didnt,as they were kids?? If you believe his behaviour is acceptable thats your choice, for me, I stand by my original post.the guys a tw@t.

If some guy shouted to you about how they wish your kids would die of cancer and sexually abuse your wife, like what happened to Beckham, would you walk away?
I know I wouldn’t.

That that was just an example and it’s unlikely that was said but my point being maccydee is right as we don’t know.

indeed Leeds born and bred Rangers fan / professional footballer who drove from Sheffield to Swansea to drink and snort through the night prior to being part of a bubble trip where he could poke his tongue out at Cardiff fans at a safe distance while wearing his wurzel gummige outfit...bellend...

I’ll be honest that endeared him to me.

We love players with that sort of passion when they are ours.

Tue May 11, 2021 4:58 pm

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

I know I wouldn’t.

i know your on a wind now

Tue May 11, 2021 5:07 pm

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

I know I wouldn’t.

i know your on a wind now

Absolutely not. He’s a hero to their fans. He would be loved by us with that passion.

Paid for a funeral as well.

Tue May 11, 2021 6:40 pm

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

I know I wouldn’t.

:laughing6: :thumbup:

Tue May 11, 2021 9:32 pm

f**k him. He showed what he thought of us so no sympathy here

Wed May 12, 2021 7:10 am

Let’s be honest if this was Calum Paterson we would be praising him. Well most would.

Because we dislike him (which I do too apart from the funeral thing) we are on his back about this.

Wed May 12, 2021 7:31 am

maccydee wrote:Let’s be honest if this was Calum Paterson we would be praising him. Well most would.

Because we dislike him (which I do too apart from the funeral thing) we are on his back about this.

If he had done the opposite and played for Cardiff, I would still think he's a thick idiot!

Wed May 12, 2021 9:04 am

maccydee wrote:Let’s be honest if this was Calum Paterson we would be praising him. Well most would.

Ok, lets be honest! Anyone who believes his actions are praiseworthy is as much a dick as he is! Honest enough??

Wed May 12, 2021 9:16 am

not really... brought up in Leeds plays for Sheffield and his ambition is to be a top boy with Swansea.... :?
speaks volumes about him and the City of Swansea which has always seemed to attract these billy no mates odd balls from hundreds of miles away who just want to fit in somewhere and want to impress their newly found coke supplier mates...tate, trundle to name a couple of other prize beauties...
and no i wouldnt be praising CP if he was being a serial dickhead in Sheffield...

Wed May 12, 2021 11:47 am

bluesince62 wrote:

Ok, lets be honest! Anyone who believes his actions are praiseworthy is as much a dick as he is! Honest enough??

This is on the same board where the old days of football hooliganism are looked upon favourably so there will always be people who would.

Wed May 12, 2021 2:04 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

This is on the same board where the old days of football hooliganism are looked upon favourably so there will always be people who would.

thats it though he didnt jump of a service train at Cardiif general giving it large back in 1980...he jumped off a pop and crisp bus in a compound and then stood 20 yards away from the nearest Cardiff fan poking his tongue out and gurning { at least i think they are gurning }

Wed May 12, 2021 7:47 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Not by myself it isn't! But you are correct, there are some(,not all) who would.me ? Those days you talk of blackened the name of the club I love, and most likely put off any decent investor/s, or new owners willing to take us on with the funds to grow us? Each to their own, but wanton violence isnt my bag.

Wed May 12, 2021 7:51 pm

Whilst I think Mcburnie is a complete bellend, I have no sympathy for the guy who was abusing him. If you give someone abuse in the street expect to get a response/slap. Seems to be this attitude these days that celebrities/sports people are open for abuse with no accountability.

That said, it would be quite funny to see him get a lengthy ban.

Wed May 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Escott1927 wrote:Whilst I think Mcburnie is a complete bellend, I have no sympathy for the guy who was abusing him. If you give someone abuse in the street expect to get a response/slap. Seems to be this attitude these days that celebrities/sports people are open for abuse with no accountability.

Did you not read the two videos were not linked with the same offence? :?

Thu May 13, 2021 6:55 am

Sven wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:Whilst I think Mcburnie is a complete bellend, I have no sympathy for the guy who was abusing him. If you give someone abuse in the street expect to get a response/slap. Seems to be this attitude these days that celebrities/sports people are open for abuse with no accountability.

Yes, what about it? I havnt said they were the same incident :?

Not sure what youre getting at to be honest. Are you saying that the recent incident was completely unprovoked?

Thu May 13, 2021 7:21 am

Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Not sure what youre getting at to be honest. Are you saying that the recent incident was completely unprovoked?

He may have been provoked but someone who posted the video showing someone abusing someone tried to justify what he did by linking two seperate incidents as if they were the same incident.
Anyway no matter how much you are verbally abused it is not right to retaliate with physical abuse :thumbup:

Thu May 13, 2021 7:24 am

Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I'm saying that the recent incident in not proven as 'provoked' but the mixing of the two 'gives the impression, and that leads to false impressions

Thu May 13, 2021 7:45 am

To me it does not matter how much I dislike him or who he played for. The problem is for me there's always one clown gobbing off with a camera looking for a story and he took the bait. Most would have given the dribbling leeds idiot with the camera a thick lip to to be honest irrelevant of who you are and what you earn like some have mentioned. The media have not released this video yet because the other one suits for a story. I wonder why :roll:
https://twitter.com/KopFinest/status/13 ... 0&ref_url=

Thu May 13, 2021 8:34 am

Sven wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I'm saying that the recent incident in not proven as 'provoked' but the mixing of the two 'gives the impression, and that leads to false impressions

I know he's a bellend but I doubt he just randomly attacked someone in the street for no reason. Without seeing what happened before the incident, I'd imagine it went along the lines of 'the guy filming oli thought it would be funny to try get a response from him by giving him some shit to get a few likes on social media, oli responded and it escalated from there.

Thu May 13, 2021 8:40 am

The media healine made me laugh.

“I saw him arguing with this girl. I was with two mates and he was getting a bit aggressive and loud. I said as a joke, ‘Chill out mate, it can’t be worse than getting relegated

Of course you did say that here's £600 for your story. :lol:

Lies

Thu May 13, 2021 8:49 am

Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

He may have been provoked but someone who posted the video showing someone abusing someone tried to justify what he did by linking two seperate incidents as if they were the same incident.
Anyway no matter how much you are verbally abused it is not right to retaliate with physical abuse :thumbup:

What should and shouldn't happen is completely different to what actually happens in real life. Id be amazed if the lads weren't provoking oli before the incident. Why else would they be filming him? Whether you think its wrong or right, if you abuse someone you run the risk of retaliation like that. Those lads put themselves in that situation and looks like they got more than they expected.

Thu May 13, 2021 9:08 am

Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

For some it seems, that is not the case! Some think giving someone "a slap" is perfectly reasonable response if provoked.even if its just "verbals".if i "slapped" everyone that abused me, from their car etc ,by mouthing off and hand gestures, I'd be in custody at least once a week, as some people cannot control themselves when driving a car or otherwise.
He is a proffesional sportsman, who probably gets more verbal in a game, than he did that day, funny how he doesnt give a slap to the player/s who probably say a lot worse?? He controls himself then! But because its "outside" he thinks he can behave like this? Wanker,end of.

Thu May 13, 2021 10:47 am

Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I know he's a bellend but I doubt he just randomly attacked someone in the street for no reason. Without seeing what happened before the incident, I'd imagine it went along the lines of 'the guy filming oli thought it would be funny to try get a response from him by giving him some shit to get a few likes on social media, oli responded and it escalated from there.

youve got to be pretty thick / drunk / high or any combination of to give someone who is filming you a slap...
bloke needs to drop the wanna be hardman and concentrate on football..

Thu May 13, 2021 12:30 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

You say on another post (quote) "I'd be amazed if the lads weren't provoking Oli before the incident..." which clearly shows your assumptive remarks are simply your own opinion of a situation in which you were not involved

The fact is you don't 'know' what happened before and that, if at all, will be determined by the police investigation

And what is 'provocation' in itself?

A physical attack that warrants self-defence, or a bit of verbal goading that most would/should take with a pinch of salt and walk on...?

Either way, not for the first time, McBurnie has let himself and his (now) Championship club down badly and I am looking forward to the infamous 'Bluebird Welcome' he will get here next season, if he stays and/or plays

Thu May 13, 2021 2:10 pm

skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

youve got to be pretty thick / drunk / high or any combination of to give someone who is filming you a slap...
bloke needs to drop the wanna be hardman and concentrate on football..

He does seem to enjoy/play up to that type of person. Drink driving, a few scuffles and taunting rival fans. He brings a lot of negative coverage to the club hes at. Not going to help his career. Hopefully he gets a ban for next season as he's decent at Championship level.

Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:The media healine made me laugh.

“I saw him arguing with this girl. I was with two mates and he was getting a bit aggressive and loud. I said as a joke, ‘Chill out mate, it can’t be worse than getting relegated

Of course you did say that here's £600 for your story. :lol:

Lies

the footage in the tweet is from one incident
the quote from the fella that had a slap from a different incident...

Thu May 13, 2021 6:48 pm

Sven wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:

You say on another post (quote) "I'd be amazed if the lads weren't provoking Oli before the incident..." which clearly shows your assumptive remarks are simply your own opinion of a situation in which you were not involved

The fact is you don't 'know' what happened before and that, if at all, will be determined by the police investigation

And what is 'provocation' in itself?

A physical attack that warrants self-defence, or a bit of verbal goading that most would/should take with a pinch of salt and walk on...?

Either way, not for the first time, McBurnie has let himself and his (now) Championship club down badly and I am looking forward to the infamous 'Bluebird Welcome' he will get here next season, if he stays and/or plays

The majority of posts on this forum are just opinions and assumptions :? No one on here was there at the time or knows exactly what happened before the incident. Including you. Yet plenty of people have had their say. What I said was clearly my own opinion and I didn't say otherwise. There are only 2 scenarios in this situation. An unprovoked attack by oli or, oli reacting to some sort of abuse. I have assumed the latter as it seems more likely.

And I still stand by what I said in my original comment. There is no other reason why those lads were filming him other than just wanting to get a reaction. Which they got. At the end of the day oli is dick for reacting the way he did and the lads are dicks for goading someone in the street. Right or wrong by oli, those lads put themselves in that potential situation so can't really complain about the outcome. Unless it was a completely unprovoked attack where the lads just so happened to start filming before he attacked them, of course.