Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SPOKE AGAIN TO PETER RIDSDALE

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Even after the events of this week and last nights threatening messages etc, He was his usual Boyout mood.
He will not let us down on Monday Night, He will be there for the Fans meeting dead on 7pm.
I have had 6 different phone calls off the press, I think you will find them out side with the photograthers etc.
I believe we are in for an interesting night.

Re: SPOKE AGAIN TO PETER RIDSDALE

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:26 pm

I'm playing 7 a side on Monday, and would love to go to have seen it.

I think someone needs to point out to him that he needs to grow up with this whole attitude towards the Echo.

How much Dato put into the club?

How much tax is supposedly owed?

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Annis does risdale start at 7.00 or doors open at 7.00

Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 pm

skuddy wrote:Annis does risdale start at 7.00 or doors open at 7.00

Doors open from 6pm. PR speaking about 7.15pm.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Who's the support act ?

Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote: He will be there for the Fans meeting dead on 7pm.

Something to do with the texts he's been getting? ;)

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Respect to the man for turning up on Monday, I will be there, bvut he has got a lot of explaining to do, I hope Annis will look after him well, a lot of people are very upset.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:49 pm

I hope we give him respect for coming, but I also know we want answers, not spin.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 pm

I understand there probably needs to be a bit of spin from PR to ensure that if we really are up sh!t creak, the vultures are not out to get our best players on the cheap. But even so, we need to feel that we are not being duped every time there's an interview where the opposite is being touted by PR. He seems to make a play for stressing how we are so 'financially sound' subject to the odd agreement, and this is what p!sses us all off.

Monday = THE TRUTH PLEASE PETER....... we're all big enough to take it (especially if the hacks are banned)

Peter

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:12 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:I understand there probably needs to be a bit of spin from PR to ensure that if we really are up sh!t creak, the vultures are not out to get our best players on the cheap. But even so, we need to feel that we are not being duped every time there's an interview where the opposite is being touted by PR. He seems to make a play for stressing how we are so 'financially sound' subject to the odd agreement, and this is what p!sses us all off.

Monday = THE TRUTH PLEASE PETER....... we're all big enough to take it (especially if the hacks are banned)

Peter

Correct, thats all we want is the truth and We would have total respect for him.