Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Harry Wilson Gutted “

Tue May 11, 2021 6:48 pm

HARRY WILSON:

Another season done as always some highs and some lows but loved my time at this brilliant club Cardiff City, just gutted I never got to play in front of the @cardiffcityfc fans but thank you for your support throughout the season from afar :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Harry Wilson Gutted “

Tue May 11, 2021 8:04 pm

C'mon City sign him up

Tue May 11, 2021 9:14 pm

He's got 2 more years on his Liverpool contract, realistically no Championship Side is going to sign him permanently this summer unless they are wiling to part with £20 Million which just isn't going to happen.

We were lucky to have him on loan to be honest, at best we could hope to get him back on loan but I think he will go elsewhere. If Liverpool can't sell him they will probably use him as a bargaining tool, could see them going to someone like Villa and offering £30million plus Wilson for Tyron Mings/Grelish that sort of thing

Wed May 12, 2021 6:55 am

Yep, part ex for Mings, I think. Shame we cannot get him back on loan, but you never know as Klopp has bound to have seen how improved he is so maybe another loan.

Wed May 12, 2021 9:28 am

RV Casual wrote:He's got 2 more years on his Liverpool contract, realistically no Championship Side is going to sign him permanently this summer unless they are wiling to part with £20 Million which just isn't going to happen.

We were lucky to have him on loan to be honest, at best we could hope to get him back on loan but I think he will go elsewhere. If Liverpool can't sell him they will probably use him as a bargaining tool, could see them going to someone like Villa and offering £30million plus Wilson for Tyron Mings/Grelish that sort of thing

£30 mill plus HW.... hopefully Mick can find another Mings for 10k somewhere...

Wed May 12, 2021 6:53 pm

It's more of a shame that us fans couldn't cheer on the team towards the play-offs. But yeah I always said he is a superb youngster which bags of ability. He had a poor season and even he would say that with his standards but if Cardiff cant bring him back then us Cardiff fans will see his brilliance on the pitch playing for Wales. Good luck to him because he a such an incredible player who probably missed the fans more so than any other player because of the welsh connection, likewise Mark Harris.

Wed May 12, 2021 7:11 pm

Blew hot and cold and went missing this season ,I would no way break the bank to keep him, would prefer to sign a few players with the amount he would cost tbh

Thu May 13, 2021 10:56 am

Quality player, we were lucky to have him, all the best Harry :thumbup: