Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ It’s been a pleasure to call Cardiff City My Home “

Wed May 12, 2021 5:06 pm

JUNIOR HOILETT:

“It’s been a pleasure to call Cardiff my home for the past 5 years, I experienced some beautiful moments and created unforgettable memories through out the years.Firstly I want to thank the fans for the fantastic support they show the team and I since day one it’s been unreal. “

“Thanks to all the staff that helped me day in day out behind the scenes through out the years it never goes unnoticed. To my teammates my brothers it’s been a joy working alongside each and everyone through out the years.”

“This game blesses us to meet and create friendships that will last a life time. It saddens me it has to come to an end but it’s nothing but LOVE on this side Once a Bluebird always a Bluebird. Thank You “ :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ It’s been a pleasure to call Cardiff City My Home “

Wed May 12, 2021 5:44 pm

Awesome.

Thank you.

Great guy.

Wed May 12, 2021 6:16 pm

Lovely guy cheers JH stay safe and enjoy mate fellow bluebird :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed May 12, 2021 7:03 pm

Great servant definitely not at his best last couple of years, time for him to go tbh seems to have lost his legs

Wed May 12, 2021 7:21 pm

Gutted you have left us and we were not able to show you our appreciation at the stadium. I hope you will in time come back to watch a match and you can walk onto the field so we can give you the ovation you deserve. Good luck super Junior Hoiliet

Wed May 12, 2021 11:40 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:Awesome.

Thank you.

Great guy.

:thumbup: :bluebird: