Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Frontrunner Eddie Howe has agreed to become the new manager

Thu May 13, 2021 6:01 am

The Daily Record:

Frontrunner Eddie Howe has agreed to become the new Celtic manager, according to reports.

Re: Frontrunner Eddie Howe has agreed to become the new mana

Thu May 13, 2021 7:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:The Daily Record:

Frontrunner Eddie Howe has agreed to become the new Celtic manager, according to reports.

Another worst kept secret.

Well he has held out for the big job and it looks like he is going to get it. Personally I hope it goes ape shit for him like it did at Burnley.

Thu May 13, 2021 7:37 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Well he has held out for the big job and it looks like he is going to get it. Personally I hope it goes ape shit for him like it did at Burnley.

Why?
Just wondering.

Thu May 13, 2021 8:41 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

the next Neil Lennon maybe...win 3 SPL titles , 2 Scottish cups and just maybe Bolton will cum a knocking...

Thu May 13, 2021 9:07 am

skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

the next Neil Lennon maybe...win 3 SPL titles , 2 Scottish cups and just maybe Bolton will cum a knocking...

Yeah put money on it.

Thu May 13, 2021 9:20 am

Personally, I have never seen the attraction.A 2 horse race.

Obviously the massive fan bases love it.

I get that a few triumphs look impressive on a CV but as a challenge no.

Thu May 13, 2021 10:26 am

Big Hill Blue wrote:Personally, I have never seen the attraction.A 2 horse race.

Obviously the massive fan bases love it.

I get that a few triumphs look impressive on a CV but as a challenge no.

but not much room for error... finish second and it might as well be twenty second if Rangers have finished first.. they lost 5 league games this season which is deemed so bad it had their fans protesting during a pandemic....

Thu May 13, 2021 10:29 am

skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Hopefully Rangers will keep battering them and they win nothing for the next 50 years and he gets the sack!

Thu May 13, 2021 2:51 pm

Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Hopefully Rangers will keep battering them and they win nothing for the next 50 years and he gets the sack!

Hopefully the truth about the Paedophile Ring at Celtic park sees them kicked out of football.

Fri May 14, 2021 11:32 am

celtic covered up the abuse at the club....but then so did rangers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50087600

Fri May 14, 2021 5:21 pm

blue note wrote:celtic covered up the abuse at the club....but then so did rangers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50087600

Celtic facilitated a Paedophile ring for decades, there is no comparison.

Fri May 14, 2021 7:09 pm

Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I don't think getting sacked when he's in his 90's will bother him too much.

Fri May 14, 2021 7:58 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I don't think getting sacked when he's in his 90's will bother him too much.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 15, 2021 1:30 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

But for every Neil Lennon, there's a Brendan Rodgers - who went to Leicester after leaving Celtic and is now managing in an FA Cup final today.

I don't like Celtic personally so hope he fails.