Is this a real Cardiff kit?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Matt_b » Thu May 13, 2021 6:53 pm

I'm guessing this is a fake kit someone made and is hoping to sell, I have no recollection of it being used at all. It even says as much in the sellers comments. Or does anyone know anything about it?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284292491697
Matt_b

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Is this a real Cardiff kit?

Postby skidemin » Thu May 13, 2021 7:11 pm

Matt_b wrote:I'm guessing this is a fake kit someone made and is hoping to sell, I have no recollection of it being used at all. It even says as much in the sellers comments. Or does anyone know anything about it?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284292491697

its probably what it says it is, a prototype { that never went into production ? } ..ive never seen us wear that kit or that Cardiff City A F badge but im sure ive seen a picture of it being advertised before ...
skidemin

Postby Crayfish » Fri May 14, 2021 11:34 am

It's a matter of opinion of course but to me that is one ugly shirt.
Crayfish

Postby skidemin » Fri May 14, 2021 11:44 am

Crayfish wrote:It's a matter of opinion of course but to me that is one ugly shirt.

:lol: :lol: that could well be why it never got past prototype.... i do agree its not one thing or another and imagine the meltdown if we had suddenly become Cardiff City AF
skidemin

Return to General Chat