Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Newport win first leg " EFL play-offs "

Wed May 19, 2021 7:07 pm

Lincoln win 2-0 at home to Sunderland in their first leg.

Wed May 19, 2021 11:19 pm

Tranmere v Morecambe - Tomorrow .

Thu May 20, 2021 12:20 pm

skidemin wrote:
skiprat wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
ted wrote:Well done County :thumbright:

Have to agree,would like to see them promoted tbh.

You think its embarrassing now the way Swansea have sailed past .imagine Newport do the same. Time to stop bigging them up people they are getting far too close for comfort.

proper weird.... hate a club 40 miles away whose fans hate us... have love in with cuddly little newport 15 miles away whose fans also hate us....

Proper weird?? To want our nearest neighbours to do well? No "love in" also no real "hatred" in truth the more welsh clubs doing well the better,sorry if that doesn't please some.

Thu May 20, 2021 12:38 pm

I agree as a proud Welshman I want all the Welsh Clubs to do well, would like to see all four in the Premier League! So I hope Swansea,Newport and Wrexham all get promotion this season and hopefully we do it next season!

Thu May 20, 2021 12:51 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
skiprat wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

You think its embarrassing now the way Swansea have sailed past .imagine Newport do the same. Time to stop bigging them up people they are getting far too close for comfort.

proper weird.... hate a club 40 miles away whose fans hate us... have love in with cuddly little newport 15 miles away whose fans also hate us....

Proper weird?? To want our nearest neighbours to do well? No "love in" also no real "hatred" in truth the more welsh clubs doing well the better,sorry if that doesn't please some.

no real hatred ???????...obviously not been to one of these derbies..... they are not flower power conventions..
horrible club , horrible fans....

Thu May 20, 2021 3:48 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
skiprat wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

no real hatred ???????...obviously not been to one of these derbies..... they are not flower power conventions..

Hmmmmmmm.....never been to one of these derbies eh? Yeah ok mate! Been going since 67, you misread what I have said, it means from myself,no real hatred!!
Fact is I find hate a very negative emotion,one that is taught, not natural.sorry again if this doesnt suit you. But please dont start accusing people of "never attending" just because they feel differently to yourself,just accept not all were attending matches for a rumble with the oppo fans.

Thu May 20, 2021 4:33 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
skiprat wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Hmmmmmmm.....never been to one of these derbies eh? Yeah ok mate! Been going since 67, you misread what I have said, it means from myself,no real hatred!!
Fact is I find hate a very negative emotion,one that is taught, not natural.sorry again if this doesnt suit you. But please dont start accusing people of "never attending" just because they feel differently to yourself,just accept not all were attending matches for a rumble with the oppo fans.

something doesnt suit me ..posibly accusing people of never attending.{ i didnt say that } ... rumbles...{ or mention that } ..and a lecture about hate , and how ive misread something { god knows what } about you hating...when nobody especially me suggested that you do..... waw.....
must be good stuff....

Thu May 20, 2021 5:09 pm

Tranmere v Morecambe just started in League Two, it's the last of the first legs.

Tranmere sacked their manager at the end of the regular season and have a caretaker manager for the play-offs, while Morecambe only missed out on automatic promotion by one point.

Ian Dawes, Tranmere's caretaker manager, was also caretaker manager earlier in the season for the club and won five games out of five.

Thu May 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Morecambe win 2-1 at Tranmere in the final first leg.

Second legs start on Friday with Blackpool defending a three goal lead at home to Oxford.

Thu May 20, 2021 7:26 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
skiprat wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

something doesnt suit me ..posibly accusing people of never attending.{ i didnt say that } ... rumbles...{ or mention that } ..and a lecture about hate , and how ive misread something { god knows what } about you hating...when nobody especially me suggested that you do..... waw.....
must be good stuff....

"Obviously not been to one of these derbies" your words mate, not mine! So if thats not accusing someone of non attendance,I'm lost! Never mind, you carry on with your hatred of other teams/fans.and calling other fellow suppirters "weird" I find your hatred weird too.
And you did misread my post,you seem to think because other teams fans hate us, we are weird for not feeling the same? Ok! And yeah, good stuff indeed.tut.

Thu May 20, 2021 8:49 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
skiprat wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

must be good stuff....

"Obviously not been to one of these derbies" your words mate, not mine! So if thats not accusing someone of non attendance,I'm lost! Never mind, you carry on with your hatred of other teams/fans.and calling other fellow suppirters "weird" I find your hatred weird too.
And you did misread my post,you seem to think because other teams fans hate us, we are weird for not feeling the same? Ok! And yeah, good stuff indeed.tut.

not having been to the cardiff/newport derby is one thing...huge stretch to...never attending... so as well you know your rant was horse manure..no i didnt misread your post...i had said ...whose fans hate us.....your reply was no real hatred ..what is to misread ? youve tangled your self up....
and i do think wishing well on county but not swansea is weird as hell.....but eh oh ...

Thu May 20, 2021 10:51 pm

Tranmere 1 : 2 Morecambe .

Thu May 20, 2021 11:12 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
skiprat wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

must be good stuff....

not having been to the cardiff/newport derby is one thing...huge stretch to...never attending... so as well you know your rant was horse manure..no i didnt misread your post...i had said ...whose fans hate us.....your reply was no real hatred ..what is to misread ? youve tangled your self up.... 7
and i do think wishing well on county but not swansea is weird as hell.....but eh oh ...

Well you carry on thinking shit mate :thumbup: isn't this thread about Newport not swansea? And you said derbies, meaning more than one? Will I be bothered if swansea go up? Not really no,as I don't hate them,dislike yes, hate,no.
By the way, what is eh oh? Are we speaking telly tubby now? Hey ho, each to their own, let's agree to disagree,and move on eh? :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:

Re: Second legs start tonight " EFL play-offs "

Fri May 21, 2021 10:09 am

I do not want Newport or Swansea to do well I support Cardiff not any other club .

Fri May 21, 2021 11:00 am

Talking about the playoffs in terms of possible future signings for Cardiff did anyone watch the Oxford Blackpol playoff match? The player who really Impressed me was Blackpool forward Eliss Sims. A youngster on loan from Everton. He scored two goals in the playoff match and since being on loan at Blackpool from January has score about 11 in 23 game including 5 in the last three. If we were looking for a loan striker in he could be a good one. There was also the Blackpool subsistute one Gary Madine though he didn't actually score a goal unsurprisingly.

Fri May 21, 2021 6:55 pm

Game on in the second leg of Blackpool v Oxford?

Blackpool won 3-0 at Oxford in the first leg, but Oxford have just gone 1-0 up in the first ten minutes of the second leg.

Fri May 21, 2021 7:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Game on in the second leg of Blackpool v Oxford?

Blackpool won 3-0 at Oxford in the first leg, but Oxford have just gone 1-0 up in the first ten minutes of the second leg.

Maybe not... Blackpool now 2-1 up 15 minutes in.

Fri May 21, 2021 7:28 pm

Keith Stroud ref thought he'd retired cant say heard his nam for years?

Fri May 21, 2021 7:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Keith Stroud ref thought he'd retired cant say heard his nam for years?

He's done a fair amount of Championship games this season.

Fri May 21, 2021 7:35 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Keith Stroud ref thought he'd retired cant say heard his nam for years?

He's done a fair amount of Championship games this season.

Not good en now for premier league? Anyway still 2-1 halftime

Fri May 21, 2021 7:58 pm

Oxford make it 2-2 on the night.

But they still need three more goals to take it to extra time.

Fri May 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Blackpool make it 3-2 on the night.

Surely tie over now.

6-2 on aggregate.

Fri May 21, 2021 8:30 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Blackpool make it 3-2 on the night.

Surely tie over now.

6-2 on aggregate.

3-3 now with 5 mins to go

Fri May 21, 2021 10:53 pm

Finished 3-3 on the night.

Blackpool are in the final after a 6-3 aggregate win.

Fri May 21, 2021 10:58 pm

Championship 2nd leg games tomorrow - along with Sunderland v Lincoln .

Re: Championship second legs today " EFL play-offs "

Sat May 22, 2021 6:21 am

Looking good for us for next season then

40D31D86-74D0-44FA-B7D3-2DA1079B7FC4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 22, 2021 11:33 am

Brentford v Bournemouth just getting underway.

Bournemouth hold a 1-0 lead from the first leg.

Sat May 22, 2021 11:40 am

Bournemouth extend their lead, making it 1-0 on the day.

Danjuma opens the scoring after Brentford sent every single player upfield for an early corner.

Sat May 22, 2021 11:44 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Bournemouth extend their lead, making it 1-0 on the day.

Danjuma opens the scoring after Brentford sent every single player upfield for an early corner.

Absalute stupidity by brentford to allow him to run 70yds unopposed ned! Not one defender stayed with Bournemouth player at the corner....

Sat May 22, 2021 11:45 am

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Bournemouth extend their lead, making it 1-0 on the day.

Absalute stupidity by brentford to allow him to run 70yds unopposed ned! Not one defender stayed with Bournemouth player at the corner....

I know they wanted to attack early on but that was just stupid.