Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' £124 for a kit '

Mon May 17, 2021 6:00 am

Daily Mirror:

The Tartan Army will have to fork out a whopping £124 for the new official Euros-branded Scotland kit.

Re: ' £124 for a kit '

Mon May 17, 2021 2:23 pm

Its a similar price for a new kit for PSG.
Years ago they showed fans paying for 5 kits in France which cost over £120. :shock:
Proves these big clubs can put a high price tag on anything and fans will buy it.

Tue May 18, 2021 9:43 am

With the possible exception of old classic shirts, I think replica kits are for kids not grown men, so £124 is shocking.

Tue May 18, 2021 2:13 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Its a similar price for a new kit for PSG.
Years ago they showed fans paying for 5 kits in France which cost over £120. :shock:
Proves these big clubs can put a high price tag on anything and fans will buy it.

Are PSG playing in the Euro...? :?

Tue May 18, 2021 2:18 pm

JJ1927 wrote:With the possible exception of old classic shirts, I think replica kits are for kids not grown men, so £124 is shocking.

I think they have place for all supporters but have to say, I bought shirts until the red one appeared and not since in any colour...

Got bought a red one as a very unwanted present and gave it away 'free' to someone on this very Forum BNWT

Used to have a ritual of showing the old (blue) ones over the wall and back into the crowd at the back of the Ninian Stand as I walked out last game of each season (Play-off final excepted) :lol:

Tue May 18, 2021 4:11 pm

JJ1927 wrote:With the possible exception of old classic shirts, I think replica kits are for kids not grown men, so £124 is shocking.

its £123 for the full kit... shirts are £65 at JD and an extra £7 to have the EURO badge....